1369 Manistee Hwy
    Manistee, MI USA

2017-04-28

"Stage / Peebles was having a sale... this is what brought me into the store. I found more than I wanted! I have some lovely spring clothes to wear. I am particularly happy with my embroidered jeans."

2017-04-26

"I enjoyed myself more than usual this time. The clerk was very friendly and very helpful. I was looking for shoes. Of course the pair I wanted was sold out in my size, so she stayed and helped me find a different pair that I like. Usually, they have not been that friendly w me at this store. I always had a feeling I gave the impression that I looked like someone that wasn't rich enough to bother w helping. Maybe it was just in my own head. Today, tho, I spent $170, and that is a lot for me. I'm on disability. But I was very happy w what I purchased. I will be back again, I sure of it, lol."

2017-04-03

"Love the Manistee Peebles store!!"

2017-03-16

"Very good experience...I like Peebles very much..."

2017-02-26

"I generally always have a pleasant experience stopping into Peebles. The employees there are always friendly and kind and there are always some type of deals going on."

2017-01-20

"Not good.....I am going back to Kholes. Tricky coupon offers, messy & limited selection."

2016-12-22

"Great products but you need to carry more plus sizes in NICE clothing not OLD women things"

2016-12-22

"There were 7 people in line, I was in a hurry, it took me over 30 minutes to pay and exit....ONLY 1 sales lady checking people out!"

2016-12-22

"I love the clothing I find at peebles.they are the latest trends clothing is made well.shirts keep their shape and minimal fading on the jeans.great look great fit great bargains."

2016-12-22

"this is my favorite store.my closet is full of beautiful close all from peebles"

2016-12-22

"Would like more variety pe***e sized tops at Manistee Peebles. There is a lot of variety in regular sizes, but not in Pe***es. I won't buy if I have to shorten the length of regular unless it is really really cheaper."

2016-12-17

"I was in the Peebles store today with my granddaughter doing my Christmas shopping. We had an enjoyable time looking at all the different styles and picking out gifts for her cousins. The prices were very competitive and made it so we could buy more that what e had originally planned."

Share Peebles, Manistee, MI's store rating

Peebles, Manistee, MI is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Manistee, MI is a merchant member
Peebles, Manistee, MI participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.