Stores > Pdffiller.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pdffiller.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-13

I want they work harder.

"Pdfiller is awesome editor and I am using it every day. It has everything I need to work with docs: signing, editing, printing.
I can imagine how much work is done and I think they can do it much better. Mobile applications sometimes work incorrectly and that's real problem.

Everything works okay

"Well, any company has fails time to time. And it's okay. I understand amount of work are they doing. "

2017-11-06

Last updates contain a lot of bugs

"Well, it wasn't so bad some time ago. But bugs after latest releases made me a bit upset. "

Relly care about customers

"I didn't expect that support will provide help so fast because I have purchased basic subscription, where they will respond in one day.
They have responded in 1 hour and solved all issues I had. And there is even some support in Facebook.

2017-10-30

Very useful time saver

"Tax filling stuff there works just awesome. They have all needed forms and very user friendly editor. "

2017-10-25

Visit website first!

"As I see, a lot of people are complaining that they are not free because google misleads them.
They have never say anywhere that they are free. That's problem of engines.

2017-10-17

Quite good. Was surpised by bad reviews

"I was very surprised when saw bad reviews in Google. Looked like really trash and scam. But when I have find copypasted bad comments I understood that someone is just trolling in comments.

So I have decided get own experience and purchased subscription. It was really good to see and use that toolkit. It does everything I need for working with papers!

2017-10-12

Nice and friendly support

"I am amazed how fast their staff responding to complaints! I had some payment issues and their representative helped me step by step solve my problem.

I like them

2017-10-11

Handy stuff

"Toolkit has all I need and even more! Not sure that someone needs faxing today. But business know better than I do)

Also I was a bit disappointed that bing told me about pdfiller that it is free of charge.

2017-10-11

Best prices!

"First I was misleaded by engines and got to some service which called themselves as "PDF filler". They are really scammers and provide malware in their products.

But this guys have awesome product and quite fair with pricing. And ability get refund in 180 days is really good.

2017-10-09

Didn't expect that it has so much use

"My experience first time wasn't so good because engines mislead me and said that PDfiler is free. I was disappointed because i had a need to pay for a single form. After I purchased a subscription I have decided what tools they have.
And that was awesome! I can send, sign, edit, print stuff just from that editor. That dramatically increased my own productivity at work.

2017-10-03

Works directly as advertised

"I had some reasons to think that this is not trustworthy company and saw really much reviews, where people said that they are scammers, send private data, etc.
But I have decided try it out and it works like a charm.

2017-09-29

Worth of money!

"I used free version and it was just amazing. All tools for editing worked like a charm. But there is some issues with printing. I think that because of updates. Anyway I think it is a tool which worth of spent money. "

2017-09-22

Their offers are really friendly

"There are reasons why I like pdfiller:
- 180 days of refund
- 7 days free trial
- User friendly interface

But unfortunately support is a bit slow. Maybe that because of high load. But I had to wait 3 hours for response.

2017-09-18

Very good!

"It is a good application. Compatible with my mobile devices and even with browser extensions! They work not bad. But I am not sure that it always works correctly.
Fortunately, customer service very good. Responds fast and helps a lot.

Share Pdffiller.com's store rating

Pdffiller.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pdffiller.com is not a merchant member
Pdffiller.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!