Stores > Peebles, Mansfield, PA
  • Peebles, Mansfi Peebles, Mansfield, PA Elite Status

1436 S Main St
      Mansfield, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Mansfield, PA by clicking a star below.

2018-01-10

"It was a pleasant experience. I have never had a bad experience with this store."

2018-01-10

"I have shopped at my local Peebles store almost everyday this week with great satisfaction with the help and attentiveness that I received along with the awesome sales. It was very clean and easy to find items that I was looking for. The manager, Jenifer, and store associates that I dealt with those days made this a very helpful and positive shopping experience which is why I came back so many times this past week and why I will continue to shop here. Jenifer, Kathryn, and Sylvia are always pleasant and helpful to anything I need ! I cannot say how outstanding their help was during every visit this past week and how patient they were with my very large purchases! They are the reason why I return and will be a loyal shopper here. Also, I will say while I was there (on every visit) I did not see one customer ignored which is a lot to say for the staff as they were busy but even busy they were very pleasant !"

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2018

A rep from Peebles, Mansfield, PA, StageAM, has responded

2018-01-04

"Good experience, will shop again soon."

2017-12-27

"I love shopping at Peebles. Associates are friendly and helpful. Peebles has an excellent marketing department. I am sent coupons by email and at home (which I love). They have a monthly booklet when you go to the store. The store has a variety of items and they have a good selection of items."

2017-12-26

"I love all the sales that the Stage company offers it's frequent shoppers. There is always something unique going on for each holiday. I'm so glad there is a Peebles store near me -- so I can shop and look at the new merchandise trends for each upcoming season throughout the year."

2017-12-05

"I like the variety of clothing, from casual to dressy. The shoe department has wonderful items and recently I used the free ship to store from on line purchasing. All around good experience."

2017-12-03

"The size of the store was small and felt somewhat cramped. The selections were good despite the size. I was very disappointed when we purchased a toaster oven (a spur of the moment purchase - was not our intention) because of an advertised mail-in-rebate, only to find when completing the rebate (that was attached to the package) that the sale period had expired the day prior - making our rebate invalid. This would have been a great deal and we had told the couple we were with why we bought the toaster oven, we couldn't pass up the deal only to learn the next day the deal had expired but yet no associate told us and the displays were still up advertising the mail-in-rebate. We have never been to this store but have family that frequent it and had time to spend so we decided to check it out. After this experience, I don't think I would make any time to go back."

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2017

A rep from Peebles, Mansfield, PA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-12-02

"Always have a good experience at Peebles. People are nice and treat you with respect."

2017-12-01

"No issues with Stage. = )"

2017-11-26

"Walked up to the cash register and the sales associate told me to swipe my peoples card then I couldn't cancel the transaction for the Magazine's because I didn't want them not happy will not be back"

2017-11-08

"I love shopping at this store. The Mgr.& her associates are so kind & willing to help me find what I'm looking for. It's so easy to shop at this Peebles. Every section is displayed well. The lighting is great. The store is clean!"

2017-10-12

"My general experience with Stage was just as expected..very good."

2017-09-28

"always a pleasant experience"

2017-09-07

"Love the associates and manager! Always feel welcomed!"

2017-08-27

"Store was clean and organized."

Share Peebles, Mansfield, PA's store rating

Peebles, Mansfield, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Mansfield, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Mansfield, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.