Stores > Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE
  • Peebles, Rehobo Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE Elite Status

18910 Rehoboth Mall Blvd
      Rehoboth Beach, DE USA
      19971

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE by clicking a star below.

2018-02-08

"My shopping experience is always wonderful. Love all the brands the store has. Always able to find a good purchase."

2018-02-03

"I love the store, browsing and using my coupons plus its great to have a Peebles credit card."

2018-01-30

"this survey was interesting but some questions were repeats and some were difficult to follow."

2018-01-30

"I am never disappointed with my shopping experience at my local Peebles store. The associates are always friendly and willing to help if needed. Checkout is always a breeze! Never feel pressured when I shop there!"

Rep reply posted Jan-30-2018

A rep from Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, , StageAM, has responded

2018-01-27

"I have no problem with Peebles. I especially like dealing with Nancy at the Clinique counter. It is a pleasant store."

2018-01-24

"I was greeted almost immediately when I walked in the store, then directed to the merchandise in which I was most interested. I then received suggestions from another associate who gave me all kinds of ideas and money saving hints. Wonderful!!"

2018-01-21

"Experience was fine, I was able to locate 2 items that I needed to purchase as the store was quick to get to from my home"

2018-01-18

"i love shopping there always much to pick for whole family"

2018-01-16

"My experience with pebbles is always good even if I don't find what I needed at the time."

2018-01-11

"Always good. Love the coupons"

2018-01-11

"Once I viewed the items available in the women's dept. my attitude changed from happy to very disappointed. I had a coupon I wanted to use and couldn't find anything to purchase. I have never seen such ugly merchandise. Fortunately, I had my husband with me and he was able to get a nice shirt so we were able to use the coupon."

2018-01-10

"Initial impressions are favorable and I will return"

2018-01-03

"Experience with Peebles associates very helpful and courteous."

2017-12-26

"The appearance of the associate was lovely and very professional. She was able to answer my questions about the product. She was alos able to charge my purchase even though I had left my card at home in my other purse. I was so happy I could make the purchase without going through hoops to spend such a small amount that I purschased"

2017-12-23

"The manager and staff at Rehoboth Beach Peebles are wonderful. It is my favorite store in Rehoboth.I have many comments on my clothes and most of them come from Peebles."

Share Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE's store rating

Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE is a merchant member
Peebles, Rehoboth Beach, DE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.