21356 Kuykendahl
    Spring, TX USA

2018-05-10

"My mother and I love to shop here. Everyone is friendly and we always find something to buy"

2018-05-08

"Sales and Clearance signs can be confusing."

2018-05-05

"I love shopping at Palais Royal. I always manage to find something I like, very satisfied!!!"

2018-04-29

"I love the sales and coupons at this store!!! I always go in there with the intention of getting one item, but come out with MANY items!!!"

2018-04-24

"great, I was in and out, and found what I was looking for right away."

2018-04-17

"Palais Royal is one of 2 stores I shop for clothing. I always find things I like and I love the smaller store size. Big department stores overwhelm me and I don't like going to a mall. The sales associates are always helpful if I need it and hands off if I don't need it. They are always friendly and courteous. The store where I shop is 5 minutes from my house and I love just stopping in when I have a few minutes. I always find something I love, and it never takes me a long time either because I don't have to wander through a huge department store. Palais Royal is my go to place when I am looking for clothing for myself."

2018-04-15

"Too expensive, not enough variety"

2018-04-15

"My experience is Great and that is why I keep going back ALL the time!! Love the brands offered, prices, coupons, selections, location to my home and great staff with a clean store!!! I don't know why I don't fill this survey out all the time I have soooooo many Palais Royal receipts I could fill this out all the time!!! I would rather run to Palais Royal than fight the traffic at the mall. Saw the same dress offered at Palais Royal at Altered State in the Mall it was priced much higher, with Palais Royal it was on sale with a coupon you would pay way less for the same item at Palais Royal than you would at the Mall!!! No joke!! My whole family shops here for clothes, cologne, jewelery, shoes, gifts for weddings and showers - it's AWESOME!!!!"

StageAM from Palais Royal, Spring, TX has responded
Posted Apr-16-2018

2018-04-07

"Love the quality of any of the store items"

2018-04-01

"Love it! My husband has lost a lot of weight and needed something nice for a banquet and found some really nice pants and shirts the day of the banquet."

2018-03-31

"I love shopping there because of the brands and great pricea. And I more rather shop in store than online but is gotten to the point where I don't feel welcome in the store and considering doing online or moving to a different store"

2018-03-25

"So happy they can order my jeans online that I couldn’t find in the store."

2018-03-11

"Overall I had a nice time shopping at this store"

2018-03-11

"overall it was a great experience"

2018-03-07

"My Experience was awesome."

Share Palais Royal, Spring, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Spring, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Spring, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Spring, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.