9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    800-776.3335 #1

Shipping & packaging: 9.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-08

I highly recommend this seller!

"I bought the the Canon 24-70 L 2.8 II (1st order) , and the Canon 5D IV + Canon BG-E20 Grip (2nd order).
PROFEEL / PMI Digital are a Canon authorized dealer. I was referred to Profeel and I was able to get great pricing from them.
All the products were perfectly brand new, and I'm very happy with my purchases.
The customer service is also very good, I asked for a specific shipping, and they responded perfectly very quickly.
I even received my last order one day in advance!

Great price and service

"I have ordered a couple high end lenses and got a good deal both times with fast shipping. I will order from them again in the future. "

Fast and efficient

"Order came quick, very good"

Canon 5D Mark IV flawless purchase

"Sale went off with out a hitch. I had a Canon 5D Mark IV as advertised. Shipping was quick."

2018-04-10

Best price and amazing customer service.

"Got the true copy of 85mm f1.4 IS. Amazing lowest price and promptly shipped. Highly recommend. Will be buying all my future gear from them."

Excellent to deal with

"I've dealt with profeel twice now with online orders, and their pricing and speed of shipping has been great."

Cannon 70-200

"Equipment was received as advertised. Fast shipping. My experience was very positive! Would buy from the again."

2018-03-26

The best authorized Canon dealer around!

"I have purchased 6 cameras and two lenses from them they have the BEST price and the BEST customer service. Ask for Esther!"

canon 7d markii

"Great job,fast response to e-mail,fast shipping. Item was as described."

Canon EOS 77D at a great price and a U.S. Warranty

"I used Greentoe as an intermediary and carefully checked to make sure the camera (body only) came with a full U.S. warranty and all the accessories and manuals normally included. Profeel (PMI) shipped it quickly-- no sales tax or shipping costs. I am 100% satisfied. "

Excellent Customer Service

"My order was processed very smoothly and any after sales questions were answered promptly and satisfactorily. Will order freely from Profeel again."

2018-01-31

Great price, good shipping time, all went well.

"Great experience getting my Canon authorized gear. Would order again. No issues."

2018-01-24

Great online shop (Canon authorized reseller).

"To be honest: I have never heard of this shop before and therefore was skeptical when ordering my 5D Mark IV (after all a quite expensive product). I gave it a go and payed with Paypal (assuming when it goes wrong there would be some protection). I payed on a Friday (SF time 11:40 AM) and haven't heard back from them until Monday. Shipping took exactly one week (arrived next Monday as promised, UPS tracking did not work for the transit from east to west coast but kicked in once it arrived in the bay area).

After all: Pleasant experience, reasonable shipping time, great product in great shape (well, new of course) but they could have mentioned that they are closing early each Friday (business hours on the website perhaps?!! - Found out when calling them and their mailbox was telling me their business hours).

2018-01-18

Excellence!

"Incredibly helpful staff, ridiculously fast shipping, and a great product delivered on time for a phenomenal price. I’m gonna be honest, I was skeptical at first but I’m so glad I bought from ProFeel.

I will definitely be a repeat customer. I highly recommend for everyone who wants a great product, and amazing service.

2018-01-17

Just the way I wanted it.

"Fast shipping, contacted me right away to confirm. Item was packed and boxed in a very professional way. Delivered on time as promised. Thanks!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.