M-F 10AM - 5PM Central

Customer service: 8.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.94/10
2018-05-12

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"I ordered a 4 piece comforter set from this site. The color of the pictures online did not match what I received. The quality was very disappointing. No where on the site, when ordering, is there a disclaimer about colors possibly being different than what you see online. I requested a return and was emailed a Return Authorization Form. On that form is the disclaimer about color variances. NOT REALLY HELPFUL AFTER THE FACT. I repackaged the comforter set and brought it to a mailing center to return. The cost of returning it, which is the buyers responsibility, was so ridiculously high and when you add the amount the company is going to deduct from your return for sending it to you - your refund amounts to almost nothing. I'm sure that is done on purpose to discourage returns. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I'D LIKE TO FOREWARN ANYONE ELSE FROM WASTING MONEY. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE VERY SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING UP FRONT. Nothing worse than dealing with a hinky company!!!!! "

2018-05-03

Shopping at Paul's Home Fashion!!!

"Laura particularly made my experience wonderful. She was patient and listened and seemed to really care about making the customer (me) happy. This is my second big online purchase with Paul's Home Fashion and although there wasn't a problem with the first order LAURA really makes me want to tell others to shop here and also makes me want to make purchases more often not to mention the awesome deal I got for my comforter set"

2018-04-30

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

"This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. I made a legitimate mistake on ordering something that was just a number off. When I called to send the curtains back as I wanted the valance I had to pay to return them, and was told they do not do exchanges. The woman (one of the owners was very rude and curt and had no customer service skills what so ever. I said I could have made the mistake and would have just reordered the correct valance but with her attitude and the "we don't do exchanges" I decided against it. So I paid to return them. I called numerous times to find out about a refund. They took over two weeks to refund and I am assuming never would have if I didn't call. Then to top it off, because they said it was free shipping they only returned part of my money. Watch out for these guys. I wouldn't buy another item from them ever."

2018-04-18

home office

"Curtain panels are of exceptional quality. The pattern I chose is authentic and the details complement the southwest style that I wanted to achieve.As I am in NY the service by phone and email was the very best. The room is unique and a definite WOW!"

2018-04-10

Lace Curtains

"Im very happy with all of my orders. The service is great! Very fast shipping.
Thank you so much for a great experience!

2018-04-03

Disappointed

"I have ordered my first comforter set from Paul's few years back Loved it it was a Tropical theme ! It was made very well and i received a lot of complainants . However last April I decided I needed something new so i purchased a Comforter set again and my husband picked out this comforter set (which I did not like when i received it but he loved it) the small decorative pillows with fringe are now coming apart, it is falling all over the floor ,Also the comforter seems to be wrinkling in the middle (looks sloppy) , I am very disappointed at the quality . "

2018-03-28

Poor update in stock via website

"I made two separate orders for these, which were showing available online, but after making the order and my card being charged, I received a message saying they weren't I stock and they were refunding me.

If they're not in stock, please update your website. That's money lost throughout bank exchange rate plus a charge to my account TWICE...but nothing purchased!!!

2018-03-09

Hi End San Angelo Bedding

"I ordered this bedding set on a Thursday and received on Saturday morning. At first the leopard appeared to look nothing like the photos. But once I placed on my bed it was absolutely beautiful! The one thing they could do better is pack the pillows so they won't get flat, I had to fight to fluff it to a nice look. "

2018-02-03

Very happy with my purchase

"It was delivered on time and in perfect shape"

Poor customer service

"I ordered some merchandise and 3 day later was advised it was unavailable."

They were amazing.

"Great customer service and really fast delivery"

2018-02-02

Great

"Needed room darkening curtains, I order from Paul's and they were delivered on time and I like them. "

2018-01-29

I haven’t received the item I ordered

"The website didn’t state the item was back ordered. I’m waiting for the shipment to be delivered after Feb 7th. The website should let you know when the item is back ordered. I wouldn’t have known unless I called."

2018-01-26

not happy

"I have ordered and now I am on back order. hope I get my order. they are taking their money, from my chg. card.

2018-01-25

Top shelf

"Perfect for my purpose. It’s hard to find item and glad they have. Good quality too"

Share Paul's Home Fashions's store rating

Paul's Home Fashions is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paul's Home Fashions is a merchant member
Paul's Home Fashions participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.