1366 Tappahannock Blvd
    Tappahannock, VA USA

2018-04-04

"I live in Illinois, I have no stores by me so I shop at the one in Virginia every time I come to visit family."

2018-03-17

"I like the store and the people who work in it."

2018-03-11

"So happy to have a Peebles store in our town. It is my go to place for clothing. Really don't know how they keep their prices so competitive. I always walk away feeling like I just got away with something fantastic! Thanks!"

Posted Mar-12-2018

“ Thank you for taking the time to share your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and we’ll make sure our store team is aware of the good news. And, please do not hesitate letting us know if there is anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-04

"well pleased with todays experience @ peebles"

2018-02-21

"I always like going to this store. They have great sales and quality merchandise."

2018-02-17

"I absolutely Love this store. Always clean, clearly marked and associates Great."

2018-02-11

"It was a delight to shop there."

2018-01-24

"I have been going to Peebles stores for over 65 years. I lived in Lawrenceville and visited that store when I was a kid. I also delivered news paper to Mr Peebles and his brothers."

2018-01-22

"Great experience! Great deals and discounts. Found just what I was looking for. Friendly service. Will definitely keep shopping here and refer my friends and family."

Posted Jan-22-2018

2018-01-22

"When I walked in this store, I felt like I was in wonderland. It was such a nice, clean, well stocked store. The associates were all very friendly. The associate who waited on me. Reth, was over the top. Very helpful, very eager to actually wait on me and that is such a change from the usual associates. There are 3 stores that are much closer, but I made a decision to visit this store to check it out. It was well worth the trip (about 45 miles). I would recommend this store to anyone. It is an excellent example of a well thought out and designed store. There is a much bigger selection at this particular location. Because of our shoe sizes, the selection is usually more limited, but this store did offer a wider selection. My daughter and her husband are on their feet the entire time at work, so they need shoes that fit and are comfortable. We are very likely to find a good fit at Peebles. We just need to go more often to check out the selection. All in all, I am very pleased with Peebles and this location in particular. I will be back (actually returned within 2 days of my first visit and brought my daughter). The associate, Reth, is an outstanding example of customer service at it's best."

Posted Jan-22-2018

2018-01-17

"I shop Peebles,are they different from stage?"

2018-01-13

"Carry a variety of styles, catering to all sizes."

2018-01-06

"Stage, specifically Peebles, is a wonderful place to buy quality clothes at reasonable prices. Affordability is key being a college student, and Peebles' sales and clearance hits the nail on the head."

2018-01-03

"I love this store. it is a very nice place to find designer things."

2017-12-31

"Very good. Asked associate where product was and she told me. Went to it, checked for size, picked it up, went to register, paid, got a thank you, more coupons and came on out"

Share Peebles, Tappahannock, VA's store rating

Peebles, Tappahannock, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Tappahannock, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, Tappahannock, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.