Stores > Palais Royal, El Campo, TX
  • Palais Royal, E

1201 N Mechanic St
      El Campo, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, El Campo, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-11-12

"I love shopping at palais royal"

2017-11-08

"I LOVE my Palais Royal store !!!"

2017-10-23

"Was very pleasant.friendly atmosphere.beautiful up to date clothes.plenty sales."

2017-10-15

"My sales clerk was a bit chilly! She had trouble with my return, purchase, and discount and blamed it on the fact that I had a balance on my card. She blurted out how much I owed! I did not appreciated being told by the clerk how much I owe on my card! My account is current on should not be her concern!That's my business and she made me feel cheep for using my card with a coupon! My feelings were hurt and my shopping experience did not end as well as it could have! However I find what I needed!"

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, El Campo, T, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2017-10-06

"I live in a rural town and I have several towns within 30-45 minutes from me - I like the El campo store - it is clean and people are friendly"

2017-09-19

"The store was nice and clean. It had a great selection of women's clothing. The only thing lacking was the plus size section."

2017-08-22

"I enjoy shopping with your stores"

2017-08-20

"I was very pleased to see what I was looking for - in the color I wanted."

2017-08-12

"Couldn't have been more satisfied"

2017-08-09

"I purchased some sale items but I might have bought more if the service and selection had been better."

2017-08-03

"I actually enjoyed going into the store this time around there were not many people around not even the store associates but when I went straight to the counter there was one associate fixing some boxes i guess because I didn't see her but she saw me right away. I just went in to exchange an item I bought online, I went and got what I needed and 2 more items and didn't have to wait in line. I was in and out quick even though the section I was in was a bit disorganized but I found what I needed."

2017-07-17

"Staff is friendly. They are not breathing down your back to assist you, but can if you ask. Always a friendly experience."

2017-06-28

"Cute clothes. Good deals."

2017-06-16

"There is always room for improvement. Maybe cashier was having a bad day. Restrooms need to be cleaned more often and stocked. I will still be shopping @ Palais Royal for my needs."

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, El Campo, T, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-06-01

"It was a good experience. I always end up purchasing something, cause I usually find something that I like. I do like that there are always new things coming in."

Share Palais Royal, El Campo, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, El Campo, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, El Campo, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, El Campo, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.