Stores > Palais Royal, Pasadena, TX
  • Palais Royal, P Palais Royal, Pasadena, TX Elite Status

5782 Fairmont Pkwy
      Pasadena, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, Pasadena, TX by clicking a star below.

2018-02-10

"Had a nice experience with the lady's that work there and saw a lot of nice clothes."

2018-02-02

"My shopping experience was good. Got an item I liked at a good price."

2018-02-01

"I like the products and prices but there is never enough sales associates working. They are away from the registers doing floor work. Your customers time is important like yours. More employees should be working to accommodate your customers."

2018-01-30

"always enjoy the people who work there - helpful and familiar faces always make me feel comfortable - always one of my favorite stores"

2018-01-23

"This one store was fine, but they should make the isles bigger for strollers or even a buggy (if I had one)"

2018-01-21

"This particular store needs to expand their shoe department. You have a great selection but too compact and hard to find the particular size you need. Also, the area to sit down and try shoes on is very tight."

2018-01-10

"Palais Royal is one of my favorite stores and I always have a great shopping experience."

2018-01-06

"The store associates were nice"

2018-01-01

"I love shopping at stage! It’s the first store I checkout online before I even consider checking other sites."

2017-12-31

"My experience was good the employees made sure i found everything i was wanting to look.at and purchase"

2017-12-29

"Great experience and very organize friendly associated"

2017-12-29

"I go to the store frequently; but, I just don't like their customer service clerks (it's systemic; has been so for a few years). They aren't usually friendly. It's more than obvious they discriminate against African-American shoppers: follow me through the store, pretend to be stocking racks but really watching me shop, will stand right next to me when I'm looking at clothing, sometimes they don't speak when I enter the store and don't thank me for my purchases. Tonight was especially bad because the rep just walked away from the register and left myself and two other customers standing there waiting to be serviced. One cashier asked the other one what took her so long to get to the register - before checking me out; the other one replied that she was at a display further into the store. Before they came to check me out, a third cashier came up the aisle, saw us waiting, and went to the other side of the check out area and asked who needed assistance without even acknowledging that we were there. I've been visiting the store for 14yrs (that how long I've been in my house); I only remember seeing two black people working at the store - everyone else has been white or Hispanic. I don't even recall seeing an Asian working there - ever."

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

A rep from Palais Royal, Pasadena, T, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-12-26

"it was ok not a big fan of palais royal nobody ever greets you or welcomes you very dry place"

2017-12-25

"It was very good with no problem,because thus store had everything I was shopping for plus more great other items that I bought."

2017-12-25

"Overall good. Waiting in line was way too long. 15 minutes."

Share Palais Royal, Pasadena, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Pasadena, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Pasadena, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Pasadena, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.