24 hours online ordering e-mail support every weekend
    (928) 396-4352
    tonyou@phamcomputer.com

2003-04-12

"Got everything I wanted and in a timely matter. Only took 4 days....Not fast but, not slow. They have awesome prices. One thing I found over there cost $16.99 on other sites and I got it for $8.99. "

2003-03-25

"I ordered a case from Pham and the shipping was just 6.00!!! The shipping was prompt and the prices great."

2003-03-19

"Ordered a very hard to find Xaser III V2000A case. Pham had it & shipped it to me for a super price! Thank You Tony! will definately be doing more business. :-) "

2003-03-18

"I guess they won't let me do two reviews...

I just ordered three heatsinks and some thermal epoxy and picked it up from PhamComputer since it's right down the street. Very prompt (15mins) excellent service... Highly recommended.

----------------------------

I ordered a side-panel for my CoolerMaster ATC-210 from Pham Computer since I couldn't find it anywhere else.

The item came well packed in it's original CoolerMaster box. Pham computer was very fast, easy to use, and I had 0 problems whatsoever.

2003-03-12

"I totally AGREE with everyone else. This is a great business with excellent products and prices. Recently I ordered two spare Cooler Master drive covers and some EL tape. I also requested in the comments section of my order to be notified when the Thermaltake ducting mods came in. I too received a personal e-mail from Tony Ou informing me they had just arrived and how many did I want. I kid you not, the box arrived the next day! We are located at least one state away and I didn't pay for express. Tony must have hopped in his car, drove to my house, dropped it off and headed back home. : ) (Credit to the USPS too)

Great job guys, keep up the good work!

2003-03-05

"I found some great items on sale at this site, i was searching for blank case badges( wanted to make my own), and this site came up as a link. I figured i would get my badges etc, but wait. Excellent deals on other items, quality merchandise. i BOUGHT ABOUT 125$ worth of items, including a new enermax power supply,which was on sale and cheaper than anyone, ( yes newegg & others), just my luck, later that evening i get a call stating they are out of stock on that item, but it wasnt customer support, It was the Owner** Mr. OU, he apologized and his solution was ,, he gave me a upgrade to the next model which was the whisper 430 watt, at no charge.. Now thats the way u get repeat customers!!! Pham Computers will always be on my shopping list, Good prices will only get u so far, its customer service that will
put u at the top.. Great Site Mr. OU ******

2003-02-19

"I ordered 2 Cooler Master HSF's on-line on the the 10th (Mon) Feb and I received the order on Thursday (13th) of that week via US mail. Great service, efficient with email tracking.

The articles were packed exceptionally well.

You can't go wrong with this vendor IMHO.

2003-02-18

"I have ordered several times from Pham Computer and always received prompt courteous service.

Just placed an order today at 11:54 AM PST, received an pre-confirmation email seconds later. Got the confirmation and tracking number at 3:03 PM PST. Just took them slightly over three hours to process and ship!! They have always shipped very promptly but this must have been a new record for online ordering!

And they will even reply to your emails.

I feel very comfortable in recommending PHAM Computer to my friends.

Don't hesitate to order, fast service, low prices and excellent communications! Online shopping as it was meant to be.

2003-01-19

"Ordered a CoolerMaster ATC-111 with side window and a few other things. Shipping was prompt and VERY cheap. I received numerous personal and generated emails with order status info. Overall great experience."

2002-12-30

"Very simple ordering. I ordered two CoolerMaster aluminum drive bay covers sent via USPS priority mail. Product was received on time and in perfect condition."

2002-12-18

"I ordered an Enermax computer case. Exact product ordered was received promptly, and in apparent perfect condition. Haven't finished installing it yet as my motherboard won't be available for another three weeks. Email correspondance was promptly replied to. This company is an outstanding organization with an excellent reputation, which they just proved to me again. On a final note, they charged me $6.00 for priority shipping. When the package arrived via US mail it had a $38.00 post mark on it! I cannot imagine why they would ship it US mail and pay $38.00 unless their normal carrier had problems or something. I can only surmise that they wanted to make sure I got my purchase in a prompt manner even if it cost them extra. They can surely count on me continuing to be a customer with that level of commitment. You don't often find this type of service anymore!"

2002-08-20

"PHAM is great, Tony is very helpful even when your credit card can't be processed due to an address change. Excellent customer service, cheap, quality products, great shipping. This was my 6th order from PHAM Computer. Highly suggested."

2002-08-09

"Contact with Tony was prompt and polite. Living in Hawaii, shipping gets tricky sometimes, but he managed to sort things out and even managed to get me a power supply shipped for $6.00!!!! - the cheapest shipping I have ever paid! The hardware specials have GREAT deals and the service is superb. Wouldn't think twice about ordering from him again.

-SATISFIED CUSTOMER

2002-08-06

"I had ordered twice from Pham Computers. July 23 and on the 30th. Both orders where processed quickly, shipped out on Wednesday, and I received both orders on Friday. For the first order, the shipping charge came out to $9.00 but I was still charged the $6.00 flat shipping rate which surprised me!

This is a great site to order those hard to find CPU coolers, case fans, and other parts. Check it out.

2002-07-23

"Excellentissimo service and delivery!
Bought from Florida on Friday at noon, received Monday morning, and they are in Califonia.
Tony - great job!