9am-5:30pm PT Mon-Fri, with 7 day per week email support

Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2018-01-02

Great Customer Service and Eco! It doesn't get any better!

"The site is easy to use to make cards, but if you have any questions (Ex. making a photo fit and not be cropped) Paper Culture's team is there to help fast and efficiently! I also forgot to use my voucher and they easily applied it so I could receive a credit. The best part of Paper Culture is that they care about the environment. They print on recycled paper and plant a tree with every order. This is the only place I order holiday cards and other personalized paper products from. Thanks Paper Culture for being a great all around company!"

2016-12-14

As a graphic designer, I would recommend Paper Culture

"I'm going to start with this. Alot of the negative reviews involve the lack of knowledge on how cards should be setup for printing. With that said the uploader (when creating custom prints) should be better improved to guide a customer who for example, has no idea the difference between screen color and print color.

I HIGHLY suggest selecting the designer review option before ordering or even paying a little extra to have a proof done. PLEASE DO THIS.

Adding in recipient addresses can be a bit of a challenge, so I also suggest taking the time to make sure everything is correct.

As for my order, I ordered 200 custom cards with the addresses printed on the envelopes. I had them shipped to me. The cards were printed and shipped to me quickly with no issues at all. All cards were packaged beautifully with no damage. I stamped and mailed them all to make sure they were mailed in a timely matter.

Printing and shipping time was a total of 5 business days. This also includes the one issue I had.

About the issue - the uploader not showing the correct colors. I placed the order anyway and immediately contacted them. The response took a couple of days but they informed me that the uploader was having issues. No problem. The cards came in the correct colors anyway and the paper quality and print was beautiful.

Considering that I ordered these cards during the most busy time of the year, they handled my order just fine. Customer service was great for what I needed.

Let me also add that the cards were a GREAT deal. My company is all about the environment so working with this company was a huge plus.

2016-08-15

Great quality and Inspired Environmental Commitment

"I have been ordering my holiday cards from Paper Culture for years, but just had them do my Wedding Invitations and was even more blown away. I asked for a number of things like colors and layout to be customized, and not only did they do it, they did it within hours at no extra charge. I have always loved the company's commitment to the environment and the fact they plant a tree with every order, but the service in my wedding invitations really set it apart."

2015-12-15

"This year, I ordered holiday cards for my law firm from Paper Culture. As part of the service, Paper Culture mailed out these cards on November 30th. At first, we were pleased with the services provided. Unfortunately, our initial positive impression quickly changed. Ten days after sending out our holiday cards, Paper Culture then mailed out a duplicate batch of holiday cards to our clients and colleagues. We found out when we began receiving complaints related to the duplicates. These cards, instead of providing our firm with the intended purpose of creating good will, quickly became a source of embarrassment for us! As a law firm, our reputation hinges on being careful and thorough. Sending out multiple identical holiday cards is, simply put, sloppy - and entirely inconsistent with our professional reputation. Additionally, with our November 5th order, we also ordered extra envelopes from Paper Culture so that we could re-send the cards that were returned due to address changes. To date, December 15th, we have not received these envelopes so we are unable to re-send the returned cards. And speaking of returned cards, we have double the amount of returned cards due to the Paper Culture error. My office has had to incur additional time and expense to sort out all of these extra cards to correct addresses, etc. When we discussed these problems with Paper Culture, they initially offered to give us a $200 credit toward next year's purchase - as if we would ever use them again! Then, they offered to give us a $200 credit on our credit card. I believe Paper Culture should offer us a full refund. We received no benefit whatsoever from sending multiple identical holiday cards out - and, in fact, my firm was damaged by the loss of goodwill created by their error. However, Paper Culture refuses to issue a refund beyond $200. Paper Culture has not made a sincere effort to acknowledge their error and make it right, in the way you would expect from a business making such a blatant mistake. They've shown a complete lack of good faith and integrity. If you own a small business, please do not choose to work with Paper Culture. You can do better, trust me."

2015-03-13

"Great quality! Exactly as ordered, bonus about planting trees!"

2015-03-11

"I am usually very happy with Paper Culture products but my last purchase from them I was not very happy with. The cards and envelopes came in a flat rate mailing box that was apparently easily destroyed by the post office. Some cards came in bent and some came in dirty. I know they can't control how the post office handles their packaging, but my last order with them came in a nice protected box. My other disappointment were the envelopes, on one end of the envelopes the glue was stuck together which ripped some of the envelopes when trying to open them. "

2015-03-08

"I loved my cards! I appreciate the convenience of the letters being stamped and mailed for me. There are plenty of selections to choose from and creating my cards was quite simple. The icing on the cake is that a tree is planted for every order placed. "

2015-03-06

"Great delivery - great work."

2015-03-05

"Love, love, love the final product and the customer service is simply amazing!"

2015-03-05

"The announcements were beautiful. I did not receive a packet of seeds though?"

2015-03-05

"the colors didn't look the way they did on the screen."

2015-03-04

"Awesome experience quick shipping"

2015-03-04

"I'm usually thrilled with my PC order. I always order my Christmas cards from them because they are the most beautiful. But these address label weren't at all of the quality I expected. They felt cheap and looked grainy, like the kind of labels you might as well have printed using your own inkjet. Disappointed."

2015-03-04

"LOVE Paper Culture. Great designs, Eco-friendly and are very efficient and expedient!!!!"

2015-03-04

"The pictures were good and they shipped them very quick"

Share Paper Culture's store rating