11 Steiner Rd
    Sidney, NY USA

2018-04-05

"I like browsing at Peebles. Always have stylish selections and sizes. Shoes also seem stylish and reasonable prices."

2018-03-07

"I love this store. If i had my way I never would shop anywhere else. I love the peebles employees attitudes. Everyone very and professional. I always find great products and prices. I would recommend this store to anyone."

Posted Mar-07-2018

2018-03-06

"I absolutely love this store. I feel welcome every time walk in. I like the atmosphere, being respected and feeling like every person who works there is polite n always has a smile. Its like a breath of fresh air compared to being treated like im intruding on other people's time at every other store. Your company makes sure people feel important which os why I enjoy Peebles so much. Keep up the good work."

Posted Mar-07-2018

2018-03-03

"Great merchandise and friendly and very helpful employees"

2018-03-03

"I have recently moved to this area so this is only my second visit to this store. Your associates both times were very friendly and helpful. Both times I was in the store the same associates waited on me and they were the same in attitude. I think the person who hired them made an excellent choice. I would recommend them to everyone."

Posted Mar-05-2018

2018-03-02

"I just very recently started shopping at Peebles. I love it!!! Between the sales and discounts I've saved hundreds already on quality clothing for my family. I can easily fit this into my budget. There's so many styles to choose from, this week alone I've been shopping 3 times, but I SAVE money when I shop. I'm 100% satisfied thank you!!!"

Posted Mar-05-2018

2018-01-12

"My teenage daughter and I love to shop in store and online. We ALWAYS find great items and deals."

2017-12-16

"Great store better than the mall and the coupons really help you save..."

2017-12-02

"Did not shop at stage, shopped peebles, usually a lpleasant experience ."

2017-10-21

"Absouletly love the store, brand names, styles, wirkers are very helpful and always assist me with sale items and coupons"

2017-10-13

"Good. I got what I needed and I'll use it often."

2017-08-04

"The sales ladies were awesome....they helped so much since i has a huge order and went out of their way to make the experience so positive and fun!!!!"

2017-07-06

"I like going to the store. It is pleasant"

2017-07-04

"Shopped in your Sidney,NY store. Very organized and clean. Would love to see a larger petite selection as theirs is very small."

2017-06-28

"I love to shop Peebles. I almost always purchase something. I love the perks that come with my store credit card."

Share Peebles, Sidney, NY's store rating

Peebles, Sidney, NY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Sidney, NY is a merchant member
Peebles, Sidney, NY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.