Automotive

Shipping & packaging: 7.79/10
Customer service: 6.91/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.65/10
2018-04-18

Worst customer service ever!!!

"The part I had ordered was placed in my mailbox on a Friday. I removed it from my mailbox at about 6:00 pm. It had been inappropriately packaged in what appeared to be reused materials and was broken when I removed it from that package. I had to have my truck, so I scavenged re-usable sub-parts from both individually useless pieces, but I feel we may be running on borrowed time. After waiting 12 days now, after several emails and phone calls, and having sent 6 pics to romen@partsgeek.com, no one has contacted me yet. So, unless PartsGeek experiences some cathartic awakening, and soon, this customer has been lost to them. I will also share my story with whomever I have opportunity. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Don Smith
Lexington, NC

2018-04-18

Bad

"It need 4 weeks in pay hadn't been returned"

Poor

"First off the parts were very reasonable. I don’t understand why it took four business days to get shipped. The web site said they had the parts in stock, so why four days? Then it took seven business days to arrive. If you need parts quick , this is not the place to buy from. I tried to contact parts Geek . The only way is email and I got a generic reply back. Very dissatisfied with the customer service. Will never order from them again!"

Nice

"Quick and easy. Got what I ordered"

2018-04-17

"I was sent the wrong part for the third time, i give up."

It pays to shop around

"The Delco blower motor I ordered was $40.00 less at Rockauto.com and priority shipping was included."

Hood support strut

"Ordered OEM struts for my Dodge 2500 and received it in 4 days but could't install it because 1 strut could not be compressed and the other had medium pressure so called and returned the struts and reordered the RhinoPac which was suggested by customer service and received them in 3 days. Took 5 minutes to install and hood goes up and stays up. Thanks for the great service."

2018-04-17

I was mailed the wrong item

"I ordered a light and I got a gas pedal excelerator.
I got a full refund, they said it happens a lot.

Certified Auto Repair

"Always good prices. Great parts and good shipping"

Thanks good things

"Is good to know about you guys thanks for your service

Great price , A+ seller!

"First time I ordered from this site, good price, happy with the item. I’ll buy again from this seller."

Back Flange Did Not Match OEM

"Order went through fine and was delivered in a timely manner. Back flange bolt pattern was rotated and larger than OEM. Was not able to install. Threads on all parts also did not match OEM, though that wasn't as much an issue. Won't be going through PartsGeek again."

2018-04-17

The wrong part was sent...

"We received the wrong part. We have sent it back. But because it is an electrical part we are not sure if they will honor the refund policy. We shall see..."

They have inventory issues

"Went on google to order a part for a customers car that was not available in my area. First result was parts geek. I clicked on the link and ordered the part i needed. 2 days later i get an email telling me that they dont have the part and this stuff happens. I went back on google and searched for a new part and they are still the top search. I looked to see if they have updated and it still says they have it in stock. Well that is pretty much my last experience with this company. Now they know they dont have a part and are still putting customers through all this hassle. Clearly they are all about money. Thank you for asking me my experience however. "

fast shipping

"I could not believe it was here the next day that was fast will do more business with you guys thanks Frank !"

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.