9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    800-776.3335 #1

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-09-07

Fastest turn around

"Once I placed my order with Profeel. I couldn't believe how fast I received my new Canon 70-200mm f2.8 is ii.
I would order again from Profeel in a heart beat. Thank You Profeel

2017-09-01

A Very Happy Customer

"I am very happy with my camera purchase from Profeel. I was shipped what I ordered, felt I got a good price & received my item in a timely manner. My communication with the company was handled professionally, in a timely manner and all my questions were answered. I would definitely order from them again and recommend them to others."

2017-08-23

Good communication and fast shipping!

"Profeel provided fast response to my email questions, and shipped the product promptly. I highly recommend this Authorized Canon Dealer for all your photography needs!"

2017-08-23

Best Knowledgable People, pay attention and Best Price

"Great Experience with Profeel / PMI Digital. I bought Canon 5D IV with C-Log updated version. I am very happy with over all this experience. Great Product, Great People.

- Best Price
- Best Customer Services
- Prompt Communication
- Super Fast Delivery

2017-08-21

So pumped!

"I ordered a new Canon 5D Mk IV from PROFEEL and it arrived perfectly! The hardest part was waiting for it to arrive! Wish I had upgraded the shipping! It was packed well and looked great coming out of the box, now I just need to spend more time exploring the features, it's a bigger upgrade from my 6D than I thought it would be! The PROFEEL staff were super professional and responsive and took care of my order quickly and efficiently, super happy to have done business with them! "

Canon 5D Mark IV

"Cheapest deal found for the Canon 5d Mark IV for USA model. The shipping was quick and on time. Profeel is definitely a trusted seller. "

Great service

"Was a little worried getting expensive lens online from a name I have never heard about but price was great. Everything turned out wonderful. Will use again for my next lens. "

Great customer service

"Profeel provided a great price and great customer service."

Excellent purchase

"Profeel/PMI Digital was great to work with. I told them I needed the lens right away since I was planning to practice with it before the solar eclipse on 8/21 and they got it shipped the same day. Communication was prompt and friendly. I will certainly do business with them again."

2017-08-15

Very good company to deal with

"Fast shipping, the merchandise was packed well, email notifications on whats happening in every step of the purchase... highly recommended!"

2017-08-03

Great service

"The PMI staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The item was shipped the same day and everything worked great. This was my 2nd purchase through PMI and I would use them again without hesitation."

2017-08-02

Great in every way

"Very competitive pricing, fast shipping, good packaging, great communication. Product arrive just as described with no damage or sign of abuse. Will happily do business with them again."

2017-07-27

Professional and Speedy

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase and the customer service I received using ProFeel!! The personal service I had over the phone to address any questions I had was handled immediately and at the end of business on Friday, KUDOS and THANK YOU!! The shipping was super fast and affordable, just what I needed. Way to go PMI Digital, you guys ROCK and I WILL be doing business with you in the future!!! Thanks so much!!!"

2017-07-23

Great service

"Profeel had great customer service and I would buy from them again. "

2017-07-20

Rapid Service

"Ordered a Canon 5D Mark IV. Camera seems new and in great shape. A corner of the camera box was crushed. Outer shipping box perfect...

Caused concern for a quick second but all seems ok.

Ordering process and shipping time was very good.

Will register camera after shooting with it a few more times.

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.