Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1
      845-425-2070 ext 2

Product & services pricing Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.

canon 7d markii

"Great job,fast response to e-mail,fast shipping. Item was as described."

Canon EOS 77D at a great price and a U.S. Warranty

"I used Greentoe as an intermediary and carefully checked to make sure the camera (body only) came with a full U.S. warranty and all the accessories and manuals normally included. Profeel (PMI) shipped it quickly-- no sales tax or shipping costs. I am 100% satisfied. "

Excellent Customer Service

"My order was processed very smoothly and any after sales questions were answered promptly and satisfactorily. Will order freely from Profeel again."

Great price, good shipping time, all went well.

"Great experience getting my Canon authorized gear. Would order again. No issues."

San Francisco

Great online shop (Canon authorized reseller).

"To be honest: I have never heard of this shop before and therefore was skeptical when ordering my 5D Mark IV (after all a quite expensive product). I gave it a go and payed with Paypal (assuming when it goes wrong there would be some protection). I payed on a Friday (SF time 11:40 AM) and haven't heard back from them until Monday. Shipping took exactly one week (arrived next Monday as promised, UPS tracking did not work for the transit from east to west coast but kicked in once it arrived in the bay area).

After all: Pleasant experience, reasonable shipping time, great product in great shape (well, new of course) but they could have mentioned that they are closing early each Friday (business hours on the website perhaps?!! - Found out when calling them and their mailbox was telling me their business hours).

"Incredibly helpful staff, ridiculously fast shipping, and a great product delivered on time for a phenomenal price. I’m gonna be honest, I was skeptical at first but I’m so glad I bought from ProFeel.

I will definitely be a repeat customer. I highly recommend for everyone who wants a great product, and amazing service.

Just the way I wanted it.

"Fast shipping, contacted me right away to confirm. Item was packed and boxed in a very professional way. Delivered on time as promised. Thanks!"

Fast delivery, trouble free transaction!

"Profeel delivered my new Canon 85mm 1.4 lens promptly prior to other dealers shipping the lens that allowed me to use the lens at a wedding. "

Great Experience

"Very quick to respond. Excellent communication. Product was packaged well and shipped quickly. Product was exactly what we ordered and expected. We would definitely order from them again.

quick shipping

"quick and good service. good communication, always great getting tracking etc."

Great camera, just as advertised

"I purchased a camera from them and it was exactly what I wanted for 10% less than Amazon's price. US model, new in the box. "

Great customer service and prices.

"Honest, knowledgeable and friendly. I got the real product (5D4+Lens) I ordered when they said I would get it."

Excellent deal

"I bought a Canon 5D Mark IV with two lenses (24-70mm 2.8 and 100-400 4.5-5.3) at the best price in the market. I receive it in a week, and everything was perfect. Answer to the email quickly, and the order was very smooth. Thanks! I really recommend"

Professional and Excellence

"I have purchased many items through this company and have been very satisfied not only with my product but by the customer service and pricing. Esther is really on top of the game and is willing to help in all aspects of your shopping needs.
I will continue to purchase all of my equipment from Profeel and recommend them to all of my friends too!

Excellent customer service

"Excellent experience with ordering and communication with customer service. Pricing is also excellent and being authorized Canon dealer is a plus."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,457 merchant members.