Stores > Peebles, Ocean City, MD
  • Peebles, Ocean Peebles, Ocean City, MD Elite Status

11561 Coastal Highway
      Ocean City, MD USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Ocean City, MD by clicking a star below.

2017-11-22

"Pleasant without any sales pressure."

2017-11-22

"Generally, very good. I can usually find what I'm looking for."

2017-11-18

"This store is very small. I don't usually like the products. Especially women's clothing. Prices are really high unless there is a good sale, discount rack or coupon. Do NOT like the prices ending in 8. Will not buy those unless a really really good deal. Usually always disappointed with this store. I will buy if I have a coupon."

2017-11-18

"Good. Left the store with two items for me and a gift for my grand daughter. Thought the Gold item were a little expensive, but with 50% off not so bad."

2017-11-06

"I've always been satisfied with any of the Stage stores."

2017-11-02

"Enjoy your styles and enjoy the sales opportunities."

2017-10-15

"This experience with stage was fine bu t long. I would suggest asking What problem, if any, did you encounter at the store? I had a problem with my account needin an authorization as I had not used my card in several years. I have excellent credit, and a $1,000 limmit and they wanted to do a new credit check on me for a $100 purchase. This took 15 minutes and finally the associate, Jospehine, took it upon herself to redo the transaction another way so that I could make my purchase. As a result, I did not use my Peebles credit card. You have an excellent employee. Josephine was on the ball, understanding,and took the extra steps to resolve the issue to my satisfaction. She was professional, courteous and nice. We joked about shopping etc. She is the perfect example of a well-seasoned employee: one who knows the ropes and can handle the situation in a thoughtful, fair, no-nonsense manner."

2017-09-15

"You are the only store that has comfortable 3/4 sleeve pullover tops in great patterns (Rebecca Malone brand). All of the other stores just have solid colors."

2017-08-16

"My experience was fine. I typically shop by looking at prices and not all the prices were clearly displayed. Also, some prices were way too high."

2017-08-14

"I remember a time when the customer was the priority and not an incidental part of the store's business practice. Over the years, the shopping experience has changed due to increased technology etc. However, when I shop at my neighborhood Peebles store, I am taken back to those times when shopping was a pleasure and not a dreadful chore that only happens when it is of absolute necessity. That is what I love about the Peebles in the Ocean City Gold Coast Mall....the unique shopping experiences provided by a friendly neighborhood store of long ago continue in this resort town. I lose sight of the fact that there are many other shoppers in the store because I always feel welcome and thoroughly appreciated. Kudos to Peebles staff . . . each and every one. I am so glad to shop at a store that makes me feel special and that offers top quality merchandise at affordable prices. Keep up the good work! "

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from Peebles, Ocean City, MD, rbSTAGE, has responded

2017-07-17

"I love the company. It's a great place to work.This store however, was not easy to shop."

2017-07-13

"Your staff was very friendly and helpful. Went well beyond in assisting me."

2017-07-05

"I very much enjoy having such a store with quality products and good prices being serviced by excellent, friendly staff nearby my community where I live."

2017-07-01

"The experience was easy and relaxed"

2017-06-29

"I've never been here before but my first experience was great and I will visit again. The only think I could not find is a bra that fit well so I ended up not buying one. You may want to expand the intimates department."

Share Peebles, Ocean City, MD's store rating

Peebles, Ocean City, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Ocean City, MD is a merchant member
Peebles, Ocean City, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.