78 Main St
    North Adams, MA USA

2018-06-11

"very good loved the styles some items were a little high priced"

2018-05-18

"My experience with this store is always great"

2018-05-13

"This stage was easy to fill out, and I would HIGHLY recommend shopping in store to get the full experience, the employees in North Adams, MA are highly educated, and make the experience wonderful! It's nice to see friendly faces that know my name, and my style!"

2018-05-13

"Staff are welcoming and helpful if u need them. I just cannot find clothing that I like. Many of my friends have same problem."

2018-04-29

"I highly recommend this store to everyone!"

2018-04-22

"my general experience was excellent! calm atmosphere an always friendly people that work their"

2018-04-15

"It was great!! Thankyou lady’s"

2018-03-31

"I did O.K. today with my coupon and purchasing from Clearance items. I bought a top and bottom at a very reasonable price!"

2018-03-31

"I loved my experience there. The staff is very friendly and ready to help but also doesn’t hound you about buying something. They give you your space to just browse. I find myself there for a while most times just looking at everything and taking everything in. The staff never seems to mind. It’s a very clean store with so many options, you can find almost everything you need to buy there. I love it."

2018-03-28

"The associate Tatianna #001704674 was Fantastic!! That is the only reason i did this survey"

Posted Mar-28-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-27

"Peebles associates were the nicest 2 young ladies their help checking out was awesome. They deserve a kudos!!"

Posted Mar-27-2018

2018-03-03

"I enjoy visiting this store now and then. It is also easy to pay my bill at your web-site when it is due. The associates that were there today were friendly and spoke to me first. In the past they just went about there business and were not overly friendly or supportive."

2018-02-25

"While looking at the choices of boots to choose from, the Store Manager (Elisa) told my Mom and I about the option of being able to order online if need be. Then, after our shopping decisions had been made, Tatianna helped us at the register by making sure our shoes were paired correctly (both were same size in respective box), verified our coupons would or would not work, etc. These associates were so great today (as always)!"

Posted Feb-26-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associates. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-02-25

"Wonderful! The Store Manager (Elisa, I think) personally helped me in the shoe department, as I was looking for a certain size in a certain style. She offered to see if it was available online and that it could be ordered... I did not know that was an option. (To quote my daughter, Awesome!) After much consideration, I found another style in a boot I liked better AND a pair of shoes I hadn't seen earlier! Also, the young lady at the register, Tatianna, is an extremely nice and thoughtful person to have as one of your company's representatives."

2018-02-23

"Very, very good. Always a pleasure to visit this store in North Adams, MA!"

Share Peebles, North Adams, MA's store rating

Peebles, North Adams, MA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, North Adams, MA is a merchant member
Peebles, North Adams, MA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.