Stores > Peebles, Ashtabula, OH
  • Peebles, Ashtab Peebles, Ashtabula, OH Elite Status

2456 W Prospect Rd
      Ashtabula, OH USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Ashtabula, OH by clicking a star below.

2018-01-10

"I think you should have some coupons at checkout for people who have forgotten to bring their coupons to the store with them because it was 'spur of the moment' shopping trip. Also, I would like you to fix my account so that Gayle isn't on it. I don't even know who Gayle is. I have been to the Ashtabula, Ohio and the Madison, Ohio store and have had no success in deleting this person from my account. I still get her emails etc..."

2017-12-30

"Grateful shopper! Found items my family love, while saving a bundle! The store associates where wonderful, patient and helped me with all questions."

2017-12-18

"If you mean Peebles, it is always good. I just met Zack this week, what a great manager. When he's not helping people he's working( he was carrying a ladder around). The store looks great! He's doing a good job!"

2017-12-14

"loved the experience of shopping at your store.Employees always very helpful and friendly. Great quality in your clothing etc. always enjoy shopping there."

2017-12-14

"I was happy with my experience with the Clinique manager Rebecca. She was very friendly and helped me a lot with the products I was looking for."

2017-12-08

"Pebbles is my favorite local store to purchase clothing & shoes."

2017-12-06

"Shopping here reminds me of the classier stores of days gone by. Very rare today to have the feel of importance and a store that is bright and sparkly!"

2017-12-05

"I really enjoy shopping at this store, it is small enough to get around easily but large enough to have a good selection of merchandise."

2017-12-05

"Iwas quite pleased with the whole experience."

2017-12-02

"Rebecca was very helpful and friendly. She is an asset to your store. Associate #001044269."

2017-11-18

"Not familiar with Stage. I looked back and see it is yur group of stores. Jacob at the Ashtabula Peeble's is an excellent associate."

2017-11-18

"I love the store and the products."

2017-11-17

"This is a a clean pleasant store to shop in"

2017-11-12

"Peebles is a wonderful place to shop.You can find great gifts for Christmas there! I did. :)"

2017-11-06

"I bought two items on two separate receipts the gentleman that help me with the eternity cologne for men was extremely helpful and gracious then I purchased an item for my grandson the sign said 40% off when I checked out it gave me 30% off it was a $30 item when I showed her the sign said 40% off she took an additional 10% after my coupon so instead of getting $12 off a $30 item I got $9 and then my $13 coupon and $0.80 she said those equal 40% I tried to explain with no avail"

Share Peebles, Ashtabula, OH's store rating

Peebles, Ashtabula, OH is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Ashtabula, OH is a merchant member
Peebles, Ashtabula, OH participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.