Stores > Peebles, Honesdale, PA
  • Peebles, Honesd Peebles, Honesdale, PA Elite Status

650 Old Willow Ave, Ste 6
      Honesdale, PA USA

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Honesdale, PA by clicking a star below.

2017-11-29

"I absolutely love the store .Whether I plan to just brows i still have to purchase an item .love the clothing"

2017-11-14

"Experience was good.. store kind of full not alot of room to move around racks and shelves. Some racks had no signage. Associates were helpful and pleasant"

2017-10-21

"Alexis was very helpful. She went out of her way to help me find the shoes to exchange. She was very knowledgeable, polite and did an outstanding job of customer service."

2017-09-08

"Great but could not return items st store"

2017-08-31

"I had a very good experience at Peebles."

2017-08-29

"It was a comfortable exsperiance over all."

2017-08-25

"It is always a good experience"

2017-08-20

"I love coming into the Honesdale store. It's fun and upbeat. The stock changes frequently and the people that work there are always upbeat and fun. The mens clothing line in the stores are not good at all. Very boring and the plaid MUST GO!"

2017-08-20

"My experience was overall good with one associate, a nice girl who helped put everything away and was very friendly. However, the young attitude girl who looked like she rolled out of bed to get to work was rude and seemed to be annoyed we were checking out. She gave looks to my daughter's, was not friendly at all, didn't care to even speak to us and should NOT be working at this store. Wearing her pink jacket and crappy looking jeans you wouldn't think she was employed at the store. I enjoy going to Pebbles, and bought over 300 dollars worth of clothing and items. She is lucky I didn't walk out of the store and not make my purchase because of her. Good luck with that one!"

2017-08-19

"I like shopping at Peebles, except it is hard to distinguish what the actual price is. It would be advantageous if they had a price scanner in the store."

2017-08-18

"Lovely shopping experience, great prices and quality!"

2017-08-18

"Love going to Honesdale store every couple weeks. Store is clean and people are always friendly and helpful."

2017-08-13

"I love this store. I stop in all the time to see new stock. I always feel welcome to come in and browse at my leisure. Store is open and airy - very clean. Even the restrooms are always clean!"

2017-08-12

"Always a good experience in this store. The associates are always willing to help and friendly. Definitely recomend this store to others"

2017-08-11

I'm Not Stupid

"I've been in management for a while so I understand that signing errors and other hiccups happen... Therefore I was extremely polite when asking if the 50% off coupon that I brought in (good on regular price, sale, and clearance merchandise) would be valid on a pair of shoes that were signed on sale for 50% off. The cashier then told me that they were ringing up regular price but with the coupon I would be receiving 50% off. I explained that the sign above the shoes stated they were on sale for 50% off and that the coupon said it was good for 50% off on top of sale merchandice. She then went to check the sign and brought it back and asked the gentleman behind the counter (who I presume to be the manager) what he wanted to do about it. He told me the same thing she said, that the shoes were regular price and the coupon would give me 50% off but I tried to explain to him that it was misleading had I come in without the coupon then I would expect to get 50% off the shoes anyway since that is what they were signed. He just kept repeating "you're still getting 50% off" when all I was trying to do is explain to him that the sign is a little misleading... again, I understand that these things happen and I didn't have a problem with it; however he seemed like he couldn't be bothered with the issue. There were 2 other girls behind the counter and they all resumed chit-chatting about things that were not work-related once he was done talking to me. They had been behind the register, chit-chatting, the entire time I was in the store and continued as I left... it just seemed really unprofessional and left nobody on the floor to assist customers."

Share Peebles, Honesdale, PA's store rating

Peebles, Honesdale, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Honesdale, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Honesdale, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.