2018-08-10

Terrible place

"My wife and I went get a new washer/dryer. The old one worked but it was tired so we removed the pair about one hour before the new ones were delivered.
Pc Richard delivered the machines and trued to hide the fact that the washing machine was damaged. This was apparant by the delivery guy trying to turn the damage to the side and quickly trying to get me to accept the delivery sheet.
I notec that the washing machine was damaged on the slip and phoned pc Richards. The manager who answered immediately told me that the delivery guys knew about the damage and they were to show me to see if I would accept it but that didn’t happen, they tried to scam me instead.
I’ll tell everyone I know not to shop there let’s see how long it takes me to close them down it’ll be fun especially after the manager could care less of the list time I had missing work so her hacks could could try and scam me.

Francis gagliardi
The guy who will put you out of business

2018-07-21

Excellent Salesman Jason William Burgos’s

"For over for over five years I have been patronizing PC Richards & Sons. And that is due to the absolutely excellent salesmanship of Jason William Burgos. From the very moment I spoke to him over the phone I knew he was a very competent and a dedicated professional.
Since that phone call I have purchased a refrigetator, dishwasher, mattress, Apple Ipad, Apple Desktop, Office chair and now intend to buy a Samsung TV. You ask me why...because of the quality service and technical expertise of Mr. Jason William Burgos. It’s is individual like Jason that advance the brand of PC Richards & Sons. And if you want to purchase an item or any kind for a good price without getting the run around great see Jason at PC Richards in Yonkers; you won’t regret it. If there were more stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the rating I would use a million of them.

2018-07-18

HORRIBLE PLACE & RUDEST SERVICE EVER - STUCK IN THE 80'S

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PC RICHARDS! IT'S A SCAM PLACE. THEY HAVE ZERO RETURN POLICY ON EVERYTHING.
THEY STILL OPERATE LIKE IN THE 80S - SCAM THE CUSTOMERS - IF YOUR PRODUCT DOESNT WORK WHAT YOU NEED IT FOR, YOU CAN NOT RETURN IT EVEN 2 DAYS LATER! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!

2018-04-24

Where poor customer service with no policies and process.

"I placed an online order on 4/18/18 for Sony 85 inch Television model XBR-85X900F with delivery date as 4/27/18. Today is 4/24/18 and the item is not shipped till no. When we call customer service or online sales representative for status they don't they do not give the status on my order nor follow up with concern parties to resolve the issue. They wasted a week of my time following up with them everyday. Don't buy any products from this store they have very very very poor customer service with no policies and process."

2018-03-02

Good experience

"I ordered a 55" TV online from PCR&S. When it was delivered, it arrived damaged. Their customer service took great care of me when I called. Got me set up with a pickup of the broken TV and a cross shipment of a replacement TV.
Here's where the fun starts... Somehow, the replacement TV was damaged during shipping. Again, customer service took care of me. Sent for a pickup of the damaged TV.
At this point, I just decided not to press my luck and did not get a replacement TV sent out. I just had them refund me and I purchased one locally for a little bit more money.
All said and done, even though I didn't end up with a TV from PCR&S, they took excellent care of me during the process of two damaged TVs.

2018-03-02

Excellent experience

"They had a mistake in one of their product titles which led me to buy the wrong product. I contacted their support and they are sending me the product I intended to order and are not requiring me to send back the incorrectly purchased item.
I have no use for the incorrectly purchased item but its nice not to deal with that hassle.

Will bookmark these guys and use them again for sure.

2018-02-14

Bad business

"I was promised 18 months financing by a a store manager in the Yonkers NY store and it was never granted. No on had information "

2018-01-11

Happy customer

"Had a very pleasant expirience this week at PC Richard downtown Brooklyn.Staff did their best in bringing an item for me and sales associate Tamara was very attentive even keeping in mind a specific color while searching for the piece.PC Richard should cherish her as a valuable asset to the company."

Poor Customer Service

"I ordered and received two hp 27" curved monitors about 2 months ago. One of the monitors was damaged and returned for replacement. After about 2 weeks I didn't receive the replacement so I called P.C. Richards several times and was often promised but nothing happened. So, because I have a P.C. Richards credit card I am ordering the monitor again. I want to see how fair you guys are. "

P.C. Richard is very reliable

"I have brought several product and appliances"

Great Experience

"It was a wonderful experience."

2018-01-01

"Great price. Easy shopping."

2018-01-01

Great place to get your items

"The Bose is a very good product that I need. It's great"

2018-01-01

"I was a very nice experience and also easy"

2018-01-01

"Good experience. A bit confusing re the pickup in store option"

Share P.C. Richard & Son's store rating