M-F 10AM - 5PM Central

Shipping & packaging: 8.61/10
Customer service: 8.68/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.54/10
2018-09-23

The items came in and were beautiful. The colors were true to the pictures that were shown. I am very pleased

"I bought these item to complete a bedroom. I had no problems with my order. It was so beautiful, the furniture delivery person took a picture of the bed dressed in Paul home fashion to display in their store."

2018-09-22

Bad experience on curtain order

"My order took over 2 months to ship, I had canceled the order and the order now shipped and I'm going to have to pay to return the merchandise.
I will never use this company again! :(

Perfect color. Just what I expected. Thanks

"It was the perfect color and just as described. Thank you."

Paul's prompt perfection

"My first order was for swags for 2 living room windows. They were so nice that I then got the same swags along with valances for 2 picture windows in my dining room. They came within 2 days. They really enhance the appearance of both rooms and I couldn't be more pleased."

Excellent as always

"What you see is what you get, great! "

Natural Shells Quilt

"I placed an order and received it in a timely manner. I have wanted to order this for so long and now we have it. Great company to work with. "

Paul's Home Furnishings

"This is my first experience with this company. My order was processed and quickly and I received it 3 days after ordering. I would suggest that if ordering you set up your account with them before doing so. Afterward the system won't let you do it. Other than that I have no problem and will no doubt order from them again."

VERY happy.

"I had been looking for this bedding collection for awhile but no one had the quilt AND the entire collection that includes Euro Shams and bedskirt. Until I saw Paul’s ad I had pretty much given up. I saw some horrible reviews and didn’t know what to think but I went with my gut and ordered it. It came in-just a few days and I was so very impressed!!! It is stunningly beautiful! The packaging was so impressive! I can’t say enough about this product and this company. I would definitely purchase again and again. "

Fine

"Don’t remember what this site is all about"

Lovely lace

"The lace curtains I ordered were beautiful. Came very quickly. Every thing was as ordered."

2018-09-21

Almost two months in the making

"The order for our lace curtains was placed on June 28. We were expecting guests the the end of July and figured that would be plenty of time to finish our guest room.

On July 10th, we were notified that the curtains had been back ordered.

August 10, when we had still not received them (or an estimated delivery time), we contacted the seller for an update and were told that our curtains should be shipped between August 10-15.

On August 22, we received notice that the curtains had (finally) been shipped. They arrived August 24, almost two months after having placed and paid for the order, two weeks after the seller had told us it would be shipped, and a month after we needed it.

The good news is that the curtains worked. But, they didn’t arrive in time for when we needed them.

bedding

"Very efficient. Great service"

2018-09-21

More than pleased. First time ordering, but I definitely will order again when they have something I want. Quality product!!

"Very pleased. Will use again Quality products, timely arrival, and exactly what they advertised."

fixable problems

"I love the product but part of the order was incorrect which required a phone call then 2 days wait for a return call and now I am waiting for the correct piece, All handled nicely by the company."

Excellent quality

"Excellent quality and very fast shipping"

Share Paul's Home Fashions's store rating

Paul's Home Fashions is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paul's Home Fashions is a merchant member
Paul's Home Fashions participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.