365 South Mayo Trail
    Paintsville, KY USA

2018-07-07

"I was able to find what I needed because I knew he store, but clothes were falling off the racks because they were packed too fully and being the type of person I am, I had to take time and pick them all up. The lady who checked me out at the makeup counter was so sweet, but she was the only associate I saw during the whole shopping trip. I had questions about what I had bought and would have likely bought more had someone walked by and asked how I was doing. Nevertheless, I’ll continue to shop there because I love the selection and it’s the only place I can find nice clothes for my son. It doesn’t hurt they usually have some kind of deal going on."

2018-05-23

"Tracey that works in Menswear was very helpful and very nice. She was very organized and didn’t seem to mind at all with all 10 suits. Plus she went above and beyond to try to help us get pants for my little nephew to wear in the wedding. She was great."

Posted May-24-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-05-22

"Experience was great. Always nice when you find something that you are looking for. And, getting assistance from an associate whom I have dealt with before is always nice. Thank you Patricia!"

2018-05-20

"I love the Paintsville Peebles store. It is my “go to” for every gift and occasion. I love the coupons and the sales. The ability to purchase the brands I love at a sale or discounted price is the difference in whether I buy it or not. There is always a sale on something I like or need. I especially love the clearance coupons. I cannot say enough good things about the staff. I have gotten to know Kenda over the years just from visiting the store. She is always so kind and helpful. I have watched her with the other customers. She treats everyone the same; she is always friendly, helpful and kind,Katie at the Clinique counter and Patty in shoes are also awesome. Always helpful and friendly. They always go over and above to make sure I am taken care of and that I find what I need. I recommend this store to all my friends."

Posted May-22-2018

2018-05-20

"Overall, I always enjoy shopping at my local Peebles store."

2018-05-14

"Loved this store! Great selection, prices, and styles!"

2018-05-01

"Love the variety of items at a discounted price"

2018-04-29

"I know times are tough for Retailers these days, but I simply don't shop at Peebles like I used to in the past because I can never find anything I want to buy, and if I do find something, I have to wait too long to check out."

Posted Apr-30-2018

“ Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2018-04-16

"People that have jobs need to be friendly courteous , helpful and have a smile on there face , not like death warmed up. Not be rude"

2018-03-10

"A really great store with reasonable prices! There is always sales or coupons each time i visit!"

2018-03-04

"It was fine, I usually don't have any problems other than finding someone to check me out. Sometimes they are really busy."

2018-02-26

"great employees, very helpful, and reasonable prices"

2018-02-25

"Absolutely love shopping at Peebles. They always carry fashions in style for plus size which is hard to find at most stores."

Posted Feb-26-2018

2018-02-10

"It was great i got what needed and i was very satisfied with my item and the workers were frendly"

2018-01-21

"I love to shop stage stores never know what will be on sale"

Share Peebles, Paintsville, KY's store rating

Peebles, Paintsville, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Paintsville, KY is a merchant member
Peebles, Paintsville, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.