3225 State Route 364
    Canandaigua, NY USA

2018-05-05

"Up to now, every visit has been perfectly fine. Friendly employees, fair prices, and good products. I will not be going back to any of your stores again. Your employees are extremely bothersome with their credit card advertising. I shouldn't have to explain in detail why I don't want a credit card, or justify to them my decision. It shouldn't be this hard to spend money in your store. Not to mention the fact that, after being asking many times in many different ways and having to politely decline repeatedly, your cashier asked me Do you even have a job...? very insultingly as I was about to make a $120 purchase simply because I didn't want a Peebles credit card. This is unacceptable. I shouldn't have to pay this kind of money to be pestered and insulted. From now on I will go to other retailers that allow me to just pay money for goods without being poked and prodded about a credit card I don't want literally every single time I go into the store. No other store peddles their credit cards the way you do. It's unbelievable, and I will not be returning again."

StageAM from Peebles, Canandaigua, NY has responded
Posted May-07-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2018-04-24

"I have always been satisfied with the store's associates toward me and find their help very satisfying. I don't have school children so didn't answer questions"

2018-03-13

"so far so good, concerned about possible returns, hoping no issues. over all good"

2018-03-09

"Associates are always pleasant and helpful. Store is clean and well organized. Do wish they had a larger selection of infant clothing."

2018-02-03

"I am frustrated by the sales..clearance, exclusions, limitations of the coupons, the codes to get off the iphone, etc. It is hard to keep track of all of them..and meet all of the requirements for each.. they overlap and vary and it is hard to figure out when and what to use each coupon on. .Even the clerks are confused when I seek help understanding or go to check out. Iwould prefer to be given a special reduced rate for being a loyal shopper all th time or be able to see all the saled I am eligible for in one email rather than look for several overlapping sales. Can we type in our customer ID at home and see all the current deals for us on any given day? Somehow, I feel a loyal customer should be getting the best deals without so much hassle."

StageAM from Peebles, Canandaigua, NY has responded
Posted Feb-05-2018

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-12-08

"Dont understand the question"

2017-11-23

"I feel that I receive a good deal every time I make a purchase at Peebles. I love the coupons and especially like it when I can combine different reward coupons. These really influence me stop in more often to see what I can use the coupons for."

2017-11-05

"Always like to browse pebbles. Always having great sales"

2017-08-15

"The employee named Vanessa at the Canandaigua store was so helpful"

2017-08-11

"more plus sizes,less clingy knits and big splashy prints. They are not for plus size women. Also need x-tra sales people at times"

2017-05-26

"I would like to see house hold products but the store in Canandaigua is too small ."

2017-05-23

"I find that the only way to shop is when I have coupons. The regular prices are high"

2017-05-17

"Excelente, realmente fui a comprar una pieza y termine comprando dos, me encanta"

2017-05-07

"I AM ALWAYS PLEASED WHEN I MAKE A PURCHASE FROM PEEBLES. THIS TIME, HOWEVER, I WAS ESPECIALLY PLEASED: BECAUSE OF THE PEEBLES BIRTHDAY GIFT I RECEIVED COMBINED WITH A COUPON AND CLEARANCE PRICES, WHAT I PURCHASED CAME ALMOST COMPLETELY AS A GIFT FROM THE STORE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

2017-04-28

"I refused the offer of getting a credit card because it requires giving my Social Security Number which I WILL NOT DO !. Also, the 20% off coupon I had I couldn't use because my purchases price ended with 98 cents. I never heard of such a stupid thing . I threw the rest of the coupons in the trash."

rbSTAGE from Peebles, Canandaigua, NY has responded
Posted May-01-2017

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We look forward to working with you so you’ll be comfortable shopping with us again.

Share Peebles, Canandaigua, NY's store rating

Peebles, Canandaigua, NY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Canandaigua, NY is a merchant member
Peebles, Canandaigua, NY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.