224 N Comrie Ave
    Johnstown, NY USA
    12095

2017-12-02

"Always a good experience. Peebles is my one stop shopping store"

2017-12-02

"It was great never had a bad time shopping here.recommend it to all my friends and family."

2017-12-01

"A clean, friendly and well stocked retail experience but I would perfer a much wider selection and variety of petite women's active wear."

2017-11-18

"Good experience. The staff are always very courteous and friendly."

2017-11-13

"I hadn't been in the store in a long time because it was stuffed to the point I couldn't find anything,no sales clerks were available. It was the worst store to go to. I went in that by some chance I could get waited on. The store was a shock!! It was neat ,orderly and there were clerks available. Couldn't believe my eyes . What a pleasure. Win or not this gift certificate I will be returning to this store and I'm spreading the word. Many of my friends felt the same way. Thank you for the improvement. Now I won't be going to Albany to shop."

2017-11-05

"Don't give coupons and run A Doorbuster sale at the same time so you can't use coupons. Gimmick to get you in store. Dry confusing what qualifies for coupon. Very difficult for older people such as my mother trying to shop here today with me"

2017-11-03

"The local store has improved so much in the last few months. I hated going there before, you could never get anyone to wait on you and the store was dirty and very messy. It is so nice now. I've told all my friends because they had stopped going there because you could never get waited on."

2017-10-22

"Great experience. I came in to look and see what you had for clothing. I was approached by Robin the store manager and she had me open a credit card and then helped me find a shirt which I am very picky so that was good and it saved me some money. Nice store"

2017-10-15

"It was fantastic the bond i have with the worker here, always understands what i need takes hours somedays to help me."

2017-10-08

"It has been terrible specifically after a change in the store manager i have gone SEVERAL times and there has been NO freight out everytime i go looking for something that has been in an add it has not been out, there have been empty racks and a ton of empty h rails in the store and the fitting rooms have been fithly along with the shoe dept. something really should be done about this store. Ive been highly disappointed on numerous occasions. I have also yet to see the store manager there at night as well."

rbSTAGE from Peebles, Johnstown, NY has responded
Posted Oct-10-2017

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-10-04

"It seems cleaner and more organized,especially in shoes, it's usually a mess.i love the associates at the Clinique and Estée Lauder counters, very helpful."

2017-09-20

"Robin, your Store Manager was calm, professional,courteous and made my overall shopping experience delightful.. Sales Associates were very polite and professional."

2017-09-17

"Loved browsing without pressure"

2017-09-13

"I usually find good sales and what I need. Only drawback is trying to find an associate."

2017-09-07

"That store are very friendly and helped me today .. the two ladies were very helpful about my order online. I had problems. They did helped me. Thank you."

Share Peebles, Johnstown, NY's store rating

Peebles, Johnstown, NY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Johnstown, NY is a merchant member
Peebles, Johnstown, NY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.