Stores > Palmetto State Armory

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
Voice your opinion! Review Palmetto State Armory by clicking a star below.
2017-11-10

Great customer service!

"Nick was very helpful and gave me great options to help get an issue fixed that I was having with my purchase!"

2017-10-25

Recent experience was excellent.

"I've seen lots of old reviews that note slow shipping. Maybe that was then, but this is NOW. I ordered an assembled upper on 10/19/17 and had it in my hands today, 10/25/17. The assembly looks good so far. I also like that they use UPS for shipping. UPS tracking is soooo much better than other carriers. I ordered a BCG from them today."

2017-10-24

Amazing Customer Service

"I have placed numerous orders with Palmetto State Armory. They have become my online GO-TO for all things firearm related including: Pistols, ammo, extra mags, etc. PSA has the best pistol flash sales amongst any competitors that I've seen so far (I've purchased 3 from PSA to date.)
Their customer service representatives are extremely helpful as well! I just got off the phone with Dustin M who walked me through the process to fill out a pistol rebate form. He went above and beyond to skim the fine print on the rebate form over the phone to explain extra details.

Thanks PSA, keep up the good work!!
10+ stars!

2017-10-12

Very SLOW shipping

"PSA has good prices on the Daily Deals but be prepared to wait for your order. It routinely takes 3 weeks to receive an order. Hold times for Customer Service to check on an order is easliy 30 minutes and has been longer. This company places no emphasis on customer service! Order from them only if you have above average patience. "

2017-10-04

No refund!

"I tried to purchase an item. I was informed that they could not ship to California. They would not substitute or remove the said item. I was told on the phone that my card would see a refund in five days. On the sixth day I still had no refund. I contacted customer service. The said they had entered the information incorrectly. They would resubmit my refund. It's been ten days and NO REFUND! "

2017-10-03

Great deals, great delivery, and quality parts.

"When I first discovered PSA, I thought the deals where too good to be true. I picked up a barreled upper at an absurdly low price and built the carbine. I could not be happier with it. Shoots quarter size groups at fifty yards. and has been one hundred percent reliable to date. I have continued to order parts kits, magazines, optics, and random parts. I'm one hundred percent satisfied with every purchase. PSA is my first choice for any carbine-related purchase."

2017-09-27

Sales associates need a lesson in customer service!

"The products purchased are of great quality, and shipping isn't bad. Their corporate customer service is acceptable as well. The one thing that will prevent me from ever shopping with PSA again is the sales associates at the Greenville, SC store! Every guy that helped me has been the most arrogant man I've ever encountered!! I don't know how such egotistical men can work together and get along! I went into the store before Thanksgiving to purchase an AR15 for my husband. I stood at the counter for 30 minutes waiting on someone to help me, all the while every man that walked up after me was assisted immediately. My husband and I then went back months later to pick up an online purchase. It took nearly an hour just to get paperwork filled out, because each person pawned it off to the next! PSA could be a phenomenal success if they'd hire competent, knowledgeable associates that are trained in customer service, versus cocky who think they know everything. They'll never get another penny from me - I'll take my business across the street!! They know how to treat a customer!!"

2017-09-27

Great products.... great customer service

"I've built two AR's through PSA, and both function amazingly well. To top it all off, their customer service was on point. In one instance (the most recent upper I purchased) they had my purchase to me in two days, which I know isn't always going to be the norm, but it sure was a nice change of pace.

Shop with PSA. You won't be disappointed.

Great website

"So many gun shops have terrible websites. PSA has a great site with a good selection. Their prices and specials are really good. I have bought ammo, accessories, rifle kits and done a firearm purchase as well. All have gone smoothly."

2017-09-27

Very Slow shipping but very few quality issues after several orders

"Shipping is slow to very, very slow and kills any possible good rating. Very few quality issues after several orders so that's a plus I guess."

2017-09-27

Fair but be preared to wait

"Like others I think PSA has great product for the price, but also like others I'm frustrated with their lead and ship times. A month is too long to wait for an order with no updates. "

2017-09-15

Great company

"Excellent products that they stand behind and great customer service"

2017-09-12

Great Quality, Great Price, Fast Ship

"I purchased a Freedom Classic Complete Lower. It is very high quality and a great value. I had a few questions about their different options before I bought, and didn't really get clear answers from customer support. I've been trying to leave a positive review about their product, but it won't post.

Hope to buy from again.

2017-09-08

Terrible customer service

"I ordered a new trigger for my AR-15 with 3 to 5 day shipping. On the 5th business day I called customer service and was treated rudely. They hadn't even picked my order yet. I live only an hour and a half from their warehouse. Yes they have quality parts but if I purchase anything from them again it will be from their store not their website. "

2017-08-29

Great products & service

"Just as listed, arrived on time. Great fit & finish. Will be buying from them again"

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palmetto State Armory is a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.