Stores > Palm Beach Jewelry
  • Palm Beach Jewe

Voice your opinion! Review Palm Beach Jewelry by clicking a star below.

"Do not order from them.I canceled my order several times and they sent the item and took money out of my account. Either they are crooks or customer service is stupid!!!"

Awful customer service

"Placed an order and paid for expedited shipping. Order was not shipped on time. Also had to call CS to verify my order. I decided to cancel because my order would not arrive on time due to their inability to ship on time. I made at least six phone calls over the course of three days with wait times of 30-45 minutes each time. I was never able to speak to a supervisor, even when I requested to talk to one. You can tell the CS reps are told to lie. Was lied to several times. My order was not cancelled even though they assured me that it was. I had to have a neighbor pick up my order which arrived after I was already on vacation. To sum it up, I called to voice my concerns over this. They claimed they had nothing of note on file. Really?!?! Paid to ship back via UPS. Items were returned and signed for at Palm Beach Jewelry. Still waiting for my credit to go back on my card six days later. Unbelievable. I will never do business with this joke of a company again. "

Great website for beautiful affordable jewelry + fast shipping!!!

"I LOVE PalmBeach Jewelry! I've been a customer for years and they always have the best prices. I got gifts for all my bridesmaids when I got engaged and they all loved the tennis bracelets and matching earrings! It's a great site for affordable jewelry and they ship really fast too!"

Paid $250 for a 10K aquamarine ring that turned out to be fake all the way around

"They won't issue a refund"

"You place an order on this OVER-priced jewelry that's NOT real, then you place an order, pay a HIGH shipping fee, and it takes FOREVER to be delivered. I'm closing my account"

You people **** big time

Terrible Customer Service

"I received a ring that was IMO mismarked a size 7. It was in fact a much smaller size. I am a size 6, and have ordered size 6 from this company in the past without an issue. I have also ordered from other online companies a size 6 without issue. I ordered a size 7 for this particular ring to wear on my index finger. Meanwhile, it was so small that it could not even fit my ring finger. It was a much smaller size then the companies size 6 rings.

I called and was told that they had no way of judging a ring size, and therefore could not help me to determine if the ring was mismarked, or simply ran very small. I needed to send the ring back, which takes 3 weeks for them to receive, and reorder in a larger size. What size, they could not say. If it was mismarked vs ran small, they could not say, and had no interest whatsoever in helping me determine the proper way forward. Like a broken record, their response was to order a larger size, and see if it fits. Well, I don't have the time or patience for ordering and returning merchandise in this haphazard fashion.

I asked to speak to a supervisor because I did not want to have to keep sending the ring back and forth, and I was refused. I was uncomfortable ordering a size 8, because if the ring was mismarked, opposed to running very small, it would be huge, and I would be unable to wear it. The supervisor would not even speak to me. The agent that answered the phone just kept repeating the same line, and all in all was totally unhelpful. The supervisor could not even bother to get on the phone. This company's staff is very uninformed regarding the company's merchandise, and cannot be bothered to actually help their customers should a problem arise.

I am returning the entire order and will not be ordering anything further from this company. Too bad for them, I could have been a good, return customer.

Bought gold but received gold filled

"I ordered a pair of 14k gold earrings after three months the earring broke,so i took it to a jewelry shop to get repaired and was told it was not gold,called palm beach jewelry and received no help only poor customer service. The earrings cost $203.00 and i am going to take the company to court its the principle. They are a rip off beware."

Was pre approved NOT!

"Received a catolog I was preapproved for $250. I ordered a ring only to be told I wasn't approved. Waste of time. I have a Kay's account that I will use from now on with a way higher credit limit "

Horrible service/products... Stole half the money

"I placed an order paid express shipping and the order came late!! When I opened the package, everything was NOT what I ordered and a few damaged items! ! I contacted customer service was advised to send everything back for a full refund. I sent everything via UPS to ensure received by them. 2 weeks later I got an email that I was getting refund for 1/2 the cost !!! When I called to inquire why 1/2 for an order they got wrong. The rep couldn't even explain and told me the notes stated $108 USD for shipping!!!!! I asked her to explain at this point I was upset! she started acting like she couldn't hear me ! and the call disconnected. I called back to the centre to get the run around. 3rd time is a charm I got one rep that was totally confused as to why I didn't get all my money and they think they can keep half. They were to have someone call and explain this to me why they think they are entitled to take half for a complete order they packed wrong and sent out ! It has been 4 weeks and NO contact! Save your money they are in the business to ROB customers when they are at fault. The worst experience ever! "

CHEAP BAD QUAILTY BEWARE Tarnished in 3 days

"Had bought a necklace and a ring as a gift for mother in rose gold covered in sterling silver 925. The Ring had tanished in 3 days. I feel like a ring that cost $74.99 should not tarnish in three days. So we sent the the ring back and she kept the necklace which the necklace now is tarnished. Beware do not buy from this company it is the cheapest Jewerly I have even seen. If you want jewerly this cheap go to walmart you will pay a lot less. I had also had spend 5 dollars extra for the gift wrap for each item which was nice but was not credited that back and had to pay 7 dollars to ship back. There shipping label was very different did not make sense. I just do not want people to make the same mistake I did and buy from this company. "

Please do not buy...Less than four months of having this ring

"I order this ring for my husband. I have had it less than four months and it is changing colors. I know its Gold over silver but wasn't expecting it to turn silver. I glad my husband fingers didn't change colors. I have contacted the company and of course they said they said it was nothing they can do about it as the return window policy has past. "

BAD experience

"Received a broken pair of earrings that also had tarnished ear wires. I contacted them as soon as I received them. I sent them back and palm beach sends them back to me with NO explanation. I feel completely ripped off!! Very dissatisfied customer!!"

"I purchased several pieces of jewelry from PalmBeach, returned at least half of the pieces I purchased. I would not recommend their jewelry. "

"Poor customer service I got charged for an order that was cancelled and the customer service representative was of no use . "

Share Palm Beach Jewelry's store rating

Palm Beach Jewelry is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palm Beach Jewelry is not a merchant member
Palm Beach Jewelry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!