Stores > Peebles, Norfolk, VA
  • Peebles, Norfol Peebles, Norfolk, VA Elite Status

7525 Tidewater Dr
      Norfolk, VA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Norfolk, VA by clicking a star below.

2017-11-29

"Every visit to this store is a very pleasant experience.I look forward to shopping there."

2017-11-24

"I wish that they could call me when I owe any money on my credit card instead of just emailing me. I had to pay two late payments which upset me."

2017-11-22

"my experience was very pleasant, assoc. was very perfessional and polite."

2017-10-17

"I enjoy shopping at this store. Everyone is friendly and I can easily find what I'm looking for"

2017-09-26

"I was not happy with the associate who interrupted a phone call I was on to ask if I was finding everything ok. Then the associate that was checking me out was too busy working on some paperwork to assist me & I had to wait. Once I stepped away, another customer approached & I witnessed the customer asking for assistance with finding a valid coupon. The associate seemed to be bothered by helping her. Then she apparently needed to finish one more thing on the paperwork before assisting me, & seemed bothered that she had to do another check out, instead of finishing whatever it was she was working on at the register. I felt miss-treated and that she was being rude. Not a great experience."

Rep reply posted Sep-27-2017

A rep from Peebles, Norfolk, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-09-04

"I enjoy getting coupons for 50% off clearance items. THANK YOU FOR THIS!"

2017-08-31

"I love shopping at stage. I always find nice pieces to go with my wardrobe."

2017-08-30

"I miss the Alfred Dunner sign. My 90 yr old mom loves that brand. I could not find it, and was too tired to look after I reached the register."

2017-08-23

"I love going to Peebles and am so glad we have a store nearby my house. They sell great products for myself and for gifts. Thank you Peebles for being in Norfolk."

2017-08-14

"I love Peebles. I wish i had more money and more time to shop there. It's never crowded, they have good deals and good quality clothes. I can always find my size and style."

2017-08-11

"I love going to Peebles. It is close to my home and they carry quality products and have good prices."

2017-08-09

"Good experience. There were not enough shoes in women's sizes over 10."

2017-08-08

"We always have a great experience with stage."

2017-08-08

"Store was a mess. Looked like the day after christmas. I have never seen a store in such bad shape. No associates in the store. Upon check out the lady was extremely rude."

Rep reply posted Aug-09-2017

A rep from Peebles, Norfolk, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-08-04

"Peebles is the store in Norfolk, VA. I enjoy shopping there."

Share Peebles, Norfolk, VA's store rating

Peebles, Norfolk, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Norfolk, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, Norfolk, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.