Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Chance of future purchase: 1.88/10
Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
2018-08-21

Disappointing

"Bought a stackable set of rings (2). One of the rings was backordered, and I just got it after three months. Was finally able to wear the set and in the first few days, several stones came fell out of one of the rings. After waiting so long for the set, I was over the whole thing and wanted to just return both rings. After hunting down a good phone number for the company, and finally reaching someone by phone, I was told they would neither issue a refund, or replace the damaged ring. The manager I got on the phone could clearly care less about the unfairness of the situation and basically dared me to do something about it. "

2018-07-30

Customer service ****

"When I call I can’t get anyone I called the order line and get an answer immediately I want to know why my order was canceled. I really like palm beach Jewlery but customer service fucken **** "

2018-06-14

I LOVE PALM BEACH JEWELRY

"I don't understand the negativity. I am still using the personalize picture albums for myself, Grandma and my mom uses her Great Grandma album. I still wear my diamond ear rings, daily. I love them. You all are the best. I could go on and on, but it's bed time. Smile. Good night."

2018-05-04

Just Say No Way

"I bought a ring from Palm Beach Jewelry. It looked cheap and not like the image on the Sears website. I returned it and after 3 weeks I still have not received a refund. When I call customer service I am left waiting for more than 1/2 an hour listening to horrible music, if you would call it that. Then I call back and try to speak to the attendant on the order line, and he tells me call customer service and quickly hangs up on me. "Just Say No Way to Palm Beach Jewelry.""

2018-05-03

Horrible Customer Service

"What happened to this company? They used to be true to their word, but no more. I paid for UPS 2ND DAY AIR, and therefore paid extra, but Palm Beach sent it UPS GROUND, and still charged $15.00. I will never, ever, deal with these idiots again, nor will they get another penny from me. I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering, but I didn't know their quality of service was on the toilet."

2018-04-09

Awful Customer Service

"I'm very disappointed with Palm Beach. I have previously purchased items from them and was happy with the quality and styles they offered - especially for the price. I had ordered another ring set recently and my credit card was compromised - not their fault and they did catch the fraud alert and cancelled the order. That was great. What wasn't so great was what happened after that. I placed another order on 4/6. It was also flagged as possible fraud - not a bad thing. So I called on 4/7, talked to a representative who assured me I had confirmed the transaction and the order would be filled and shipped on 4/9. Instead, I got a cancellation notice. After repeated tries to reach a human being, I finally talked to someone who was only able to tell me the order had been cancelled due to a high fraud rating. She never could explain to me how to remove that flag or how to process the order. Or why the previous representative had confirmed the order would be placed. I asked for a manager - no one was available. I will not do business with them again."

2018-03-14

HORRIBLE

"Do not order from them.I canceled my order several times and they sent the item and took money out of my account. Either they are crooks or customer service is stupid!!!"

2018-03-06

Awful customer service

"Placed an order and paid for expedited shipping. Order was not shipped on time. Also had to call CS to verify my order. I decided to cancel because my order would not arrive on time due to their inability to ship on time. I made at least six phone calls over the course of three days with wait times of 30-45 minutes each time. I was never able to speak to a supervisor, even when I requested to talk to one. You can tell the CS reps are told to lie. Was lied to several times. My order was not cancelled even though they assured me that it was. I had to have a neighbor pick up my order which arrived after I was already on vacation. To sum it up, I called to voice my concerns over this. They claimed they had nothing of note on file. Really?!?! Paid to ship back via UPS. Items were returned and signed for at Palm Beach Jewelry. Still waiting for my credit to go back on my card six days later. Unbelievable. I will never do business with this joke of a company again. "

2018-01-27

Great website for beautiful affordable jewelry + fast shipping!!!

"I LOVE PalmBeach Jewelry! I've been a customer for years and they always have the best prices. I got gifts for all my bridesmaids when I got engaged and they all loved the tennis bracelets and matching earrings! It's a great site for affordable jewelry and they ship really fast too!"

2017-12-06

Paid $250 for a 10K aquamarine ring that turned out to be fake all the way around

"They won't issue a refund"

2017-11-13

Delivery

"You place an order on this OVER-priced jewelry that's NOT real, then you place an order, pay a HIGH shipping fee, and it takes FOREVER to be delivered. I'm closing my account"

2017-08-09

You people **** big time

"HORRIBBBBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-08-08

Terrible Customer Service

"I received a ring that was IMO mismarked a size 7. It was in fact a much smaller size. I am a size 6, and have ordered size 6 from this company in the past without an issue. I have also ordered from other online companies a size 6 without issue. I ordered a size 7 for this particular ring to wear on my index finger. Meanwhile, it was so small that it could not even fit my ring finger. It was a much smaller size then the companies size 6 rings.

I called and was told that they had no way of judging a ring size, and therefore could not help me to determine if the ring was mismarked, or simply ran very small. I needed to send the ring back, which takes 3 weeks for them to receive, and reorder in a larger size. What size, they could not say. If it was mismarked vs ran small, they could not say, and had no interest whatsoever in helping me determine the proper way forward. Like a broken record, their response was to order a larger size, and see if it fits. Well, I don't have the time or patience for ordering and returning merchandise in this haphazard fashion.

I asked to speak to a supervisor because I did not want to have to keep sending the ring back and forth, and I was refused. I was uncomfortable ordering a size 8, because if the ring was mismarked, opposed to running very small, it would be huge, and I would be unable to wear it. The supervisor would not even speak to me. The agent that answered the phone just kept repeating the same line, and all in all was totally unhelpful. The supervisor could not even bother to get on the phone. This company's staff is very uninformed regarding the company's merchandise, and cannot be bothered to actually help their customers should a problem arise.

I am returning the entire order and will not be ordering anything further from this company. Too bad for them, I could have been a good, return customer.

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-07-12

Bought gold but received gold filled

"I ordered a pair of 14k gold earrings after three months the earring broke,so i took it to a jewelry shop to get repaired and was told it was not gold,called palm beach jewelry and received no help only poor customer service. The earrings cost $203.00 and i am going to take the company to court its the principle. They are a rip off beware."

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-05-10

Was pre approved NOT!

"Received a catolog I was preapproved for $250. I ordered a ring only to be told I wasn't approved. Waste of time. I have a Kay's account that I will use from now on with a way higher credit limit "

Share Palm Beach Jewelry's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!