1369 Manistee Hwy
    Manistee, MI USA

2018-05-09

"General experience was fine."

2018-05-09

"Just moved to the area. wasn't familar with the Peebles store. But love what they have to offer at the Manistee store"

2018-04-27

"My general experience is always pleasant when stopping into peebles. The sales associates are all kind and nice."

2018-04-17

"I love the store. Everyone is helpful & friendly. I love the clothes & prices."

2018-04-15

"I didn't shop stage I shopped Peebles"

2018-04-15

"I wish the store would carry more brands of Ralph Lauren perfume and more leggings. Also if the store would get better options for underwear/thongs. And possibly more flat boots, not just one with heels."

2018-04-11

"I'm pretty happy with this company friendly employees, decent pricing, great coupons."

StageAM from Peebles, Manistee, MI has responded
Posted Apr-12-2018

2018-04-06

"My general experience at manistee peebles is always pleasant and nice. The sales associates are always personable and friendly. They always have coupons from using their store credit card."

2018-03-05

"Wish they would bring back their pajammas. Have a larger variety of shoes and sandals to pick from."

2018-02-19

"My general experience is always a pleasant one when i stop at peebles. I have a good variey of coupons to use each month and i get payback rewards when i spend money. Win win in my book."

StageAM from Peebles, Manistee, MI has responded
Posted Feb-19-2018

2018-01-07

"My over all experience every time I go to this store, is amazing. It always smells good, and the workers are willing to drip everything and help and assist. The deals are always amazing, I mean an additional 50% off clearance, come on that's crazy! My entire family loves shopping at peebles, and we intend on continuing!"

rbSTAGE from Peebles, Manistee, MI has responded
Posted Jan-08-2018

2018-01-06

"I enjoyed my shopping experience most times I went it felt like it was all old lady clothes but this time it was impressive and I enjoyed the options they had and in fact went back one day later to shop more!"

2018-01-06

"I had a great experience shopping and finding things that were stylish and they had great deals going on plus I had coupons. However I was not treated by associates and the only interaction I had with them was during checkout."

2018-01-03

"I always have a good experience while shopping at peebles. The employees are super helpful when I need assistance.I can always find great sales."

2017-12-16

"Peebles clothing is of good quality. I find their prices a bit high but they often have sales that bring the prices to a reasonable level."

Share Peebles, Manistee, MI's store rating

Peebles, Manistee, MI is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Manistee, MI is a merchant member
Peebles, Manistee, MI participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.