1828 N Velasco St
    Angleton, TX USA

2018-08-09

"Pleasant shopping experience. I love Sales."

2018-08-07

"I love this store! I always find what i want and the coupons they send really help my budget and enable me to get quality!"

2018-08-05

"I always enjoy shopping at Angleton Palais Royal!they offer clothes that are perfect for my family and prices that are affordable. I am only disappointed that they don't carry Chaus brand any more. The staff is always helpful and cheerful."

2018-07-29

"i like the products but isles very crowed and hard to get through"

2018-07-27

"pleasureable, friendly, helpfuland enjoyable."

2018-07-11

"This was Palais Royal & I loved it. I have shopped at Stage in Louisiana before tho."

2018-07-08

"The workers are always very helpful and friendly never have to wait to checkout"

2018-07-06

"Amazing and enjoying the new beauty brands being carried!"

2018-06-27

"Overall great experience. I shopped there 2-days in a row returning on the second day to take advantage of the $15. off coupon. This type of incentive is what keeps a customer like myself returning. Very pleased with the suit purchase made for my husband, great quality/fit and options."

Posted Jun-27-2018

2018-06-16

"I love the employees at the Angleton, Texas store. They are always friendly, polite, and always accommodating. Even during a long day, they continue to have a smile and they treat me like family. Some of them remember my name and some even give me a hug when we greet each other. I love my Palais Royal."

Posted Jun-18-2018

2018-06-04

"It was terrific. The girl that helped me was named Tracy & she got a shirt down for me & she also helped me in the shoe department. She offered to order the shoes that they didn’t have in my size but I told her no thank you, I like to try them on. The check out girl was very nice & explained the rewards to me. I believe she was oriental.....very nice & friendly."

2018-05-30

"This was my second time going into store (had to pick up dress that was re-ordered). The associate from Texas city was friendly. Had a pleasant visit at The Angleton, Texas store compared with Lake Jackson, Texas store- where they never have nothing in stock."

2018-05-27

"Very good. This was the first time I have shopped at Palais Royal, however I am very familiar with Bealls and there are several in my area."

Posted May-29-2018

2018-05-23

"Great at Angleton, Texas 77515 store!"

2018-05-23

"I love the Angleton store. Most of the staff I know by first name. They are always helpful and very friendly."

Posted May-24-2018

Share Palais Royal, Angleton, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Angleton, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Angleton, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Angleton, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.