1828 N Velasco St
    Angleton, TX USA

2018-05-14

"My experience was great, thank you."

2018-05-09

"I know winter is dark colors but I live so far south it would be nice to still purchase the light colors. Browns and blacks are drab. Thanks"

2018-05-09

"for many years I have been a customer of Stage, and most certain i will continue to patronize the store. I have always found there to be a large selection (sometimes too much :)) of clothing, jewelry, shoes, tennis shoes, purses, lingerie and oh yes.... perfumes! Everything a woman wants and needs! I most definitely love the coupons and the Fabulous 40 Tuesdays!kudos.."

Posted May-10-2018

2018-05-02

"The layout makes your shopping experience easy."

2018-04-21

"A very friendly staff and always so helpful and caring. I needed help with purchases online and all I had to do was show them what I wanted, which could only be purchased online. I knew that if I drove there I'd get the assistance I needed. We both were so excited and I was so happy to know that my order was placed and it's all because of the helpful friendly staff at the store location in Angleton Tx. "

Posted Apr-23-2018

2018-04-20

"Very good sales & large selections. Coupons save a lot on already reduced merchandise."

2018-04-17

"The day of my purchase everything went great. I came in, found what I wanted and checked ou. Yolanda was very friendly and talkative like always. I give the gift to my husband and we realize the security devices where not taken off. So I come back to the store the next morning to have them removed. Was never greeted or acknowledged. I walk up to the counter and set my bag down and Libby never looks up from what she is doing and rudely asks are you ready to check out. I said no ma’am I need to have these things removed. She never apologized or smiled, checked my receipt and removed the security things. I think she was pretty rude and could have offered an apology. Yes I understand it wasn’t her fault they were left on but still a customer is a customer."

Posted Apr-17-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-04-07

"My overall experience with Stage stores is always a good one in that I can expect to find whatever it is I'm looking for on a short notice. I love this store!"

2018-04-04

"I did not care for the store layout. Too crowded and made me feel claustrophobic. Employees were nice."

2018-04-04

"Very good service the young lady was very professional good service and help me find what I was looking for."

2018-03-05

"I needed some clothes and shoes for beauty school (all black) and that happens to be my style anyways, Palais royal was the ONLY store I could find that had super cute tops that were blackAnd pants that fit me at a great price too. Thank u"

Posted Mar-05-2018

2018-02-25

"I only shop Palais Royal since no other Stage stores are within a decent driving distance of my home. I love all the associates in the Angleton store. They are warm and friendly and always helpful. The store is too crammed for the size of the store. It is better to have fewer products out than to display everything and have it so crammed you can't even walk between the aisles."

2018-01-28

"It was great staff is very friendly and helpful speedy check out is a plus."

2017-12-18

"I live thier cosmetics the lipsticks are the best"

2017-12-13

"Always love shopping at your stores always have great deals & coupons .."

Share Palais Royal, Angleton, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Angleton, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Angleton, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Angleton, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.