460 Tri-County Ln
    Belle Vernon, PA USA

2018-07-07

"I really do like this store - the associates sold me on the place from the start, and your product lines and sales are fantastic. The Belle Vernon PA store, however, is really crowded. It makes navigating the layout difficult. I'd probably buy more if I could get around it better. Also, they only have one dressing room open for all of the womens department. I wear plus size clothing - it is in the rear of the store, there is a set of dressing rooms within a few steps, but I have to go all the way to the front of the store to try things on. I have mobility issues, and all the walking and attempting to navigate through all those racks is difficult for me. I do not like making multiple trips to try on different sizes. I do not understand why they block off the rear rooms. Due to the extreme crowding of merchandise, it seems cluttered and unorganized at times."

2018-07-07

"I usually shop t the store close to me and it is wonderful. Going to this location was awful the associate that was running register never said anything then deleted everything and had to re-ring the whole order. And to top it off my mother in law went today to exchange one of the items for a different size and the lady working wouldn't do it without me being there because she has to swipe my car even with all of the info from the receipt. I will never step foot in this location again, absolutely just a messy store and untrained employees."

Posted Jul-10-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-05-13

"Love this store. Always find something I want."

2018-05-09

"It was the same as usual. Nothing spectacular, but nothing bad, either."

2018-05-08

"I love this store! It had everything I need and really good to recommend to others."

2018-05-06

"The employees are fabulous, the discounts are great but the organization and merchandise are below expectation."

Posted May-07-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-05

"Generally a good experience, many varieties of clothes and shoes"

2018-04-25

"Didn't spend any time with Stage"

2018-04-24

"It was overall good, but there were several associates throughout the store and only one waiting on customers. She was friendly, but it was a long wait."

2018-04-23

"Margarita, a friendly sales associate, greeted me and was able to point me in the right direction to view the spring jackets, on sale, that I was hoping to purchase.She is knowledgeable about the merchandise at her store and quickly found just what I needed for only$5!!"

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon!”

2018-04-20

"The store needs to be more organized, and additional employees to keep the store neat and clean . I like having this store near my home. I hate to go to the malls."

2018-04-18

"Always treated well, never a bad shopping experience"

Posted Apr-18-2018

2018-04-01

"Pleased but needed more selection of men’s pant sizes n shirts. Also women’s dress pants and dresses."

2018-04-01

"I love all your items. They are high quality, many varieties of clothing, etc. Many different styles and colors. And I love the jewelry! And NYX is my favorite lipstick brand now :)"

2018-03-17

"As I am not really very familiar with this store, I went simply to buy Estee Lauder cosmetics"

Share Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA's store rating

Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.