M-F 10AM - 5PM Central

Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.75/10
2018-07-03

Horrible Experience

"I ordered a bedspread on 6/20 and received 2 emails saying it was shipped two days later. I waited for it to come but it never came. I finally decided to track my order on the website but could not find the info. It didn't say how it was shipped or any other info. I finally called the company and they said the email was a mistake--it NEVER shipped. They said it normally takes 2 weeks to ship and they would send an email. I told them I needed it before 7/14. The man on phone just said he would check on it an send an email. I have a feeling I may not get the email. The man on phone couldn't care less. Don't order from this company. Horrible Service!!"

2018-06-22

POOR QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Comforter was ordered, was told it would be backordered for a month and a half.....credit card was charged at time of order without being told that would happen. After a month and a half.....called to check on order and was told it would be shipped shortly. (don't think they ordered it until then) Was disappointed in the quality of the product......the comforter had little filling except for the edges and looks flat on the bed. The pillow covers are so small a standard size pillow barely fits in them. The bed skirt material under the mattress is so slick our mattress slides all over the place. I've never seen a bed skirt made out of this material. When I called to voice my concerns of this product I got a very grouchy male that didn't care to listen to my concerns and said to just send an email. He did have trouble hearing me over all the loud dog barking in the background. This is definitely the last and only time I will be doing business with this company and cannot recommend them to friends. I would have returned everything, however, they do not make this an easy task and they also want all the product in the original packaging......which would have been impossible to get it all back in that little bag it was squeezed in to. "

2018-05-12

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"I ordered a 4 piece comforter set from this site. The color of the pictures online did not match what I received. The quality was very disappointing. No where on the site, when ordering, is there a disclaimer about colors possibly being different than what you see online. I requested a return and was emailed a Return Authorization Form. On that form is the disclaimer about color variances. NOT REALLY HELPFUL AFTER THE FACT. I repackaged the comforter set and brought it to a mailing center to return. The cost of returning it, which is the buyers responsibility, was so ridiculously high and when you add the amount the company is going to deduct from your return for sending it to you - your refund amounts to almost nothing. I'm sure that is done on purpose to discourage returns. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I'D LIKE TO FOREWARN ANYONE ELSE FROM WASTING MONEY. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE VERY SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING UP FRONT. Nothing worse than dealing with a hinky company!!!!! "

2018-05-03

Shopping at Paul's Home Fashion!!!

"Laura particularly made my experience wonderful. She was patient and listened and seemed to really care about making the customer (me) happy. This is my second big online purchase with Paul's Home Fashion and although there wasn't a problem with the first order LAURA really makes me want to tell others to shop here and also makes me want to make purchases more often not to mention the awesome deal I got for my comforter set"

2018-04-30

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

"This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. I made a legitimate mistake on ordering something that was just a number off. When I called to send the curtains back as I wanted the valance I had to pay to return them, and was told they do not do exchanges. The woman (one of the owners was very rude and curt and had no customer service skills what so ever. I said I could have made the mistake and would have just reordered the correct valance but with her attitude and the "we don't do exchanges" I decided against it. So I paid to return them. I called numerous times to find out about a refund. They took over two weeks to refund and I am assuming never would have if I didn't call. Then to top it off, because they said it was free shipping they only returned part of my money. Watch out for these guys. I wouldn't buy another item from them ever."

2018-04-18

home office

"Curtain panels are of exceptional quality. The pattern I chose is authentic and the details complement the southwest style that I wanted to achieve.As I am in NY the service by phone and email was the very best. The room is unique and a definite WOW!"

2018-04-10

Lace Curtains

"Im very happy with all of my orders. The service is great! Very fast shipping.
Thank you so much for a great experience!

2018-04-03

Disappointed

"I have ordered my first comforter set from Paul's few years back Loved it it was a Tropical theme ! It was made very well and i received a lot of complainants . However last April I decided I needed something new so i purchased a Comforter set again and my husband picked out this comforter set (which I did not like when i received it but he loved it) the small decorative pillows with fringe are now coming apart, it is falling all over the floor ,Also the comforter seems to be wrinkling in the middle (looks sloppy) , I am very disappointed at the quality . "

2018-03-28

Poor update in stock via website

"I made two separate orders for these, which were showing available online, but after making the order and my card being charged, I received a message saying they weren't I stock and they were refunding me.

If they're not in stock, please update your website. That's money lost throughout bank exchange rate plus a charge to my account TWICE...but nothing purchased!!!

2018-03-09

Hi End San Angelo Bedding

"I ordered this bedding set on a Thursday and received on Saturday morning. At first the leopard appeared to look nothing like the photos. But once I placed on my bed it was absolutely beautiful! The one thing they could do better is pack the pillows so they won't get flat, I had to fight to fluff it to a nice look. "

2018-02-03

Very happy with my purchase

"It was delivered on time and in perfect shape"

Poor customer service

"I ordered some merchandise and 3 day later was advised it was unavailable."

They were amazing.

"Great customer service and really fast delivery"

2018-02-02

Great

"Needed room darkening curtains, I order from Paul's and they were delivered on time and I like them. "

2018-01-29

I haven’t received the item I ordered

"The website didn’t state the item was back ordered. I’m waiting for the shipment to be delivered after Feb 7th. The website should let you know when the item is back ordered. I wouldn’t have known unless I called."

Share Paul's Home Fashions's store rating

Paul's Home Fashions is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paul's Home Fashions is a merchant member
Paul's Home Fashions participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.