9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    800-776.3335 #1

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-11-05

Excellent deal

"I bought a Canon 5D Mark IV with two lenses (24-70mm 2.8 and 100-400 4.5-5.3) at the best price in the market. I receive it in a week, and everything was perfect. Answer to the email quickly, and the order was very smooth. Thanks! I really recommend"

2017-10-31

Professional and Excellence

"I have purchased many items through this company and have been very satisfied not only with my product but by the customer service and pricing. Esther is really on top of the game and is willing to help in all aspects of your shopping needs.
I will continue to purchase all of my equipment from Profeel and recommend them to all of my friends too!

2017-10-30

Excellent customer service

"Excellent experience with ordering and communication with customer service. Pricing is also excellent and being authorized Canon dealer is a plus."

2017-10-23

Vendor sent brand new item, great experience, except UPS Tracking System **** (not vendor's fault)

"The item arrived today, close to 8pm. The camera was brand new in factory packaging and worked perfectly right out of the box. The UPS tracking updates on the shipment were AWFUL, giving incorrect and stale dates, but the item was delivered around 8pm today. Obviously, this is not the vendor's fault, but perhaps is losing its touch with customer service."

Great

"Very easy to order. Best price from an authorized Canon dealer. Expedited shipping which is complimentary. "

Excellent product and service

"I upgraded to the Canon 5d Mark IV. I got the best price for a brand new product and couldn’t be happier. Arrived in perfect condition and right on time. Thank you!"

Authorized product, sent quickly

"All was fine. Did not need to contact pertaining to any warranty or shipping issues, so I can't comment on that. Product was authorized, new, and shipped quickly. All good."

2017-10-20

Very easy, smooth transaction

"Got a great price without much hassle. Got my camera without paying for the unwanted fluff."

2017-10-11

Canon 5d mk IV

"I had a quick and easy transaction. Everything arrived as described and shipping was QUICK. Would certainly do business with them again."

2017-10-03

Perfection

"This place was fast and efficient. They got me exactly what I wanted at a great price, shipped it immediately, and sent me a tracking number. I even tried to make things difficult on them by changing my order after I first placed it...they handled it without a hiccup. Super fast, super efficient. I will 100% be using these guys again. Order from them and KNOW everything will run smoothly and quickly. "

2017-09-23

Great experience buying Canon camera gear

"Good price, responsive to questions and equipment arrived exactly as promised.

I have already recommended them to a friend.

2017-09-19

Great purchase

"I got a great price and great customer service on the lens I ordered. The item shipped promptly and arrived when anticipated. I will definitely shop with Profeel again."

2017-09-18

PROFEEL is my go-to!

"I have purchased multiple items from profeel and am never disappointed! I started with the 5D mark IV and have been super pleased with the camera and with my experience shopping with them. I had such a good experience that I now email Esther anytime I am looking to purchase or upgrade. I have since added a 50mm 1.2 L and a 35mm 1.4 II L. Shipping is always super fast and they always respond quickly and are extremely helpful! I feel super lucky to have found a shop I can trust. I will never go anywhere else because they have taken such good care of me! Thank you Profeel team + Esther!"

2017-09-11

SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

"I buy all of my Canon gear from Profeel/PMI Digital. The equipment is authentic merchandise and the staff is very professional/courteous. However, the best part is they will give the lowest reasonable price that can be found on the internet and at any brick and mortar establishment. They will also honor manufacture rebates which makes working with them just that more sweeter. Shipping is super fast. I ordered Monday night, and had my package by the Thursday. This company really is the best and I wouldn't buy from anyone else."

2017-09-11

Great seller!

"Great communication and item is in perfect condition!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.