Stores > PC Wholesale

408-247-8983
      sales@pc-wholesale.com
      877-623-2373

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review PC Wholesale by clicking a star below.
2013-08-29

"These guys really know what they are doing , they are professionals , very fast delivery, excellent price and very good quality! will order again."

2013-07-29

"Very good service
I ordered on friday late in the afternoon and on monday they had already delivered to my office in Europe! Also all the paperwork was complete and correct.

2013-07-25

"Happy enough. this survey is driving me nuts though!"

2013-07-24

"Quick shipping, quality product"

2013-07-21

"A bit more than I wanted to pay but the memory is working."

2013-07-17

"Thanks guys all new parts arrived a day earlier than we expected. We will for sure be using you guys from now on your customer service is top notched.

Thanks
Julie

2013-07-16

"Fast shipping and wonderful customer service! Excellent quality of products at decent competitive prices. I will definitely use PC Wholesale again!"

2013-07-15

"Super impressed with the 3rd party memory we purchased from this company. Works just as well as the approved memory we've bought before, but you can't beat that price. Shipping was also impressively fast and we had our parts in days. Would definitely buy from them again!"

2013-07-05

"I often order PC parts from them and I get the orders on or even before time sometimes. Not only the products are excellent but the prices are impressive too. Great service, highly recommended."

2013-07-03

"I hate it when I can't track my Orders going USPS .....

wish you'd use FedEx or UPS

2013-06-28

"Very competitive pricing, fast shipping and great communication. A worthy vendor to keep in my favorites list. Thank you!"

2013-06-28

"My order was shipped international. It was Fast shipping and excellent packaging."

2013-06-26

"Ordered memory for my server and package was delivered in 2 days, ahead of scheduled date. I also called to inquire about memory upgrades and they recommended the correct product. I appreciate a company that caters to their customers. PC-Wholesale is now on my speed dial!"

2013-06-24

"Sorry this took so long to respond. Customer just got transceivers installed and reported "ALL OK"."

2013-06-21

"I was looking for Transceiver (Brocade Compatible) for quite sometime now as i need to replace my old one. Looked at ebay and most popular online stores but could not get the right product. Somehow got this site and when contacted they relied within 24 hours and detailed me on the exact product i need. Placed an order and they immediately shipped the product.... i would say extremely fast delivery in 2 days flat!

I've bookmarked them for my future online purchase.

Share PC Wholesale's store rating

PC Wholesale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Wholesale is not a merchant member
PC Wholesale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!