2456 W Prospect Rd
    Ashtabula, OH USA

2018-04-05

"Great customer service by 2 associates, friendly, engaged me in conversation. Donna went out of her to assist me. Excellent!!"

Posted Apr-05-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-20

"Zak who assists me frequently at Ashtabula Pebbles is always so helpful & kind. Really appreciate all sales person in this store!"

Posted Mar-20-2018

2018-03-09

"My shopping experiences are always amazing!"

2018-03-09

"I highly recommend Stages stores! Their items are great quality at a very reasonable price and they carry a large variety to meet the needs of all shoppers!"

Posted Mar-12-2018

2018-03-07

"Everyone is always helpful and friendly"

2018-03-07

"Can’t say enough good things about the help I received from 2 of your associates to make help make my shopping experience successful!"

2018-03-05

"Awesome, left very happy got lots for my buck."

2018-02-16

"The sales associate was very helpful and friendly."

2018-02-04

"The associate at the Ashtabula location was extremely friendly and helpful. The store was impeccably clean."

2018-01-10

"I think you should have some coupons at checkout for people who have forgotten to bring their coupons to the store with them because it was 'spur of the moment' shopping trip. Also, I would like you to fix my account so that Gayle isn't on it. I don't even know who Gayle is. I have been to the Ashtabula, Ohio and the Madison, Ohio store and have had no success in deleting this person from my account. I still get her emails etc..."

2017-12-30

"Grateful shopper! Found items my family love, while saving a bundle! The store associates where wonderful, patient and helped me with all questions."

2017-12-18

"If you mean Peebles, it is always good. I just met Zack this week, what a great manager. When he's not helping people he's working( he was carrying a ladder around). The store looks great! He's doing a good job!"

2017-12-14

"loved the experience of shopping at your store.Employees always very helpful and friendly. Great quality in your clothing etc. always enjoy shopping there."

2017-12-14

"I was happy with my experience with the Clinique manager Rebecca. She was very friendly and helped me a lot with the products I was looking for."

2017-12-08

"Pebbles is my favorite local store to purchase clothing & shoes."

Share Peebles, Ashtabula, OH's store rating

Peebles, Ashtabula, OH is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Ashtabula, OH is a merchant member
Peebles, Ashtabula, OH participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.