Stores > Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA
  • Peebles, Belle Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA Elite Status

460 Tri-County Ln
      Belle Vernon, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA by clicking a star below.

2017-11-29

"My experience has always been positive with all. The store manager Marc is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful."

2017-11-12

"I enjoy going to peebles. The employees seem to be friendlier then they were before. That is why some of my answers are different. Some are very friendly. Sometimes I had someone who was a little rude. But now seem to be a lot friendlier. Most. Still a few still need a little help...."

2017-11-11

"This store is very well organized with prices well marked. The associates are very friendly but I wish there would be two available for check out at all times. The lines were long until someone came to open the other register. I shop at both my local store in Belle Vernon as well as the one in Waynesburg."

2017-11-08

"As I said I only stopped at this store because I was in the area for other reasons. I really prefer shopping at the Mt Pleasant, PA store."

2017-11-05

"why is belleveron store pa. so dam crowded cant turn around iles are croweded too........"

2017-11-04

"I like to go there to get things for my grandchildren and the styles are great... I mostly shop when their are sale coupons."

2017-10-24

"The sale associates were amazing. The associate quickly assisted me in getting an outfit off of a mannequin because it was the only one left in my size. Another sale associate helped me to find a birthday present for my son. He made excellent suggestions and assisted me in finding the perfect gift for my five year old. The associate that checked me out was amazing. She checked prices for me on multiple items and let me know about different promotions and coupons that were available. I ended up purchasing additional items thanks to her insight. Everyone working there couldn't have been nicer and made me feel at ease."

2017-10-22

"Good..heard that the store I was in might be closing."

2017-10-21

"Same associate waited on me and bever says anythinf ither than enter phone number"

2017-10-04

"associate tayler was extremely helpful and friendly in helping with our purchase. an asset to the store"

2017-10-01

"It would be helpful if there was a better set up for customer service to check out customers. There is always a long line and customers get frustrated."

2017-09-29

"Good. I am in a wheelchair and it is sometimes difficult to get around but they have moved stuff and it is much easier."

2017-09-28

"Only one register was open, customers were upset and complaining. The associate was not friendly or helpful at all."

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2017

A rep from Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-09-27

"I was very satisfied with my experience this time. It was the first after the clean up. I was impressed with appearence of the store and the staff. The a cashier was exceptional. The lady who worked in the back with long sandy coloered hair was great too."

2017-09-21

"Disappointed that Alfred Dunner Women's Plus size is not longer carried in Peebles."

Share Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA's store rating

Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.