Stores > Peebles, Covington, VA
  • Peebles, Coving

410 W Main St
      Covington, VA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Covington, VA by clicking a star below.

2017-12-17

"I shop regularly at Peebles. I wish the store I shop in would get rid of all of the clearance items. It would be so much nicer to shop then. I also wish for more associates to be on hand for help when I need it."

2017-11-28

"I love shopping there. Been going a long time. I always get my son's things there and very pleased with the quality."

2017-11-26

"I am always able to find something I love at the best price. I always get compliments on my items and I always tell them I shop at Peebles."

2017-11-10

"I never have a problem with the associates in the stor but I really do think the store is old and over crowded especially during sales and Holidays. It is very hard looking at merchandise with ease. When there is to many products on the same rack and bunched together I feel everything I touch falls off into the floor or its just to tight to bother with."

2017-10-04

"After driving to store and looking for shoes I picked a pair that a sign said that shoe brand and the type were 50% off but when cashier rang them up they came up as full price after trying to contact some one in shoe dept. she was unable to and went to look for herself she stated the sign just had not been taken down and they weren't on sale. I need the shoes today because I work 6 days a week and couldn't go to another store and buy them. So I paid full price for something I had seen a sign stating that shoe was 50% off then after driving home I realized that she had not removed the security tag. This is a real inconvenience for me since I now have to drive back to the store before my 12 hour shift tomorrow. This is the 3rd time I have purchased items at this store and had to return to have the safety tag removed in the last year. I am not usually someone who complains but the price should have been what was displayed (even if the sign hadn't been removed from the last sale) and the security tag should have been removed from the shoes. I work in the service industry and understand mistakes but you need to train the employees there is the sign is stating one price that is the price the customer should be charged and please remove tags to keep someone from driving another 40-45 minutes to return them to have it removed.. I don't believe I will do anymore business with this store located in Covington Va."

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2017

A rep from Peebles, Covington, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-09-28

"Store had everything I could possibly need or want and was staffed with knowledgable, friendly assistants."

2017-09-09

"I had a great visit,they always make you feel welcome"

2017-07-12

"Very helpful associates not so friendly manager. Snob"

2017-05-31

"I love the Covington store and its friendly associates and manager"

2017-05-07

"I like shopping at Peeble's but our local store is way too small. Everything is crammed together which makes it very frustrating to shop. They need to find a larger building that is all on one level like the other Peeble's I've shopped at."

2017-04-28

"I wish they had more help there. It's not like it used to be. I'd also like more variety in the styles offered."

2017-03-29

"Another disappointing visit. Little new stock. Obvious pilferage (items missing from a set I wanted to buy). I asked for a discount b/c of the missing items (hat and bootees) and was offered 10%. When I got the receipt, I found out that it was on the net price, not the gross. On a $9.98 item, Peebles gave me a whole 30 cents off. I only bought this partial set because I needed the color and there was not another one in the store. This was a paltry, insulting discount. The missing items were worth at least several dollars."

Rep reply posted Mar-30-2017

A rep from Peebles, Covington, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-03-15

"Friendly, appreciated ,helpful"

2017-02-16

"Due to upgrading the Spring clothing and the sale of all winter clothing, the store was a little crowded, but I wasn't in any hurry so I browsed for a good buy. Got some great deals!"

2017-02-08

"Great prices. My favorite place to shop."

Share Peebles, Covington, VA's store rating

Peebles, Covington, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Covington, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, Covington, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.