2711 61st Street
    Galveston, TX USA

2018-06-29

"In regard to question 42, I was thanked but not invited to return."

2018-06-25

"Horrible, I have never had any employee roll her eyes when I asked her if I could return my items with her. She had an attitude because I asked for her assistance and didn’t even tried or answer my question."

Posted Jun-26-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-06-21

"I am usually able to find what I am looking for, although our local store does have a limited selection. The items are always good quality. I enjoy the larger selection offered online and order via that method as well as shopping in store. I would love an additional perk of free shipping if you use your store credit card! Great store to shop at without the hassle of crowds and no problem parking - an excellent alternative to avoid the mall! The manager, Robert is always friendly, professional, and super helpful! Love the rewards and discounts!"

Posted Jun-22-2018

2018-06-20

"Great store. Friendly staff, Lawanda helped us find what we needed and helped me sign up for a credit card! Very nice woman, made the visit even better with how friendly she was."

Posted Jun-20-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-06-17

"Great, associate was attentive and helpful without being pushy."

2018-06-16

"Lawanda was very friendly and very helpful. I will look for her again when I check out I also would like to pick N/A Not available. I did not go into the dressing room at all on this visit but yet you require me to answer. I think that is too stupid. Plus your survey is way tooooo long. Please keep it simple. My time is important. I'll give second thought about doing a survey again. Please pass that on and do something about it. Really 58 ?????'s. I'm surprise you didn't ask what size I wear?? Maybe that will be question 59 next time I come on this site. Maybe I'll wait a few months that you can make it to 60 ????s. Please install the KISS method. Keep It Simple Stupid."

2018-06-10

"I was driving by and noticed a homeless man entering the store and his clothes were destroyed. I was unsure if the store would allow him in so I made sure to stop and offer to pay for his items. Cornelia was a doll. She was able to assist us in making sure he got the clothes and sizes he needed and offered to allow him to change there as well. Thank you so much Cornelia for allowing this man in your store despite the condition of his appearance."

Posted Jun-12-2018

2018-06-05

"I have visited numerous Palais Royal stores and the Galveston store has the most variety in every department. It also has the most helpful, polite and knowledgeable sales people. They are also eager to save you money which is very important to me. Noone likes to over-pay! :)"

2018-05-25

"As stated previously, this was the second time Lawanda had assisted me and she is such a genuine and caring person and I enjoyed my interaction with her. She is a very efficient, caring, and customer oriented person."

Posted May-29-2018

2018-05-24

"Fui a la tienda Palais Royal en Galveston y el personal es muy atento, especialmente Lawanda. Me encantó."

2018-05-22

"It was wonderful, the employees are very kind!"

2018-05-13

"I don’t do back to school shopping and didn’t have the chance to choose this"

2018-04-26

"Palais Royal is nice. I will go back to shop there in the future."

2018-04-21

"Associates are very helpful Nd friendly. Quality and variety are very good. And you can get good deals there"

2018-04-20

"Really enjoyed the Happy Hour coupons and gift."

Share Palais Royal, Galveston, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Galveston, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Galveston, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Galveston, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.