7525 Tidewater Dr
    Norfolk, VA USA

2018-06-27

"I like shopping at this store very much because of the personnel, merchandise and location. Sometimes the music is great and sometimes it is distracting and I shorten my browsing time in the store."

2018-06-24

"Wonderful!!! Always has been!!!"

2018-06-23

"I purchased shoes for a Father's day gift. The box said size 11 however when I got home there was 1 size 10 and 1 size 9 in the box (the sales agent looked at the shoes at checkout) When I returned them 2 days later the size needed was not in the store nor was it available online. None of the other colors were available online either. I had to get a credit and it was applied to my purchase. My $5 reward was wasted because I couldn't get that back. AND now I don't have a Father's Day gift!!!! 2 weeks ago at another store the sales agent did not take off the sensor( pointless because it did not go off when I walked out the store or when I returned to the store) for the shoes I purchased. I was not able to wear the shoes while I was out of town for the weekend."

Posted Jun-26-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-06-14

"Love this store. So convenient and friendly staff. Check it out, you want be disappointed."

2018-06-06

"I always have a hard time finding the items I want in the sizes I need. However, I like looking at the styles."

2018-05-21

"There is always great silver jewelry on sale."

2018-05-20

"It was fine, I find the store some what cluttered."

2018-04-28

"The store could do a better with the shoe section."

2018-04-21

"Love the value. Have received service from the associate that rang up my purchase in the past. She is always helpful and tries to make sure I get a good deal and what I need."

2018-04-13

"great shopping experience. very soothing, not rushed"

Posted Apr-13-2018

2018-02-14

"I love shopping at peebles and I get good deals"

2018-02-11

"I wish they would offer more in thstore"

2018-02-02

"Some of the associates are quite rude...including 2 of the managers. There are a few associates who are pleasant. Most of the associates are quite elderly...not saying there is anything wrong with hiring elderly people but there should be a nice mixture. I don't always want to hear associates complain about their arthritis and can't wait to get off work."

2018-02-02

"I shop Peebles frequently. I get frustrated regarding coupons. This coupon doesn't work for this...this coupon doesn't work for that...ect. Also, the rewards coupons and special coupons (for birthdays, ect.) should have longer periods of usability. This year alone I have LOST at least $100. worth of free money in coupons just because they expired. I wish you could SAVE UP using your account number and any free money coupons you have can be used later. I'm not talking your usual 20%, 30% coupons. I understand they need to have a time limit. But if the customer EARNS free money we should not have to spend it in 30 days. I realize you like to keep customers in the store frequently and this is why there is such a short time...you want customers in 4 plus times a month. But I am not always able to shop during that period. I am frequently sick at home or in the hospital so I tend to not be able to shop your store every week or even every month. When I am well...I may shop 10 times in a month. I hate loosing the value of the free money coupons I have earned."

Posted Feb-02-2018

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-02-02

"The 2 main managers in my local store are very unpleasant. I once had a price disagreement. The store put the wrong brand on the rack for the sale sign. The items were supposed to be 40% off...but did not ring up that way. The manager said the wrong brand was hung up in error. She refused to go ahead and give me the sale price even though I showed her the sign and lots more of the same brand hanging up. After I turned around she removed the 40% off sale sign. I thought it was a law I had to be given the advertised price. she was very unmanagerial. I find most of the associates to be very elderly and slow. one associate has a longggggg conversation while she is ringing someone up. Very sociable but she can not talk and ring up at the same time. So each transaction takes a longgggg time. recently...there have been some new...younger associates hired. I don't mind elderly people having jobs...but a nice mixture is great. Plus...now that the store is getting younger associaes I hope the younger generation merchandise will follow. It seems like by the merchandise and the associates the store is for the AARP and up generation. I love the brands and selection in the misses and petites department. So I shop there quite a lot for my mom, dad and household items."

Posted Feb-02-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

Share Peebles, Norfolk, VA's store rating

Peebles, Norfolk, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Norfolk, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, Norfolk, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.