Monday-Friday from 9AM-6PM EST

Shipping & packaging: 7.33/10
Customer service: 6.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.50/10
2018-09-21

PartsGeeks return policy ****!

"I ordered a TOP radiator hose for my 1998 Mercedes E-320. I was sent the bottom hose by mistake I called and told customer service of the mistake that the hose sent to me was 4 inches short and after looking under the car noticed it fit the lower radiator opening. At first they told me if the part # was correct it would fit. I explained the part # WAS correct for the BOTTOM hose. Next they tried to tell me it was my mistake because I ordered the bottom hose...TOTAL B.S. Then I was told that I could PAY for shipping and I would be sent the correct hose. I could have bought the same hose on Amazon, for $10.00 less and free shipping guaranteed to fit or they would pay for the return. PartsGeeks **** and their return policy is ridiculous they are not customer friendly or competitive with other sellers "

Excellent buy

"Part showed up on time just what I ordered now my old 98 chevy truck is back on the road thanks a bunch parts geek "

Happy Customer

"Great experience. Easy to order and delivery was fast"

Never got the part!

"My P.O. Box was omitted by cargeeks shipping Dept, after charging my credit card. USPS cld not deliver! I never rec'd any notice. Now I have to wait to get my $ back. I am not wealthy. I cannot just order another. I won't be using them again.

alternator

"Just what we order and received on time!!

quick and easy

"Will do business with them again. Very inexpensive."

Fast shipping

"My part arrived in great condition and a day before awesome and they had my part in stock thanks partsgeek"

Happy with both purchases

"I needed a side mirror so I checked online. Partsgeek didn't put me on a waiting list, didn't offer me power mirrors exclusively, and didn't charge me $75 dollars like a shop did. I paid 40 bucks and got my mirror in a few days like a person should in this day and age. I came back for a surge tank and again I paid a little and got it fast. When I need something else I'm definitely coming back here."

Great price, fast delivery

"Found exactly the right part quickly, definitely faster delivery than expected. "

Part did not fit

"The part was supposed to fit my car, didn’t and I’m stuck having to pay shipping in 2 directions. Out about $22.00."

Fast shipping

"Ordered the part expecting it to take 10 days it took 3 and delivered on a Friday very convenient for getting the part replaced and on the road"

Customer Service Is A Fail

"I received the part broken, and the customer service on the backend in trying to redeem the situation has been the worst."

Service fine, product okay

"Service was fast and fine, the bed mat is not an exact fit. But, it is close enough to save $40 over the OEM."

Ok

"I didn't receive any paperwork about the item or receipt showing proof of purchase. That is not good business.

Parts Geek -A # 1

"Parts Geek delivers on what it says the product is quality their personnel is knowledgeable and courteous the deliveries are correct and promply delivered all Auto parts Personnel throughout the country should be retrained buy Parts Geek Personnel!!!!"

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.