Stores > PC Specialist

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review PC Specialist by clicking a star below.

Truly a great service

"General build was handled well with cable management, constant updates and quick dispatch."

Bought a laptop.

"The website made it easy to see what options were available to upgrade when selecting the laptop. I ordered it on a Sunday and by the Friday I had it delivered which is impressive!

Nothing has went wrong and it's as I had ordered, so no complaints here with regards to purchasing and receiving the order.

2017-12-10

Easy to order and prompt service

"The order process was straightforward for a custom laptop. Regular automatic progress updates were received and the product arrived promptly and safely. No problems. "

good service

"Extremely good service as i had an original quote price which i bought on and as it went into production the price dropped £50 so they matched it for me (didn't have to as i accepted the original quote) also my PC turned up in 5 working days.. Cant asked for better service."

Happy Customer

"I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this seller to others. My laptop was built to specification quickly, with no issues. The only (small) issues were that Bullguard wasn't working properly and the instructions for installing drivers/utilities could have been better explained. However, this isn't necessarily to do with the machine itself.

Very happy with my purchase

Great Service, Start to End

"From ordering to receiving the order I was very happy.
Details and Process of the order was clear, even whilst in delivery.

Concise, accurate and enjoyable

"My experience with PC Specialist was excellent in a number of ways, first of all the layout of their website is not only user friendly but easy to access and navigate, the only improvement I would suggest is an overall cost breakdown of each of the items in your system rather than having to chop and change your order to be able to find out the exact price. Secondly the customer service was absolutely phenomenal, with someone almost always on hand to answer any question I had, and not only did they answer quickly but the information given was always accurate and succinct allowing me to spend less time having to research each item I would consider purchasing. Furthermore the item descriptions available from the PC customization screen are fantastic and whether they are written by PCS or not, they always provided useful information as to what those components did, how loud they were, and other statistics relevant to each product. Finally the post purchase phase was excellent with a day by day breakdown of how my order was progressing and when it would be dispatched. Overall my experience with PCS was wonderful and hassle free and I will continue to purchase from them in the future, not only do they offer a competitive price on their PC's but the offer of a years collect and return warranty at only 5 pounds and up to a 3 year collect and return warranty shows they are willing to stand behind their products for a significant portion of their lifetime. "

2017-12-06

Fast turnaround with great prices - pity about the delivery

"Received my laptop on Tuesday finally. It'd been ready for a week already - PC Specialist turned the whole thing around in 2 days and then sent it out for delivery with DPD. It would've meant arrival on a Tuesday and no-one is available that day typically. So I rescheduled for Friday when I WFH. DPD however texted me at 2pm that day to say that it would now be delivered on Saturday and the reason given was "Unexpected Delay". I was livid! I phoned PC Specialist directly and they contacted the courier - turns out DPD had been "flooded with parcels". Considering I'd been out at lunchtime and seen DPD vans running around my area, I didn't buy the story at all. PC Specialist did their best for me, DPD however failed them."

2017-12-05

Excellent experience from start to finish.

"From the easy layout and customization options within the laptop configuration, to the amazing customer service system. PC Specialist really have everything under control.

The laptop i received was exactly what I wanted, and it had everything setup for me ready to get going.

It took me less than 1 hour to get back to work!

Great company, will recommend to a friend.

Laptop Goodness

"Great build, easy to use, and everything runs as I expected it to, arrival was prompt and I was always informed of the steps it was taking to get to me."

Gaming PC

"Fantastic from start to finish, Quick shipping and everything arrived without a hitch. Would recommend and will be going back when I need something."

Kudos!

"I am a picky git when it comes to service, but I couldn't find fault with yours. Great job."

2017-12-03

Custom Ultrabook

"Great experience. Told it would take 8-10 day to arrive but arrived within 5 day. Laptop build quailty is good and all information and support given is really helpful."

2017-12-02

overall service

"I had been thinking about purchasing a new pc for a while so I went and got one, when I ordered it I realised I mad a mistake so I contacted customer support and they responded within a day telling me how to rectify my fault, the email was very professional and was very clear. I've now had my pc for a week and it's better than I hopped for! "

2017-12-01

Abe's PC

"The process of ordering was simple and concise. I understood very well what to expect and the delivery did not disappoint."

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!