Stores > Peebles, Seaford, DE
  • Peebles, Seafor Peebles, Seaford, DE Elite Status

22970 Sussex Hwy
      Seaford, DE USA
      19973

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Seaford, DE by clicking a star below.

2018-01-08

"I like this store. There are Peebles that are equi-distant from my home. I like this one the best - good selection, less crowded. One negative for all the stores - it is very hard to find a sales clerk for assistance and I always have to stand in line."

2018-01-04

"The store associate was kind and patient with me as I searched for my 50 percent coupon."

2017-12-27

"Disappointed with the marketing ploy"

2017-12-26

"I enjoy to shop and love to see others well dressed for any occasion."

2017-12-20

"never enough avalible cashiers"

2017-12-18

"I shopped at Peebles in Seaford, DE"

2017-12-17

"Large selection of items. Friendly associates."

2017-12-16

"On Thursday 12/7/17 I specifically drove 20 minutes one way, to purchase some perfume for my wife at the Seaford, DE Peebles. I was informed by the sales associate, that a sale of 25% off would begin the next day, if I could wait and wanted to save some money. I appreciated that, and drove back home, and made plans to return the next day. I made the trip back the following day. I arrived around 10am Friday 12/8 to purchase some perfume for my wife. I was greeted immediately and told the perfume was 25% off today. I then waited 10 minutes for assistance, after being seen several times by 2 other associates. Finally one of them offered to help me, then proceeded to tell me I needed a coupon to receive the discount. I explained I had just been informed of the sale, and the associate said of the previous associate she doesn't work in this department and doesn't know what she is doing. She then wanted to argue with me, when the first associate came back. The two of them, then argued over the situation, then the second associate said she would honor the discount and use her personal discount for me, as if she were doing me some kind of favor. We then had to go to 2 different counters to find a computer that would work. The entire process, which should have taken 5 minutes, stretched into a 30 minutes ordeal. I have NEVER experienced such a ridiculous and unprofessional sales staff!! I have NEVER, in my 56 years, had so much trouble, trying to give someone my money!! The only reason I went through this, is because my wife loves this particular perfume, and asked for it for Christmas. She may shop at Peebles again, but as for me, I wouldn't go in there if you where giving the products away!!!!"

Rep reply posted Dec-18-2017

A rep from Peebles, Seaford, DE, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-12-11

"Associates tend not to be friendly in the cosmetics section of store"

2017-12-10

"great place to shop and always offers money saving coupons after every purchase and I enjoy the payback rewards program"

2017-12-06

"I don’t want to waste my time looking for a register that actually has an employee behind it."

2017-12-02

"Love that you carry bandolino and timberlands"

2017-12-01

"My experience with Peebles is always wonderful !!"

2017-11-29

"Very satisfied... The sales and promotions you have during this holiday season are on point. These are the best I believe I have ever experienced from Peebles Seaford store!"

2017-11-26

"Didn't let me use a current coupon"

Share Peebles, Seaford, DE's store rating

Peebles, Seaford, DE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Seaford, DE is a merchant member
Peebles, Seaford, DE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.