9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    800-776.3335 #1

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-21

GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE!!!!

"I ordered a camera kit and got a great price. No calls to upgrade or talk about "plastic cameras" like so many of the other camera stores. I called customer service to request a special payment method and the lady I spoke with obliged without hesitation. My order was shipped quickly and arrived a day early! It was packed very well. Everything was as promised. I would definitely recommend this store to others. "

2018-06-19

Great Service

"I have purchased several items from Profeel over the past few years. They are always fast and efficient.
The products are always packed well and properly cushioned.
This time, a small error was made on the invoice. I notified them and they immediately sent a corrected invoice (this was after hours).
I'm really impressed with how they do business.

2018-06-19

Awesome product and delivery. Best price.

"Canon 5d Mark IV. Best price, fast shipping. Item came in perfect new condition, full USA."

2018-06-14

Perfect! Just as advertised.

"I ordered a Canon 100-400 v2 from Profeel, via Canon Pricewatch. I had never heard of Profeel, but they are on Canon's retailers' list so I felt like I could order with confidence. The lens came in within a week, in perfect condition."

2018-06-10

PROFEEL excellent company

"I have purchased 4 lenses and an extender from them. Every shipment was quickly shipped and delivered. it is a pleasure doing business with PROFEEL."

2018-06-07

good experience

"The lens came fast and save. Have been enjoying it!"

2018-06-06

Canon 100-400 IS ii Lens

"Great price, quick shipping, tracking information. What more could you ask for?"

2018-05-31

Great price. Great service.

"Got a great deal on a Canon 77D, with very prompt service."

2018-05-24

Canon 5D mark IV

"Good. Saved $300 over closest deal & still got a free battery pack. Camera works fine--& an excellent camera for low light. "

2018-05-24

Professional, Fast and Good Pricing!

"When we work with Profeel, they are always professional, knowledgable, fast and have great prices! We recommend them for all your professional needs!"

2018-05-08

I highly recommend this seller!

"I bought the the Canon 24-70 L 2.8 II (1st order) , and the Canon 5D IV + Canon BG-E20 Grip (2nd order).
PROFEEL / PMI Digital are a Canon authorized dealer. I was referred to Profeel and I was able to get great pricing from them.
All the products were perfectly brand new, and I'm very happy with my purchases.
The customer service is also very good, I asked for a specific shipping, and they responded perfectly very quickly.
I even received my last order one day in advance!

Great price and service

"I have ordered a couple high end lenses and got a good deal both times with fast shipping. I will order from them again in the future. "

Fast and efficient

"Order came quick, very good"

Canon 5D Mark IV flawless purchase

"Sale went off with out a hitch. I had a Canon 5D Mark IV as advertised. Shipping was quick."

2018-04-10

Best price and amazing customer service.

"Got the true copy of 85mm f1.4 IS. Amazing lowest price and promptly shipped. Highly recommend. Will be buying all my future gear from them."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.