222 Lafayette Road
    London, OH USA

2018-06-06

"Need more shoes wide width. Not tennus shoes"

2018-06-03

"Always love going in to see what new products they have coming in, associates are very nice and always willing to help when in need"

2018-06-01

"Shopping at Peebles is like the thrill of the hunt. I go armed with my coupons from the mail, internet, text, and email. I look through every single rack that carries my size and has a sale or clearance sign. I find really stylish clothes and feel so satisfied when my receipt shows me how much I saved versus how much I spent. Score!"

2018-05-30

Absolutely love this store

"Shopping here has always been very great! The staff are super kind and always help me find what I need! I never like to shop at other Peebles stores because I’m so used to all the workers and I just love the store so much! The workers deserve some sort of praise for how well they work to keep the community happy and provide wonderful customer service. "

StageAM from Peebles, London, OH has responded
Posted Jun-01-2018

2018-05-20

"Like this store very much. Great sales. Only frustration-items on clearance rack-sometimes sizes on hangers don’t match of item size."

2018-05-06

"I enjoy going each week to see new items and look at clearance items."

2018-04-25

"I work right across from this store, so it is easy for me to swing over there anytime I want. I enjoy getting the coupons and store sale information in my texts/e-mails. I saw on my most recent visit where they relocated the home decor items and it is much more accessible and eye-appealing. Store is always clean and associates are cordial."

StageAM from Peebles, London, OH has responded
Posted Apr-25-2018

2018-04-02

"I love this store. The only reson I had a wait is the Elderly ladies in front of me. The associte was great with them. I loved that you give a Military Discount, helps us out ."

2018-04-01

"It was a quick go to purchase"

2018-03-21

"Great!!! I love shopping in this store. I've shopped in several of these. Just wish this one was as big as the others I've been in. London's is the smallest one that I've been to."

2018-03-11

"If you value the small home town experience at good prices, this is the place to shop."

2018-03-05

"Very clean and friendly workers"

2018-02-20

"Stage website is great, no problems, I look everyday at new and clearance items. Peebles store is nice and clean, very organized, just not very big since we are in a very small town."

2017-12-25

"The store and associates were great, but i will never order online again. I waited almost 2 weeks for a dress to arrive, it picked it up ,came home and it was wrong. I ordered it for a holiday event i am attending and now i have to go and get a complete different outfit and shoes, there is no time for them to get the correct dress to me in time for my event."

2017-12-22

"Convenient, has a cart to assist me, good coupons, and assortment of items."

Share Peebles, London, OH's store rating

Peebles, London, OH is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, London, OH is a merchant member
Peebles, London, OH participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.