Stores > Peebles, Smithfield, VA
  • Peebles, Smithf Peebles, Smithfield, VA Elite Status

1284 Smithfield Shopping Plz
      Smithfield, VA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Smithfield, VA by clicking a star below.

2017-11-03

"I have no idea what stage is. I do know that the survey is ridiculously long and is a great example of how frustrated I am with your stores."

2017-11-01

"Friendly and happy experience"

2017-10-31

"I live in Hampton, Va but I could not find a pocketbook that was the right size so I went to theSmithfield store and found just w hat I wanted. Also my husbands Sketcher casual shoesCame from Smithfield since The. Hampton did not carry these shoes this season. Only the Smithfield store has a makeup department which I really wish the Hampton store had."

2017-10-29

"I enjoy going to Peebles in Smithfield, VA. They offer a big selection and good sales. I often find something I want to buy there. It's fun to go and look with my Sister"

2017-10-22

"We have only 2 Peebles in our area - one in Hampton and one in Smithfield VA. i use both."

2017-10-22

"This survey was way too long. 64 questions is too many."

2017-10-19

"I seem to always find something I like for myself or a family member."

2017-10-18

"I normally love this store in Smithfield, Va... but they have reorganized everything & products/items are very cramped & hard to find!! When I finish shopping there, I always feel exhausted from trying to find the items I came in for!!"

2017-09-30

"I don't know what stage is."

2017-09-13

"Shopping at the Smithfield store is fun. The associates are friendly, helpful and always eager to help me. The store itself is amazing. Great sales. I enjoy bringing my friends to this store to shop also. Wide variety of sizes/styles. Thanks for making shopping fun!"

2017-09-02

"Never heard of it until the sales associate told me to log on in the store to see if there were coupons."

2017-08-29

"You could set up to ask if I am going to buy back to school because I have no school age kids and can;t answer any on the dozen or so ? about back to school. Also. first time shopper at this store as stated in an early ? so all other ? about how many btime , ect that survy made me answer got stupid answers."

2017-08-26

"Ilove the store. They provide excellent customer service and the clothes are very affordable and stylish. I check out the sales online at least once a week"

2017-08-21

"I was looking for a particular top but didn't have my color"

2017-08-20

"I'm pretty sure there was a new cashier working the last few visits and the same at this visit. my receipt says Kathy - she is one of the friendliest associates I have dealt with there in the history of my shopping at Peebles! it was very refreshing!!"

Share Peebles, Smithfield, VA's store rating

Peebles, Smithfield, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Smithfield, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, Smithfield, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.