6am-5pm PST

Customer service: 7.65/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.31/10
2018-08-14

Still Waiting

"The item I ordered indicated on the website that it is usually 1-2 day shipping. Ordered on 8/4/18 and package is scheduled to arrive on 8/15/18. Has been frustrating, was told several times that the package would be "shipped tomorrow" but it wasn't shipped until 8/13/18. All the customer service reps I spoke with were very courteous but didn't give accurate information."

2018-08-13

Great FR Products

"We were a little hesitant to purchase your FR shirts. Only because they were SO affordable!!! THANK YOU for your QUALITY shirts !! We WILL order in the future from PK Safety !!!"

2018-08-13

great on line purchase

"items were as describe . fast delivery"

2018-08-12

Great seller!

"Great price, fast shipping, top quality product, very happy!"

2018-08-12

Pk Safety products

"Received products on time and in good condition. Deliveries were received as scheduled."

Slow

"I ordered 4 shirts from PK Safety. I made sure to order ones with 1-2 day shipping because they were for a family member that needed them for work. I waited and waited never got a shipping confirmation. I sent an email about it, never got a reply. Its been 8 days since I ordered the shirts, I decide to call. They tell me, they should have shipped. They said they would call and email me with where the shirts were. They said 3 should have shipped and one wasn't available. It has been 11 days and they just now shipped. I was not happy with my service and lack of information on the situation."

Alan_Lau from PK Safety has responded
Posted Aug-14-2018

“We do apologize if you did not receive our initial email for the order confirmation. As these items come directly from the manufacturer we try our best to provide communication on when the items are due to ship. However, sometimes we're not able to get that information until a few days later. While this is no excuse we do hope to shed some light on what is going on behind the scenes. Thank you for the feedback and we'll be working on improving our communications regarding everyone's orders.”

2018-08-11

Yep I think they did just fine

"Contacted me when they didn’t have the color I wanted.
Asked if I wanted a different color.

Super Fast Delivery

"Fast delivery, good price "

2018-08-09

pk Supply

"Everything was great and responded very quickly"

2018-08-09

"Orders are always processed quickly and deliver on-time.

2018-08-08

Great customer service excellence and delivering product

"Great customer service and on time delivery happy with product "

simple order incompleted

"order was 2 x FR Shirts and 1 x FR jeans
Only 1 x shirt and 1 x jeans delivered and not one follow up reply to email requesting where is the other shirt

Great prices, horrible shipping

"Website says "ships in 5-7 days." Three days after I place my order, I'm told 3 weeks for shipping. DON'T ADVERTISE A SHIPPING TIME IF YOU DON'T STOCK THE PRODUCT!!! That's right, they don't even stock what they advertise, instead I'm waiting for the manufacturer to ship my order"

2018-08-06

Great Seller but needs to check product

"The SAF-TECH shirts I purchased are great shirts but their sizing as stated is very very incorrect. I first ordered 5 2XL shirts and when arrived the neck was 16" by standard that is a large. I thought it was just a mistake so I retuned them via amazon and am still waiting for a full refund. I then reordered 3XL directly from PK Safety and they have arrived but the neck size is 17" which makes them an XL. I can use them but they are not quite what I wanted. Please check your sizing, the standard can be found from the following web site.
This is Brooks Brothers so I think they know what they are talking about.
Tom

2018-08-05

Great seller, Smooth Transaction

"Quick shipping, great service! No issues here. Highly recommended! "

Share PK Safety's store rating

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.