1935 Havemann Rd
    Celina, OH USA

2018-07-08

"I was a little disappointed with the attentiveness of the sales clerks. It took a long time to get their attention to check out, but overall we enjoyed our experience shopping."

2018-06-22

"The cashiers seemed really nice and helpful. The prices are a bit high and the selection is a bit skimpy. The store was a little cluttered and overwhelming. Some items were placed in the wrong spot ( 20 wallets had a sign that said 50%, but when I took them up to the register and they were full price and weren't supposed to be there). But overall I do like some of the products sold there, like Gotham Steele cookware, and I do like the amount of coupons I get. The coupons and products sold are what keep me coming back."

2018-06-20

"This survey was easy to complete."

2018-06-19

"Good. I do not appreciate the misconceptions posed by some of the coupons. I think they should be more clear and not misleading."

2018-06-06

"Just great Love this store"

2018-06-01

"I Love Shopping at this Store!"

2018-06-01

"The store is very nice to shop at."

2018-05-29

"I always come back. This store was closed due to tornado and i traveled away to vanwert. A distance."

2018-05-24

"Items were easy to find, and nice selection to choose from."

2018-05-13

"Good. Had what I wanted and the size. Didn't have to order online."

2018-05-06

"Associates were friendly and helpful"

2018-05-04

"I was very happy with my experience at Peebles. The associate at the check out was very friendly and helpful."

StageAM from Peebles, Celina, OH has responded
Posted May-07-2018

2018-05-01

"Our Peebles has just remodeled due to tornado damage. It is very nicely laid out and a joy to shop in. Employees are nice and helpful."

2018-04-20

"My experience was good, UNTIL I got to the check out. The cashier (an Assistant Manager named Diane?) told me that I HAD to enter my phone # into the screen. I did not want to enter my phone number. She responded by telling me that I HAD to, in order to complete the check-out process. At that point, I asked for a manager. She then walked around at the front of the store for a few minutes and then came back to the register and finished ringing me up, even though I had not entered my phone number, nor did it appear that she had discussed the matter with anyone, least of all a manager. She was very unfriendly. I had been having a very positive experience at the store until I was treated poorly at check-out for refusing to give my personal phone number during the process. Unfortunately, I am more likely to warn people of this, rather than encourage someone to shop there."

StageAM from Peebles, Celina, OH has responded
Posted Apr-23-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-03-30

"Very good experience. Associates were friendly and offered assistance which I did not need."

Share Peebles, Celina, OH's store rating

Peebles, Celina, OH is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Celina, OH is a merchant member
Peebles, Celina, OH participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.