2018-08-25

Beware of this Retailer

"Had questions about a product. Used online contact form TWICE and a week later, no response. If they can't even answer a question, then it would be foolish to buy from them. "

2018-04-26

Scams and liars.

"Tried to get a Laptop overnight for an executive. They charged the credit card but no part was shipped. Called the next day and they said there was a problem with the card so it didn't ship (liars) . The debit account was posted immediately. Since then the account manager was ducking my calls. not returning emails. I talked to several other account managers that couldn't help. One manager said it didn't ship because I ordered it past their deadline to ship. I said I ordered it at 2pm so she said oh that's past the deadline. After i asked a few questions I asked her what the deadline for shipments is? She said whatever time I said I ordered it. REALLY? Liars and scam artists. "

2018-04-11

No assistance

"Purchased on line a Firewall and it was the incorrect license, when I asked for help getting it corrected they passed me around and told "sorry but the sale is final". Gone are the days where companies will do what ever it takes to make it right. Actually there is still one that I know of.. Amazon, I made my mistake by not purchasing the Firewall through Amazon."

2017-09-10

Terrible "Expert Advice" and high prices !

"My company made a few purchases; the prices were not great (cheaper on Amazon) but they really push their "Value added" expert advice on technology solutions. So I tell them I need RAID 5 servers for a production environment and their experts put together a configuration that was so bad that the new machines purchased at around $6K ran 10 times worse that the 10 year old machines we were replacing. Their excuse was their "real expert" was on vacation (you only have one ?) and the person that configured it made a mistake. No offers to resolve the issue other than to tell me what "I" should have bought, and to order an even more expensive set of Dell machines from them... Which they said they would "Discount" for my troubles... So the new machines they quotes with this "Discount" were still more expensive than buying the exact same machines with the same configuration off of Dell's website. In my opinion, this company is just a bunch of overcharging charlatans trying to make a quick buck with no concern for their customers or providing solutions."

2017-07-21

great price, quick shipping

"I bought an "open box" Chromebook. Price was the best on the Internet and the Chromebook appears to be new. PC Connection shipped it immediately. My only possible complaint was the shipping rate was too high, but I understood that when I placed my order and the overall price was still excellent. "

2017-04-04

New Company Name is Connection

"They called me to see if we would do business with them. I very politely said I'm not interested at the moment. He asked who we currently work with. I told him and he slammed the phone down in my ear. I will definitely NOT being calling Connection if I need a vendor in the future!"

2014-12-16

"I am having a problem with these people and paypal does not help me. Do not use this site and do not use paypal. They are both not good."

2014-10-30

"I have been buying products for my company in the hundreds of thousands of Dollars, from different online companies and never had an issue until PC Connection start calling me and begging me to do business with them. The first order went fine and then when I ordered around $6k worth of products I was taken to the cleaner. They over charged my credit card without my authorization-- You need to stay away from PC Connection they lay at you and the sales managers are very much qualified to be ranked as coaches of bunch of thieves. STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYY. Since I am exploring my next legal action against them I did not put the full order number."

2014-10-27

"Horrible prices (unfortunately, my university is required to buy from these bastards) on everything I've priced, poor availability, website has next to no info so you have to search on NewEgg or Amazon for information (let alone unbiased reviews), and my login keeps getting messed up, and when I ask for help I get no response (via phone or email). And our university has a "special" agreement with them that's supposed to get us better customer service! What a joke. Someone must be getting a kickback."

Helpful (1) Cool

2013-12-23

"I paid $32.79 for TurboTax 2013 download that is stated to include:
"TurboTax Deluxe Fed + Efile + Stat 2013with refund Bonus Offer".

All I was able to receive was the Federal. I would have to pay an additional $39.99 for the state download which would cost me a total of $72.78 when Amazon is selling the WHOLE package for $49.99.

I complained directly to this company and they told me that I did not read the web-page close enough. But as you can see from with-in the quote marks in my first sentence they are OFFERING the whole package for $32.79.

They are a BOLD RIP-OFF internet company and as the owner stated to me...BUYER BEWARE!

Helpful (1) Cool

NoLimit's Avatar
NoLimit
NoLimit
Top Reviewer!
2013-02-08

"PC Connection are one of the few resellers I could find that sold an Intel I7-3770T CPU. I ordered it online for 2 day shipping. It actually arrived here the next day since they shipped it from a warehouse located nearby. One odd detail was that they called me to verify the order and wanted me to e-mail them from my work e-mail address as verification for this order."

2012-10-16

"It's been a while since I've looked at this website. I ran across it today while Googling for the 'consumer' division of PC Connection, which I rarely use - I have been an IT consultant for business customers with open accounts at PC Connection for many years. (as in, ~15 years)

I was shocked to see all the "one star" ratings of this company. Is this common here? I can imagine some shady dealer in Brooklyn or something, but this was really bizarre, and leads me to wonder if their competitors are writing bogus reviews.

In my very long experience with this company, they are extremely reputable and professional, which is why I have remained a customer of theirs for so many years. I have been working with the same individual rep at PC Connection for probably about 10 years now.

I've seen many fly-by-night resellers come and go over the years, and my experience with mail order vendors goes back to the 1970s. PC Connection is an exceptionally reputable and reliable company that stands head/shoulders over most of the rest in this day and age, in my experience.

2012-08-08

"While I have never purchased from the site itself, but from purely looking at the prices, I can tell this company is a scam. If you view for a second two links, one, from the manufacturer themselves, and one from pcconnection. The two links show laptops that are almost identical. The only difference is that the one from the maufacturer is one model newer, has a better graphics card, and has a slightly better processor.

Thats almost double. Dont purchase from here please.

2012-01-30

"Company is a scam! I ordered 6 projectors as they were on sale, called before and confirmed stock availability. After 10 days and no tracking customer service said they run out.But products still show in stock on site but not on sale anymore.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I am filing a complain to BBB has they collected my credit card information etc.

2011-11-24

"I ordered a 2-pack of Panasonic Alkaline AAA battery from PC Connection on Nov 20th. I check up on my order today (11/24) and the status of the order was cancelled. I received no email notification of this and I am very unhappy and disappointed in their customer service and ethics."

Share PC Connection's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!