410 W Main St
    Covington, VA USA

2018-06-11

"Very nice associate/shopper interactions"

2018-06-09

"friendly, helpful associates"

2018-06-09

"My shopping experience with Peebles is always pleasant. I like that the store manager always greets me and knows my name. All the store employees are friendly and offer assistance if i need any help finding something. They always thank me for shopping at their store. Peebles is my favorite store to shop at and I love using the store coupons and the payback rewards."

2018-06-03

"Associates at the Estée Lauder & Clinique counters are very friendly and always willing to assist me."

2018-06-01

"I did this survey for the store but it is entirely too long and takes to much of my time to do this. Other surveys are only 4 or 5 questions. I will not be recommending my friends to do the survey"

2018-05-20

"I don't know what Stage is"

2018-04-26

"Peebles carries better clothes than other stores in our area. I love to shop at Peebles."

2018-01-14

"We have a wonderfully staffed Peebles store in Covington. Our town would be lost without it"

2018-01-11

"Love to shop online at my conveinince and ship to store. The website doesn't close and is there to browse whenever Id like to shop and no crowds!"

2017-12-17

"I shop regularly at Peebles. I wish the store I shop in would get rid of all of the clearance items. It would be so much nicer to shop then. I also wish for more associates to be on hand for help when I need it."

2017-11-28

"I love shopping there. Been going a long time. I always get my son's things there and very pleased with the quality."

2017-11-26

"I am always able to find something I love at the best price. I always get compliments on my items and I always tell them I shop at Peebles."

2017-11-10

"I never have a problem with the associates in the stor but I really do think the store is old and over crowded especially during sales and Holidays. It is very hard looking at merchandise with ease. When there is to many products on the same rack and bunched together I feel everything I touch falls off into the floor or its just to tight to bother with."

2017-10-04

"After driving to store and looking for shoes I picked a pair that a sign said that shoe brand and the type were 50% off but when cashier rang them up they came up as full price after trying to contact some one in shoe dept. she was unable to and went to look for herself she stated the sign just had not been taken down and they weren't on sale. I need the shoes today because I work 6 days a week and couldn't go to another store and buy them. So I paid full price for something I had seen a sign stating that shoe was 50% off then after driving home I realized that she had not removed the security tag. This is a real inconvenience for me since I now have to drive back to the store before my 12 hour shift tomorrow. This is the 3rd time I have purchased items at this store and had to return to have the safety tag removed in the last year. I am not usually someone who complains but the price should have been what was displayed (even if the sign hadn't been removed from the last sale) and the security tag should have been removed from the shoes. I work in the service industry and understand mistakes but you need to train the employees there is the sign is stating one price that is the price the customer should be charged and please remove tags to keep someone from driving another 40-45 minutes to return them to have it removed.. I don't believe I will do anymore business with this store located in Covington Va."

rbSTAGE from Peebles, Covington, VA has responded
Posted Oct-05-2017

“ Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-09-28

"Store had everything I could possibly need or want and was staffed with knowledgable, friendly assistants."

Share Peebles, Covington, VA's store rating

Peebles, Covington, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Covington, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, Covington, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.