Stores > Palais Royal, Humble, TX
  • Palais Royal, H

20131 U.S. 59
      Humble, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, Humble, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-12-02

"Good. I found exactly what I went for plus some."

2017-11-24

"Great and reasonable prices"

2017-11-21

"Very neat appearances of the store. Friendly associates."

2017-11-09

"Cashier extremely disrespectful. I was trying to answer the questions on the keypad and she just rushed through them not letting me make my choices because she wanted to just hurry through them. She even told me not do them and wanted me to stop trying to answer them; that she was doing them for me!!! I could not believe she thought it was okay to treat someone like a child like that. I wanted to slap her so badly for her rude, rude arrogant manner. If I ever see her in that store again I will promptly turn right around and take my money elsewhere. I can only imagine what coworkers must go through with that one."

Rep reply posted Nov-10-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, Humble, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2017-11-02

"My first visit. Your associate Janet was extremely helpful and very friendly. She held an item for me when I called. Suggested I get a pals is royal card and helped with wit two additional purchases."

2017-08-20

"My overall experience was great. I didn't ask the associates for help because I knew where everything is located in this store. I would say this store needs a better variety of clothing. The selection of Junior clothes is sparse."

2017-07-23

"Carpet had stain spots all over the store not a good impression attendants said the spots won't come off and management does not want to change carpet"

2017-07-16

"Great experience....the sales associates are very friendly and helpful...... :-)"

2017-06-23

"Muy buena conseguí lo que queria"

2017-06-13

"Great found nice outfits for my daughter my mom found her a wallet with a built in charger pretty cool."

2017-06-06

"Always nice to shop there."

2017-05-28

"Love the clothes and products but prices are a bit on the steep side. I had to wait for a coupon to come available in order to purchase a blouse that I had been wanting for over a month. The store needs to be cleaned and organized. This specific store is old and outdated. The staff is great and friendly."

2017-05-25

"I feel it needs a little more organization especially the women's department also employees need to be more happy I saw no smiles on both cashiers who helped me today they looked tired bored not happy"

2017-05-20

"Overall the experience was excellent"

2017-04-21

"Casey, Cheryl and Carol were all very nice to me and went out of there way to help me."

Share Palais Royal, Humble, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Humble, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Humble, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Humble, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.