2711 61st Street
    Galveston, TX USA

2018-04-06

"Very friendly and attentive"

2018-04-05

"The sales associate Lawanda at the Galveston, TX location was VERY friendly. I loved her spirit. She asked for my name and used it to communicate with me. I enjoyed that visit. My overall experience was great. My only complaint is not having anyone's attention when I was ready to check out. I waited at the cashiers counter for a few minutes before I walked off to another counter. Other than that, I'm happy"

Posted Apr-05-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-04-01

"Lawanda was very nice, polite and helpful with mine and my sister's purchases."

2018-04-01

"I realy love shoping here great savings good quility clothing"

2018-04-01

"Easy to navigate. Problem is, I have never shopped palais royal before Some questions don't apply. I probly will shop the Galveston store again. I don't do back to school shopping cause I"

2018-03-31

"Don't know what that means"

2018-03-28

"I like the item I purchased. I did have one item that was cancelled but was sent a notice with a coupon for my next purchase."

2018-03-28

"Always satisfied. Great staff and store beautiful and immaculately clean."

Posted Mar-28-2018

2018-03-24

"Leah went above and beyond for me. There was only 1 shirt there that I needed and she got it off the manikin for me. Even though she had a boot on her foot. She still climbed the ladder to get me the shirt."

Posted Mar-26-2018

2018-03-09

"Excelente tienda y muy buen personal"

2018-03-07

"Check out associate extremely friendly and helpful"

2018-03-01

"very good will go back again"

2018-02-07

"It was good. The store is undergoing a remodel but the staff was making the best of it. They were very helpful and pleasant."

2018-02-07

"I love shopping at Palais Royal, both at the store & online. Everyone at the store is so helpful. I love the discounts & the clothes are awesome."

Posted Feb-08-2018

2018-02-03

"I had a wonderful experience! Thank you, Lawanda in Galveston Texas for all of your help!"

Posted Feb-05-2018

Share Palais Royal, Galveston, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Galveston, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Galveston, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Galveston, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.