9 am - 7 pm M-F

Shipping & packaging: 9.36/10
Customer service: 9.20/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.22/10

Speedy service

"I like that I was able to do everything online including review of the proof. I received the invitations 2 days after the order was placed and they were perfect!"

So Helpful!

"Paper style is the best! They are always very helpful when we need something or have questions and they arrived in 2 days!"

Monogrammed note cards

"The cards arrived in a beautiful box and exceeded my expectations! They are perfect!"

Fast and Excellent

"Exactly what I wanted fast and well done! Will use them exclusively!!"

Awsome

"Absolutely love paper style would definitely use them again my invites came out perfect and they are super fast on delivery!!!!"

2018-04-20

"My experience was excellent! I forgot to add a line with the hostesses names and when I called to reorder the invitations they were so accommodating and only charged me 6.95 for shipping! I would definatly use them again!"

Easy ordering

"Received a personal phone call to check on colors I chose before they printed final product. Invitations look great!"

2018-04-18

Graduation party invitations

"Awesome quality and turnaround time once ordered was above expectations. Will use again in the future."

2018-04-17

Would use again!

"I loved creating my son's teacher's notepad in anticipation for Teacher Appreciation Week! Paper Style was easy to use, and didn't feel overwhelming with the number of options to choose from. My shipment also arrived faster than I had expected!"

2018-04-16

Amazing product and service!!!

"I was against the clock to find, print and mail some invitations. Paper Style had the invitation theme I needed and most importantly, let me customise it online and rush it. I ordered invitations on a Monday and they arrived on my doorstep the very next morning!!! No where else I checked could do that. I’m SO thankful!"

2018-04-15

Bridal shower invitations

"The bridal shower invitations are beautiful and arrived quickly!"

2018-04-15

Great quality

"The quality of the invitations were amazing for the price and they were delivered so quickly ! I will use this company any time I need invitations! "

2018-04-14

Easy and Fast Delivery

"User friendly website that made it really easy to design a great shower invitation AND I received the order the very same week! Love that!"

2018-04-12

EASY Process, GREAT Result

"Within 30 minutes I designed an invitation, converting a "Retirement Party" to a "Spring Luncheon" invitation -- easily changing lines of text, point sizes, and colors. The process could not have been easier and I LOVE the result. Kudos to Paper Style. I will use them again."

2018-04-12

Outstanding!

"Met my expectations and more!"

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.