6955 Portwest Dr., Ste. 120

Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-08-13

Corroded terminal

"My party lights did not work. I discovered a corroded terminal. Scraped and cleaned it. It became functional."

Posted Aug-13-2018

“I'm very sorry you got a set of lights that had corrosion! That's great you were able to get them to work, but I'm sorry you had to work at it. We guarantee all of our solar lights against defects or damage for the first 30 days, so if you ever have an issue like that, please contact us right away at 866-758-5836 Mon-Fri 8-5 CST. Thank you!”

2018-08-12

Perfect outdoor patio lights

"We bought a string of commercial-grade outdoor lights for our patio and they are perfect -- well-made, water-resistant, well-spaced, beautiful. Quality and delivery were as promised - we are completely happy with our purchase.

2018-08-08

Cable Clips

"The cable clips work great. They arrived in a timely fashion. "

2018-08-06

So impressed with the quality

"Great quality products. Order didn’t arrive so party lights quickly sent another. This was to replace a set with lights and string for our patio, which lasted outside in heat and cold for 13 years. Only thing wrong with the old string was the color was fading from the colored lights , which still burned bright. !!"

2018-08-06

Delivered fast and works great!

"The lights came in a few days. They work great! Glad I ordered the wire in addition, makes it easier to hang the lights. "

2018-08-05

Very positive

"Very fast shipping and the quality of the lights is great"

2018-08-03

Very high quality g80 led bulbs and 330’ commercial medium base string

"Very helpful and knowledgeable over the phone for us. I wanted to be sure there was no flicker and they hooked us up with some special power supply or something that works perfectly!!"

2018-08-01

Perfect

"Shipped on time, excellent product!
Completely satisfied! Was as good as my first order!!!

2018-08-01

Four bulbs arrived broken

"Four bulbs arrived broken"

Posted Aug-02-2018

“I'm very sorry you received broken bulbs. We guarantee all of our shipments against damage so we'll be happy to send you replacements for those today. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you enjoy your lights! Thank you for being our customer!”

2018-07-29

Great!

"The lights are exactly what I was expecting and they hang so nicely! Many compliments so far."

2018-07-24

back deck lighting

"Great product, easy to install "

2018-07-20

Outdoor Lights

"First shipment missing items, had broken lights and was poorly packaged. Second shipment meant to correct missing items was still short on some items. Will not use them again.

Giving two stars since they did respond fairly quickly.

7/23 Update - we received a quick reply and Partylights customer service offered and full refund and offered to let us keep what was shipped. We did not expect that type of response. Good service makes up for a few hiccups in our order. Based on their honest effort to provide good customer service we are updating our rating.

Posted Jul-23-2018

“I'm very sorry for our mistakes and I have issued a full refund to your credit card. You do not need to return the lights. I hope this is a satisfactory solution. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.”

2018-07-19

Package was missing a set of lights

"I only got two of the lights I ordered in my pkg. I called and they did apologize and send me the missing ones but felt like maybe they were trying to do it on purpose "

Posted Jul-20-2018

“I'm glad we were able to get the missing item to you and I assure you, this was not done intentionally. Mistakes, although rare, do happen and they cost our company a lot of money. We try to make as few errors as possible for the sake of customer's and our own! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you with this order, or future orders. Thank you for being our customer!”

PBGB
PBGB

Verified

2018-07-17

Excellent customer service

"They are very responsive to requests. We received one bad bulb and they replaced it along with a 2nd spare immediately. "

2018-07-16

Satusfied

"The quality of the lights is excellent"

Share PartyLights.com's store rating

PartyLights.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartyLights.com is a merchant member
PartyLights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.