Stores > PK Safety

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review PK Safety by clicking a star below.

2018-02-16

Excellent process

"Quick fast transaction with great customer service

2018-02-15

Competitive Pricing, Quick Shipping

"These guys had a great selection of the safety products that I was looking for at some of the best prices around. They shipped promptly and I got on with my home improvement work! Thanks, guys!"

2018-02-15

Super fast delivery

"Ordered on Sunday, Received order conformation message via text and actual delivery on Tuesday!!"

2018-02-14

Pyramex V2G-XP

"Took a while longer to receive than other sellers of like product. Ordered 12 of product, only shipped 11. Plenty of email sales propaganda received, but not much, if any, information about the actual order."

Rep reply posted Feb-15-2018

A rep from PK Safety, Alan_Lau, has responded

“Thank you for your inquiry. As the order was placed over the weekend we do not have shippers until Monday, so the order was shipped out on Monday and the items were shipped from our California warehouse which takes about 5 business days to get across the states. The delivery time should be accurate per UPS's estimation. With the missing item we do apologize as it looks to be a picking error on the warehouse part. We'll ship out the missing pair today and if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-829-9580, thank you.”

2018-02-13

Agent was nice and helpful.

"Checked on my order and found out the status."

Great Service

"Easy ordering, and the package was delivered ahead of schedule. Great quality product."

Customer review

"PK safety was easy to navigate, however, the style of safety pants that I wanted to buy did not come in the size that I needed, so I had to buy a different style. Other than that the experience was good."

2018-02-10

Satisfied

"Order was delivered and exactly as described. Thank you."

2018-02-06

Still waiting

"11 days and no mention of order even being shipped. I'm about ready to cancel the order and find a company that can ship in a timely manner"

2018-02-06

Safety harness

"Prompt delivery and correct product!"

2018-02-05

Super quick shipping.

"Got the product in 1 day when utilizing standard shipping. Location was PA ."

2018-02-04

Technically right bag but wrong

"I ordered a python safety bucket but received a 3m safety bag that had the same item number but wasn't the same what I ordered. A video showed the python bag with a different strap to close the bag. The 3m bucket isn't bad but it's just not what I ordered but because the item number is the same it technically is what I ordered. Kinda felt swindled.

2018-02-02

Pk Safety delivered on time

"Great experience
thanks a bunch

2018-01-29

PK always comes through.

"PK always delivers as promised."

2018-01-25

Just a drop shipper. Nothing in stock.

"They are just a drop shipper so it will take a long time to get your order. They don't keep items in stock. They do not tell you this upfront. It took over a week for my items to ship. I think some still haven't shipped."

Rep reply posted Jan-25-2018

A rep from PK Safety, Alan_Lau, has responded

“Thank you for your inquiry. Certain items we do ship from our vendors, which we notify our customers after placement, should there be a delay or back order. In your instance, USPS priority mail was chosen, which is our economical option and unfortunately due to logistics are unable to ship our items in a timely manner. Which is why we've removed that option from our website. The item you purchased is a stock item, so the time frame in which you received, was due to logistical errors. We do apologize for the delay and hope that with our continual improvements we'll be able to ship and have items arrive in the expected time.”

Share PK Safety's store rating

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.