5532 U.S. 10
    Ludington, MI USA

2018-04-20

"Always a good experience - wonderful sales"

2018-04-11

"PEBBLES carry many popular name brand products for all family members. The staff is friendly and helpful. The coupons are great and make this store an affordable place to purchase clothing for the entire family, shoes, fragrances and some household items."

StageAM from Peebles, Ludington, MI has responded
Posted Apr-12-2018

2018-04-07

"I would like if you started carrying a size 4 in women’s dress clothes. It is sometimes hard to find sizes that fit me in your store. Also, a bigger variety of clothes for men and teen boys would be great. Peebles is about the only clothing store on my area within an hours drive."

2018-04-02

"LOVE this store! I often find items cheaper here than they are at resale shops. Peebles is my go to store for everything!"

2018-03-17

"Excellent store, line of clothing, specials, clearance prices and store associates. So glad to have stopped in to check you out. Didn't realize the upscale store that you are. Have driven by you for 4 years and the Clinique banner made me stop and check you out. We are from the East side of Michigan and have never heard of Peebles."

StageAM from Peebles, Ludington, MI has responded
Posted Mar-19-2018

2018-03-16

"The only thing i don't like about peebles is that its too clustered. Its hard to view everything because its all so close together."

2018-03-09

"I drove to the store with the intendtion of paying off my card and cancelling my account. Entering the store I found an incredible sale going on and a long line at check out so I started to browse. Found black pants that had to go home with me and wandered to the shoes.I found a pair of Bob's in black but not in my size so looked around for an sale person who were busy, no eye contact. Stopped one who was headed to the backroom in a rush a nd ask about sizes,she told me that's all to order online. Too much of a commmitment.At the check I met Joan who was wonderful and helpful. I wanted a Clinique eyeliner, she was good enough to stop away from her station and come to help. The pencil was not in it's spot but joan dug around in the drawers and was able to find the one I was looking for. She gave me great service because of her actions I did not cancell my account.My reason for wanting to cancell is because service at the billing level. We are having trouble with my paying my bill online"

2018-02-27

"I was able to buy an outfit at a great price for a special event."

2018-02-08

"The people it’s working there, they always are nice."

2018-01-28

"Love Peebles and the associates. Always very helpful and attentive."

2018-01-17

"I always enjoy shopping at Peebles. I can always find what I'm looking for and the associates are very helpful."

2017-12-28

"My only complaint is that some of the racks are too close together and hard to get between if you are chubby"

2017-12-26

"your people are wonderful: friendly and helpful and knowledgable"

2017-12-18

"I enjoy browsing all departments, associates are ALWAYS friendly and helpful. I have set up for texting coupons and also get them in the mail."

2017-12-10

"Peebles is a excellent store for easy in and out for quick purchases instead of tromping through big name stores and waiting in long lines."

Share Peebles, Ludington, MI's store rating

Peebles, Ludington, MI is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Ludington, MI is a merchant member
Peebles, Ludington, MI participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.