Product & services pricing 8.68/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 8.59/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.63/10
2018-04-24

Where poor customer service with no policies and process.

"I placed an online order on 4/18/18 for Sony 85 inch Television model XBR-85X900F with delivery date as 4/27/18. Today is 4/24/18 and the item is not shipped till no. When we call customer service or online sales representative for status they don't they do not give the status on my order nor follow up with concern parties to resolve the issue. They wasted a week of my time following up with them everyday. Don't buy any products from this store they have very very very poor customer service with no policies and process."

2018-03-02

Good experience

"I ordered a 55" TV online from PCR&S. When it was delivered, it arrived damaged. Their customer service took great care of me when I called. Got me set up with a pickup of the broken TV and a cross shipment of a replacement TV.
Here's where the fun starts... Somehow, the replacement TV was damaged during shipping. Again, customer service took care of me. Sent for a pickup of the damaged TV.
At this point, I just decided not to press my luck and did not get a replacement TV sent out. I just had them refund me and I purchased one locally for a little bit more money.
All said and done, even though I didn't end up with a TV from PCR&S, they took excellent care of me during the process of two damaged TVs.

2018-03-02

Excellent experience

"They had a mistake in one of their product titles which led me to buy the wrong product. I contacted their support and they are sending me the product I intended to order and are not requiring me to send back the incorrectly purchased item.
I have no use for the incorrectly purchased item but its nice not to deal with that hassle.

Will bookmark these guys and use them again for sure.

2018-02-14

Bad business

"I was promised 18 months financing by a a store manager in the Yonkers NY store and it was never granted. No on had information "

2018-01-11

Happy customer

"Had a very pleasant expirience this week at PC Richard downtown Brooklyn.Staff did their best in bringing an item for me and sales associate Tamara was very attentive even keeping in mind a specific color while searching for the piece.PC Richard should cherish her as a valuable asset to the company."

Poor Customer Service

"I ordered and received two hp 27" curved monitors about 2 months ago. One of the monitors was damaged and returned for replacement. After about 2 weeks I didn't receive the replacement so I called P.C. Richards several times and was often promised but nothing happened. So, because I have a P.C. Richards credit card I am ordering the monitor again. I want to see how fair you guys are. "

P.C. Richard is very reliable

"I have brought several product and appliances"

Great Experience

"It was a wonderful experience."

2018-01-01

"Great price. Easy shopping."

2018-01-01

Great place to get your items

"The Bose is a very good product that I need. It's great"

2018-01-01

"I was a very nice experience and also easy"

2018-01-01

"Good experience. A bit confusing re the pickup in store option"

2018-01-01

"it is always a pleasure doing business with PC Richards"

2018-01-01

"Very hard to change quantity.took me 15. Minutes to order"

Decent Store

"Never had a bad experience w/PC Richard. Highly Recommended!"

Share P.C. Richard & Son's store rating