7:00 am - 7:00 pm Mon-Friday

Chance of future purchase: 1.88/10
Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
Customer service: 2.50/10
2018-08-02

Don't do it! They take your money and don't deliver your product.

"I place an order and was told that they were experiencing production delays getting pens. Turns out they just like to take your money and not deliver the product."

2018-07-17

SCAM!

"We ordered custom pens online. We were charge for the order but never received it. We contacted them regarding the order and was advised that the company had changed ownership and they could not fulfill our order nor give us a refund. They advised us to fight the charge with our bank! This is absolutely unacceptable! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT FULFILL YOUR ORDER!!!!!"

2018-07-16

What happened to this company????

"The first time I ordered pens a few years ago, they arrived ahead of schedule and were exactly what I wanted. I reordered in March 2018 and even though my credit card was charged the next day, I was told in May 2018 that they were on back order indefinitely. I asked for a refund and the sales rep said no problem. It is mid July 2018 and I still have not received a refund even though I have emailed the same rep two times but this time no response. I have filed a complaint with my credit card company so they will force them to give me the refund. I won't use this company again. "

2018-07-12

Took my money and ran knowing their buisness was shutting down

"I placed an order on May 30th . Called the first week on June and was told there was a delay in production the pens were do to shop on June 18th . June 24th I called no pens . I was informed by an answering service that the company shut down an would return July 9th . I called , emailed nothing . Today I called an got no answering service sent to a voicemail after a little Google research it seems they filed bankruptcy and havent bothered to let anyone know ! And my emails bounced back saying this is no longer a valid email ....but they are still taking orders an money smh

2018-07-03

Taking your money and running!

"Placed my order Jan 19, 2018, paid for the order and still have not received my pens. Have been calling for 2 weeks and found out today that they are out till July 9, 2018 due to system update?????"

2018-06-27

Shady Business! Beware!

"I ordered my lighters in January and 4 weeks later they never came, so I called and they said it would be 6 more weeks. 6 weeks came and gone and still no lighters, so I cancelled my order and two weeks later have yet to receive my refund. So I called again to speak with a manager and they said all the managers were on vacation until July 9th. Beware of this company!"

2018-06-14

No feedback. Order never shipped.

"Placed a rush order for pencils on 5/31. On 6/14 the pencils have not yet shipped and they can't tell me why. "

2018-04-10

Great Recruiting Giveaways

"Ordered 3 different chachkies to give away in Vegas at our annual recruiting event. Worked out great - product was at my hotel when I arrived and the customizing they did was spot on. Jamie was great help. Thanks !!!"

2018-03-20

DO NOT ORDER

"It has been over four months and still no Pens. This place is a joke. They charged our card immediately and still no Pens!"

2018-01-29

still a month and a half with no pens. Really?

"no updates about delays. I have to call and get updates. I'm not happy. This will be our last order with you ."

2018-01-23

SLOOOW

"The product seems to be good , they talk nice on the phone , but they are to slow on delivering the product . I won't order from them again ."

2018-01-22

I ordered pens in November and still haven't gotten them.

"If I wasn't persistently hounding this company, I probably would never have even received my order. Despite them forgetting about me, no specials were offered and no compensation. I will not be using this company again.
Update: They reached out to me after this review and offered me a 15% discount.

2018-01-17

As good as their word!

"PENSRUS delivered some great looking pens. There was a small issue with the imprint. They looked into the matter, were extremely courteous about it, and we came to a very acceptable compromise.

Their customer service was great, and we are 100% satisfied customers! We'll be back!

2017-12-28

Customer Service is Responsive

"Customer Service is both responsive and helpful. After an initial ‘hiccup’ - I reached out and the Customer Service Lead jumped in and made it right. Thank you Kaitlyn!!"

2017-12-27

Have not received pens! Ordered on 11/29/17 and said they will not ship until 1/17/2018.

"Ten day turnaround has turned into almost two months. Probably will not go this route next time. Sorry!"

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.