Stores > Palais Royal, Katy, TX
  • Palais Royal, K Palais Royal, Katy, TX Elite Status

1707 N Fry Rd
      Katy, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, Katy, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-12-01

"I shopped at Palais Royal today, I was VERY disappointed that this was the second store that I visited with my 3 children one special needs. I received a text regarding the free Black Friday offer, but no where in the text did it give an amount of customers that would receive a ticket to participate in the offer. I was rather disappointed that time and gas was wasted after arriving 45 minutes leaving the first store disappointed as well. I felt that the add/text was misleading. It never said only 75 customers will be awarded a chance to win. Perhaps that would make a difference in the time that I arrived at the store. One very disappointed customer."

2017-11-27

"I don't buy many things at Palais Royal but I have been going to this store for many years and usually find good deals. I am happy with all my purchases, such as jewelry and clothing items."

2017-11-25

"My visit with Palais Royal was excellent!! Eventhough I have moved bsck to New Orleans thr manager Mary still remembered me!! I will visit everytime Im in katy, tx."

2017-11-14

"I love the selections that the store offers. Fantastic deals, cute clothes, great rewards program. However, the casheirs push way too hard to get me to open up an store card. I don't expect them to remember me but I am there every few weeks. I don't want to apply for the store card or I would have done it the first time I was asked. Its annoying and quite frankly rude to not accept my first no to opening a store card. It's a turn off and it making me want to spend my money else where where the cashiers are nicer. No need to ask me three or four times, it really just starts to aggravate me at that point!"

2017-11-10

"I always have a good experience."

2017-11-08

"Generally all is good. The Associate was frustrated at first but ended up helping take my things to my vehicle. I appreciated this very much."

2017-10-17

"Bueno la experiencia magnidica creo ahorre mas d 300 eso me encanta y lleve cosas q necesitaba y a d buena calidad. Vuelvo pronto. Y sus empleados muy amables."

2017-09-17

"Didn't visit Stage store. Do my shopping at Palais Royal"

2017-09-15

"The store was clean. I liked the new styles and the quality of the clothing. Great prices!"

2017-09-11

"Very difficult with this manager. Being asscused of putting a clearance sticker on the clothes not good customer service being an employee or customer. Then to return all my items and redo it after I was already with her for 20 mins to credit another BOGO item BC one shirt was not BOGO is insane. I told her she didn't have to do that all she had to do was return clearance items(which where 2 items not a whole 20) and put other clearance shirt with it. So I got so irritated with her BC she seemed as if she could not understand what I was telling her. It was the most irritating experience I've ever had anywhere here at store #00253 than I've ever had shopping at any retailer store."

Rep reply posted Sep-13-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, Katy, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“  Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2017-08-21

"Was good - husband got 3 very nice shirts that were on sale for a great price."

2017-08-14

"I love shopping at Palais Royal but I wish the N. Fry Road store was as big as the S. Fry Road store."

2017-08-01

"I love to shop at your stores because I can always find what I am looking for!!!"

2017-07-21

"I will never visit this store again. There was very minimal selection of plus sizes. THe store associate tried to tell me I couldn't use my Beall's coupon at the store. Then she couldn't get the code right and said it couldn't be used at Palais Royal, which is a lie because I use it at Palais Royal in Wharton, TX, all the time. Then she chastised me for being upset and told me I had no right to be upset. She was the worst associate I have ever dealt with at a Stage Store. And I shop there often."

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, Katy, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.

2017-07-13

"A positive, fun experience. The ladies were all smiling and happy. They all were friendly and nice!"

Share Palais Royal, Katy, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Katy, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Katy, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Katy, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.