Stores > PC Specialist

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review PC Specialist by clicking a star below.

Jack's pc specialist review

"very easy to use website from start to finish, any questions i had were sorted efficiently by the support team."

Fantastic service and product

"Fantastic service! Advisors were very helpful and helped answer my queries before choosing which product to buy. Simple online ordering process and the item was delivered very quickly!"

Good Service

"Previously ordered for PC Specialist but had issues so had to return, but after speaking to them got a priority delivery and fast turn around on a new system and has since been working perfectly, it just shows that if you give it a second or third go you can have some luck. Was all professional dealt with so no complaints. "

I thing better is impossible

"In the beginning i was afraid of buying something from the website, as it was the first time, but now i have my pure machine of Pc. Many thanks to Pc Specialist staff, for the great job, and the support that they provided me. I can tell that if i need something else from Pc specialist, i dont need to thing twice."

Fantastic service through the years

"I purchased 2 laptops back in November 2012, and they were built and shipped by the next week. So this year (2018), I needed new ones. Bought 2 laptops and they came within a week. They were in perfect condition and work great. Always had a great experience with PC Specialist and would recommend them to anyone in the U.K. who wants to buy a laptop."

Good service, I would recommend the company to a friend

"I recently moved back to a desktop computer after using a laptop for several years. I wanted something that would be future proof for the forseeable future and having bought a computer through PC specialist before I felt confident in the build quality and reliability.

I would happily recommend the company to friends in the future.

The only things preventing me from giving the full five stars are that in order to get an 80 plus gold rated power supply I had to get more wattage than the computer needed. Not a huge problem because it gives me the option to add components in the future but it's a pity that the only lower wattage PSUs the company offers are not particularly well regarded models. I would also have liked the option to specify no LEDs in the fans and so on. I realise that many gamers like to have LEDs in their build, personally I don't and if there was an option to ask that the computer come without those lights I didn't see it when placing my order.

You guys are awesome

"Very easy to choose my components,a very big variety to choose from,it was dispatch in 4 days,the build quality is excellent.i will use them all the days from now on. Thank you guys! Well done

Better than expected

"I'm a noob when it comes to the internals of computers, so building a Pc was a daunting prospect but Pc Specialist made the process so simple and easy. The website has very user friendly interface and also has a community section if you need any help or advice. You are also notified about the stages of progress as your Pc is being built. I ordered my computer on a Wednesday and it arrived on the Saturday following (using 3 day fast tracked). The whole process was very simple, quick and stress free....much better than expected. Great work Pc Specialist."

"Fast order brilliant build very happy "

great service

"very pleased with my experience. would recommend "

Custom PC for work

"I've used PC Specialist to buy a laptop before and had a very good experience.
When I looked around this time I found that they still had more options at a good price than other sites. Once I had narrowed down what I wanted, I called them up and William Thompson was extremely helpful in finalising the pc spec and giving advice on what would enhance my pc to my needs. No sales, no pressure, just good advice.
Unlike gamers and video editors my pc needs to be able to multi task very quickly between documents and online systems and the pc they helped put together is nothing short of amazing.
I paid a bit extra to get a 5 day delivery and it was built and delivered on time, no stress, no fuss.

thorough and prompt service

"My first time using the site and it was smooth, accessible, and incredibly simple to use. Requested prompt build/delivery and received the finished product in 5 days with full communication about the different stages of building, testing, and shipping. Definitely using this service again."

PC Specialist

"Fast delivery, everything as described. AAA rating"

Nice & Quick

"Third computer I've had from them. It's a fantastic PC. Beautifully built, easy & simple to order even for someone like myself who dosent know an awful lot about PCs, arrived quickly. Works well and I've had no problems with it. I would have no problem recommending them. "

Quick delivery and stylish desktop.

"The delivery was faster than expected. The computer is well built though a little loud when using the CPU at full blast."

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!