9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    800-776.3335 #1

Shipping & packaging: 9.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-09-23

Great experience buying Canon camera gear

"Good price, responsive to questions and equipment arrived exactly as promised.

I have already recommended them to a friend.

2017-09-19

Great purchase

"I got a great price and great customer service on the lens I ordered. The item shipped promptly and arrived when anticipated. I will definitely shop with Profeel again."

2017-09-18

PROFEEL is my go-to!

"I have purchased multiple items from profeel and am never disappointed! I started with the 5D mark IV and have been super pleased with the camera and with my experience shopping with them. I had such a good experience that I now email Esther anytime I am looking to purchase or upgrade. I have since added a 50mm 1.2 L and a 35mm 1.4 II L. Shipping is always super fast and they always respond quickly and are extremely helpful! I feel super lucky to have found a shop I can trust. I will never go anywhere else because they have taken such good care of me! Thank you Profeel team + Esther!"

2017-09-11

SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

"I buy all of my Canon gear from Profeel/PMI Digital. The equipment is authentic merchandise and the staff is very professional/courteous. However, the best part is they will give the lowest reasonable price that can be found on the internet and at any brick and mortar establishment. They will also honor manufacture rebates which makes working with them just that more sweeter. Shipping is super fast. I ordered Monday night, and had my package by the Thursday. This company really is the best and I wouldn't buy from anyone else."

2017-09-11

Great seller!

"Great communication and item is in perfect condition!"

2017-09-07

Fastest turn around

"Once I placed my order with Profeel. I couldn't believe how fast I received my new Canon 70-200mm f2.8 is ii.
I would order again from Profeel in a heart beat. Thank You Profeel

2017-09-01

A Very Happy Customer

"I am very happy with my camera purchase from Profeel. I was shipped what I ordered, felt I got a good price & received my item in a timely manner. My communication with the company was handled professionally, in a timely manner and all my questions were answered. I would definitely order from them again and recommend them to others."

2017-08-23

Good communication and fast shipping!

"Profeel provided fast response to my email questions, and shipped the product promptly. I highly recommend this Authorized Canon Dealer for all your photography needs!"

2017-08-23

Best Knowledgable People, pay attention and Best Price

"Great Experience with Profeel / PMI Digital. I bought Canon 5D IV with C-Log updated version. I am very happy with over all this experience. Great Product, Great People.

- Best Price
- Best Customer Services
- Prompt Communication
- Super Fast Delivery

2017-08-21

So pumped!

"I ordered a new Canon 5D Mk IV from PROFEEL and it arrived perfectly! The hardest part was waiting for it to arrive! Wish I had upgraded the shipping! It was packed well and looked great coming out of the box, now I just need to spend more time exploring the features, it's a bigger upgrade from my 6D than I thought it would be! The PROFEEL staff were super professional and responsive and took care of my order quickly and efficiently, super happy to have done business with them! "

Canon 5D Mark IV

"Cheapest deal found for the Canon 5d Mark IV for USA model. The shipping was quick and on time. Profeel is definitely a trusted seller. "

Great service

"Was a little worried getting expensive lens online from a name I have never heard about but price was great. Everything turned out wonderful. Will use again for my next lens. "

Great customer service

"Profeel provided a great price and great customer service."

Excellent purchase

"Profeel/PMI Digital was great to work with. I told them I needed the lens right away since I was planning to practice with it before the solar eclipse on 8/21 and they got it shipped the same day. Communication was prompt and friendly. I will certainly do business with them again."

2017-08-15

Very good company to deal with

"Fast shipping, the merchandise was packed well, email notifications on whats happening in every step of the purchase... highly recommended!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.