Stores > Peebles, Honesdale, PA
  • Peebles, Honesd Peebles, Honesdale, PA Elite Status

650 Old Willow Ave, Ste 6
      Honesdale, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Honesdale, PA by clicking a star below.

2018-02-06

"I am not sure what Stage is. I shopped today at Peebles in Honesdale Pa. I looked for a wallet and found two, and a purse for myself and my mother . I was unable to find my Peebles card and walked up to the associate and explained my dilemma, which she Lindsey quickly replied, Oh that is not a problem, , we just need your license and once that is in, will have you enter your SS number and we can access your account for just today. I was so impressed by her accomodating and polite helpful attitude. great associate!"

Rep reply posted Feb-06-2018

A rep from Peebles, Honesdale, PA, StageAM, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-01-30

"This store is great! The associates are all always so sweet and help me with whatever i need and they seem very interested in actually helping me out"

2018-01-09

"Great prices with sales and coupons."

2018-01-07

"Markus associate#001705532 was so nice and helpful he made me want to come back and shop more. Markus was so nice I can’t wait to shop again just to see him and help me pick out some great stuff. You are so lucky to have him working for your company."

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2018

A rep from Peebles, Honesdale, PA, rbSTAGE, has responded

you again soon! ”

2018-01-06

"Have no idea what Stage is."

2018-01-06

"My experience with Stage is usually good. The associates are very friendly and helpful. Good buys can be found especially when shopping sales and using coupons."

2018-01-05

"Love the prices, quality. Whenever I wear a clothing item purchased at Peebles, I always receive compliments"

2018-01-03

"I recently had to return a Christmas present and I am a very happy customer with the help of Alexis she was so good to me and my son she was a great personality to get!!!"

2017-12-21

"Good; lots of good questions. Question #44 does not include all appropriate responses, so my response is, unfortunately, inaccurate."

2017-12-16

"The young man working at the Honesdale Peebles store on Friday, Dec. 8 is a real asset to your company. Very friendly, engaging, and helpful! Definitely one of the reasons I will shop at this store in the future."

2017-12-10

"Your surveys are WAY to long!"

2017-12-06

"Very good. Rebecca was the associate that helped us. She is always very pleasant and helpful. She does an outstanding job."

2017-11-29

"I absolutely love the store .Whether I plan to just brows i still have to purchase an item .love the clothing"

2017-11-14

"Experience was good.. store kind of full not alot of room to move around racks and shelves. Some racks had no signage. Associates were helpful and pleasant"

2017-10-21

"Alexis was very helpful. She went out of her way to help me find the shoes to exchange. She was very knowledgeable, polite and did an outstanding job of customer service."

Share Peebles, Honesdale, PA's store rating

Peebles, Honesdale, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Honesdale, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Honesdale, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.