21356 Kuykendahl
    Spring, TX USA

2018-08-10

"The personnel are wonderful."

2018-08-05

"I need petite sizes and you just do not carry any selection. Believe it or not there are still us small people out there that need professional dress clothes."

2018-08-02

"granddaughters. Love Palais Royal,I'm a platinum member.I have been shopping Palais Royal for years.First for my children now the grandchildren & great ones too!"

StageAM from Palais Royal, Spring, TX has responded
Posted Aug-02-2018

2018-07-29

"awesome and customer service friendly"

2018-07-27

"The only employee I interacted with was the cashier. She just needs more training in how to be polite. Also, she should have at least responded when I tried to help by bringing the slacks to her that needed a different hanger. Saying, Thank You to a customer is so important. Also, a smile goes a long way in making a customer glad they chose that particular store."

2018-07-13

"General experience was great! will likely return to shop."

2018-06-24

"Very nice My family loved to shop at stage . Nice clothes. & reasonable price & great deals , I tell all my friends to stop at stage store . Great store"

StageAM from Palais Royal, Spring, TX has responded
Posted Jun-26-2018

2018-06-13

"general experience was good but there was only one pack of socks like I was looking for."

2018-06-13

"calm peacful quite organized just relaxing"

2018-06-09

"I called to ask what time they close since the internet said 10. The lady on the other end was short and unfriendly. There was only 1 associate checking people out so we asked the the closing manager if he was available and received another unfriendly response. This particular manager is very stiffnecked in which we’ve encountered before. Most of the time the associates are extremely friendly, but none of our regulars were working tonight. I used to find items every time I shop, but this year the makers are marketing a different body type it seems. My husband found some nice shirts though. We’ve shopped your stores for decades to avoid the mall and had great success, but lately more miss than hit. In search of a new place. The store is usually VERY HOT, but tonight pleasantly and surprisingly cool which is a real plus for continued comfortable shopping. Wish I could’ve been a bit more positive. I really like our purchase for the home, and buy gifts occasionally. Blessings Palais Royal"

2018-06-06

"I always enjoy my trips to Palais Royal. The associates are helpful when asked but to not pester you allowing me to browse and choose for myself."

2018-05-28

"Pleasant shopping place. Personal attention"

2018-05-22

"Some of the clothing prices are high, so I only buy sale or clearance items. I also shop at the Tomb all, Texas store!"

2018-05-16

"This Palais Royal location is always slow at the checkouts. Every checkout experience goes the same way with me. I wait for a long time at the only open register. A customer has a problem that slows the checkout process even more. Then someone decides to open another register and I have to go to the other end of the counter to checkout. Minimum 15 minute wait to checkout, even during the non-holiday season."

2018-05-10

"My mother and I love to shop here. Everyone is friendly and we always find something to buy"

Share Palais Royal, Spring, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Spring, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Spring, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Spring, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.