patpat.com

Shipping & packaging: 5.15/10
Customer service: 5.70/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.19/10
2018-06-19

"Actual product photos look different than catalog photo. "

2018-06-19

"I'm happy with my order thank you and I like the quality of the products.."

2018-06-19

"Hopefully I receive my order by July 4. It is a birthday present."

Cute clothing

"Easy to order. Can’t wait to see order."

Poor Return Policy

"Cute clothes but poor quality, and terrible return policy. I ordered nearly $150 worth of clothes.
Issue #1: 1 dress has a sewn in belt, that’s much too large for the size of the waist. My daughter loved the dress so I just added additional holes on the belt, but it makes the buckle sit on her side instead of the front.
Issue #2: a pair of jeans fit my daughter in the waist and length, but they were super poofy in the front. This is when I realized there is no return policy on the website. I emailed customer service and was asked to send photos. After doing that, I was told they will not cover the return shipping, and was encouraged to accept a 50% refund and give the pants away as a gift. As if I would give something away that fit like that.
The remaining items were not great quality, but they are cheap clothes, so quality expectations were not high to begin with, but I do expect the clothes to at least fit properly. I do not recommend this company!

Lot's to choose from!

"Very happy with the selection to choose from. Hoping to receive my swimsuits in time for our vacation!"

2018-06-19

"I will wait to see theQuality of the merchandise and to see how long it takes to get here and then I'll know more about ordering from Pat Pat ."

a discovery

"My first time on PatPat! :)"

terrible service

"Submitted five requests for a ran number to return items that were too small. Never responded. Scam. No teturning "

Great customer service

"Had an issue with the size of an outfit and they handled It immediately ! Great customer service."

"Amazing quality "

Perfect

"Very good clothes. I sincerly recomend."

Poor quality

"I ordered a few outfits for my girls they took roughly three weeks to receive the items. Very disappointing since they were ordered for her first birthday :( The complany is based out of California however they are only a middle man for China. All clothing items are from China and it is very obvious when they are recieved. They are made of that cheap fake silk material. The material discription is different than what is listed on the site. They have a quality guarantee however that is not the case they only guarantee that you will be able physically wear the item. The items I purchased had thread strings hanging from it! I would say they are worth a few dollars an outfit for baby dolls! Very very disappointed in this purchase and will never order from here again! Fortunately I spent a very small amount "

Excited!!

"Simple & quick check-out
Bummed that I did not receive 10% discount after creating and account though.

Bons produits

"Beaux vêtements mais livraison trop longue et pas satisfaite du suivie mais j'aime commander chez vous "

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PatPat is a merchant member
PatPat participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.