Stores > Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA
  • Peebles, Belle Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA Elite Status

460 Tri-County Ln
      Belle Vernon, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA by clicking a star below.

2018-02-10

"I enjoyed my visit and my makeover"

2018-01-18

"Love shopping where there is a quality deal"

2018-01-17

"Love popping in to check out the sales and selection."

2018-01-16

"I regularly shop the Peebles store."

2018-01-14

"Did not find ANY jeans for my grandsons...size 4T or 5T...not much selection in clothing in their size"

2018-01-05

"i had a coupon for 30% off of two items....i had purchased seven items...usually, the associate will do a few orders so i can take advantage of the coupon and save a little more money...this was never offered...in fact, she only scanned one coupon and i gave her three to use....when i questioned if i can please use the 50% off clearance items she responded with i don't think you have any but i'll check...and i saved an additional $12.00....i could've saved a lot more if she would have done two or three transactions so i could take advantage of the 30% off two items coupon....what really upset me was when i came home to look at my receipt, i noticed she didn't take the 30% off the most expensive items....i could've saved even more....i just feel i wasn't treated as a valued customer...melissa was nice but talked to other associates while we were there....didn't make any conversation with us...then when we went to the clinique counter to make a purchase, she was talking about another employee ( i believe the name was andy) i even said to my husband and the lady behind the clinique counter heard me, i thought it was awful for an employee to be talking about another employee while waiting on someone....you don't do that...how did melissa not know i may have been related or knew this 'andy'....i love peebles and i do ALOT of shopping there and i hope it stays in our area because we don't have nice stores like it around...i will definitely continue to do my shopping there but i was upset about not getting the best out of my coupons as i have gotten in the past and especially not getting the 30% off the highest items."

2018-01-04

"I do like the costs and pants that Peebles carries for plus size women."

2018-01-01

"I love the credit card and the coupons that i get every so often"

2017-12-19

"Overall it was a good experience, just wish there was more room to get thru the aisles. and a larger seclection of petite sizes."

2017-12-16

"Store is clean, staff is friendly. I usually find something of interest & more. I've never left empty handed!"

2017-12-15

"Took a little longer than I expected."

2017-12-14

"Local store in Belle Vernon, Pa a little stuffy. Too warm inside. Bothers my COPD."

2017-12-08

"Very disappointing...prices are too high and too many restrictions are placed on coupons."

2017-12-07

"I love the store and my only complaints are it is too crowded to shop easily and most of the slacks are short"

2017-11-29

"My experience has always been positive with all. The store manager Marc is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful."

Share Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA's store rating

Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.