18910 Rehoboth Mall Blvd
    Rehoboth Beach, DE USA
    19971

2018-05-15

"Our local Peebles store is by far the best. The sales associates always welcome you and ask if there is anything you need. I have been a loyal Peebles shopper for over 20 years and purchase everything from birthday gifts to Christmas shopping and of course shopping for myself.....great way to de-stress!!!"

2018-05-13

"Great. My sales associate was fantastic and very helpful"

2018-05-07

"i like shopping at peebles and the coupons are one of the reasons along with being easy to drive and park there. my suggested would be to have more shopping carts available."

2018-05-07

"I always find what I’m looking for, my older daughter when she visits comes shopping here"

2018-05-04

"The best part of the experience was the associate and cashier."

2018-05-01

"I was impressed with the attention and professionalism of the associates. They helped me with my selections and were very friendly."

2018-04-25

"Please add more petite clothing and also nightwear."

2018-04-25

"As a frequent shopper I have become acquainted with many of the associates. In particular I really like Evelyn. she is very helpful and knows what I like. As I said earlier the store is confusing now, there are mobile racks everywhere (not with merchandise to be placed but with merchandise to be viewed in place. Evelyn helped me to find what I was looking for. All of the associates are really very special in this particular store. They are a large part of my desire to shop there."

2018-04-25

"I love shopping in this store. Everyone is friendly and courteous. I always buy more than I go for!!"

2018-04-19

"I do not submit comments to be shared or posted online."

2018-04-11

"Loved the rewards when purchacing! Came back the next day to use my payback rewards! Many items on sale and very pleasant saleswomen."

2018-04-10

"It was so good. I was happy when I've purchased my product. It's so nice to go back here."

StageAM from Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, has responded
Posted Apr-10-2018

2018-04-05

"I love Peebles after my first visit to one in Rio Grande NJ - I was excited when we moved to Rehoboth Beach De to see that there was a Pebbles here. My husband said that is the reason for us moving here to be near my favorite store."

2018-03-17

"It was my first time in the store. We were greeted when we walked through the door. People were helpful and friendly. When I was checking out the associate was very nice. I asked about a coupon and the associate and a manager helped me get a coupon online. I will shop again. Thank you."

2018-03-09

"Staff very friendly and helpful. Sales are terrific."

Share Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE's store rating

Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE is a merchant member
Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.