Stores > Peebles, Erie, PA
  • Peebles, Erie, Peebles, Erie, PA Elite Status

3424 Liberty St
      Erie, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Erie, PA by clicking a star below.

2017-12-03

"It was very nice. The store was busy. Associates were very friendly."

2017-12-03

"The store was very busy but multiple associates were welcoming and asking if I need any assistance. I’m always happy with my shopping experience"

2017-12-02

"Excellent in ways of expedient choosingand getting rung up by the friendly clerks who are always ones who are knowledgeable about the items I want to buy. For me, I seldom shop anywhere but Peebles because I don't have to look anywhere else as I find what I need or want every time I visit Peebles. Also, their generous coupones are a good reason for me to shop there before anywhere else. Peebles is a greatly run store which most important characteristic is that everyone walks out of there smiling and amazed at the way this store is so efficient."

2017-12-01

"My experience is always great at the location I go to. Employees are friendly and very helpful and it's nice to see the store manager walking around talking to the customers."

2017-12-01

"I love your store. I’ve heen a long time customer."

2017-12-01

"It was very busy with the holiday but I found what I wanted."

2017-11-29

"I was very pleased tonight. The store was very busy because of the Black Friday sale starting. I was greeted several times when I was walking around the store. Everyone was very nice."

2017-11-27

"AT CHECKOUT THE ASSOCIATE WAS WONDERFUL AND COMPLIMENTED MY GIFT GIVING SKILLS. I AM NEVER DISSAPOINTED SHOPPING HERE."

2017-11-22

"Small store but good variety"

2017-11-20

"I DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION"

2017-11-18

"Great, I purchased more than I had planned on due to a sale that I didn't know about before entering the store."

2017-11-17

"Over the last six months, when I purchase items that have a security tag on them...the majority of the time , the tag has been left on. Earlier I purchased a dress for my Aunt's funeral. When I got home and prepared to get ready for the funeral, I could not wear the dress because the security tag was left on. Now AGAIN the tag has been left on an item. This is just unacceptable! I will return the item to the store tomorrow and you will LOSE A SALE."

Rep reply posted Nov-19-2017

A rep from Peebles, Erie, PA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-11-14

"I shop when I have coupons and that gives me incentive to shop. This store is close to my house too."

2017-11-05

"The assortment of boots was plentiful and I was very pleased the pair I chose was a Doorbuster so the price was at 50%! My only criticism is that the busy clerks could have used more help. Hopefully management will consider adding more staff."

2017-11-02

"Great experience. Love the store. Great and better attitude from the staff lately."

Share Peebles, Erie, PA's store rating

Peebles, Erie, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Erie, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Erie, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.