Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.99/10 4.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Worst products and customer service

"Shipping took more than one month all the way from China, unable to cancel the order BEFORE they were shipped, **** quality, worst customer service. DO NOT BUY!"

2018-01-16

Still waiting after two months

"Terrible experience, I ordered the items two moths ago and I'm still waiting for them to be delivered. Don't buy on this site."

2018-01-15

Buyer beware!

"They refuse to cancel orders. Order arrived after Christmas. Refuse to provide return address. Product smells of chemicals. Shipped from China. Don’t buy from them!!"

2018-01-14

2 months waiting, and still no package. Lie about shipping time

"I ordered christmas pajamas for the whole family, including for my parents that came from another country over the holidays. I ordered with an month and a half advance.
Its written 5-30 shipping days, BUT what you dont see, and is written in a small font in the bottom of the page is that this is days after it has been dispatched! and in my case the dispatching alone took like 3 weeks!!
Now what i ordered is irrelevant, since christmas is over and my parents arent even here still, and the baby will be too big for his PJs next year.
WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM !!!
spend your money on something more saf

2018-01-13

Avoid

"Delivery of 40 days.. as patpat is selling children's cloths, they grow up until
delivered. On the end we got wrong
size! They did not accept the complain, they said they have 14 days return policy, we could not reply because we were on vacation then.
On top quality is not as good as it looks on pics!

2018-01-12

My credit card was hacked after

"After I pay througt paypal to this company and after I waited for 2.5 months for PJs my credit card and paypal account was hacked. Some haker took 150 euros from my card via 4 different fraud accounts. Do not buy from this company. They are not US company they are China company."

2018-01-11

The worst I ever experienced !!!

"It's been 2 months and my order still hasn't been delivered. First, I got notified by email that my order was finally shipped after over a month. When I tried to track the package, it said my tracking number does not exist. When I tried to contact customer service, I got automatic reply via email. As I learnt today, my package was sent back to the company for no reason whatsoever. No notification. Now I'm waiting for my money which I hope won't take 2 months too. Very frustrating experience, horrible customer service!! Do not recommend to anyone, don't get fooled by pretty clothes for kids! "

2018-01-11

Wrong Product Delivered Late and Bad Customer Service DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"We are a family of three in Ottawa, Canada and had four guests arriving for Christmas from the US. We ordered 7 pyjama sets well before Christmas -- two papa bears, two mama bears and three baby bears. This was for the seven of us to wear on Christmas Day. We ultimately received (last one on 28 December) four mama bears (one of which didn't match the other three) and three baby bears (one of which didn't match the other two). No papa bears.

We asked to be able to ship the entire order back for a refund – a reasonable request given that this was their mistake and given that we were not able to wear the pyjamas on Christmas Day. PatPat refused to do so. The most they were prepared to do was to give us a refund for the two mama bears that should have been papa bears (but not for their shipping costs) and a 50 percent refund for the incorrect baby bear. An alternative provided to us for the baby bear was to ship it back at our expense, which would have cost us more than 50 percent of the purchase price. Also, with the initial order wrong almost 50 percent of the time (three in seven items incorrect) there was no guarantee that we’d receive the correct order in exchange. So, the 50 percent refund offer was the best of two bad options.

While the refunds reduced our net cost somewhat, the bottom line is that we wound up paying for 50 percent of one product that we didn't order and have no use for, and the shipping costs on another product that we didn't order and have no use for. We also have very little use for the other items – the quality is not great and, without the papa bears, we still don’t have what we need for photo opportunities.

Companies that cannot get a simple order correct and then refuse to fix their mistakes except at the customer’s expense are companies with which no one should do business. The bottom line …

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! (You have been warned.)

It worked for me!

"It seems that I'm the only person here that had a good experience with them, but I didn't have any problems with my order.
The items I bought are nice, just what i expected.
The order took a bit to arrive as it was over Christmas, but I contacted the customer service and they were really helpful.
Maybe I got really lucky, but it worked well for me!

Never Again!!!

"I ordered family pj's for christmas 1 week before Thanksgiving. I received them 1 day after Christmas. If any reviews you read tell you the shipping was fast....lies and probably written by the company. My return request was rejected....apparently they can take almost 2 months to ship but you only have a tiny window to return. Will never buy from them again. I can't even regift the pj's as the quality feels like thick paper...not good!!! Don't repeat my mistake!"

1/3 Items Received

"I ordered matching Christmas pajamas for myself and my two nieces in Mid November, hoping to get them before Christmas. About 4 weeks later I received a package with only one of the items I ordered. I then reached out to the company, as I work for a small e-commerce business as well, and giving them the benefit of the doubt, explained my issue. The company responded with the following message:

Thank you for contacting PatPat.

We sincerely apologize as there are some delays due to order overflow resulting in a backup at our central facility.
Usually, your entire order will be shipped in one package. However, if your order includes products from manufacturers in different locations, multiple packages may ship to fulfill a single order.
Please allow more time as we were advised by logistics that they are preparing the items for the second shipment.
Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you have further questions

It is now January 10th and I have never heard anything more from the company, nor have I received the other items I paid for.

IF you don't want to pay for something that you won't receive. Don't order from this site. I obviously should have checked the reviews prior, but unfortunately was naive and excited about having a cute memory with my nieces and didn't do enough research. It's sad that there are so many scammy e-commerce websites that do this - especially during the holiday season.

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE shoppers. Go with trusted sites, even if it means you have to pay a little bit more.

2018-01-10

Do not order they are a huge scam!

"I am absolutely disgusted with this company. I ordered my items in early November and didn't receive them until a couple days before Christmas. They sent a "men's" shirt that clearly was a women's cut and begged me to keep the items to "gift" someone else and get a discount on my next order. You have got to be kidding me. When I return the items they require you to track the items but they refuse to reimburse the $22 for shipping even though they messed up. When I ask to speak to a manager via phone they just repeat their last email completely ignoring my request. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!"

2018-01-10

Worse shopping experience ever!!

"If you like paying for stuff you will never receive, this is you store!! And even the one you might receive will be bad quality and only take over a month to get to you!! Horrible, steer clear of this store!"

Don't buy from here

"After ordering, it took a month to get to me. Voiced my concerns to customer service, who didn't care less. Finally picked up the order from ups and the material was cheaply made, itchy, smaller than what was explained on website when ordering, and just flat out the worst purchase and experience I've ever had. Spent over $80 for garbage. Don't waste your money and tell your friends to stay away too."

2018-01-10

Uggh - bad sizing, ok/poor quality

"Bought some matching PJ's from them for the family (4 adults, and 2 kids). The only sizes that fit were the ones for the kids (and they like the PJs). All of the adult sizes were 1 or 2 sizes too small. Quality is ok for the price (the PJs were only $20 or so, so they are a bit thin and cheap, but hey, for $20, what do you expect). Basically, we all put them on, took the Christmas picture with matching outfits, and then the adults all threw out the clothes. They do have a return guarantee, but for us, was hard to use as different people had the PJs/we were traveling, etc. If you do order clothes, I think the sizes are either sized for Asians, or very trim 20 year olds, order a size or two bigger just to be sure."

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!