Stores > PCNation

1-847-504-3000
      1-847-400-5277
      PCNationCares@pcnation.com
      1-847-504-3000

Voice your opinion! Review PCNation by clicking a star below.
2017-11-29

scam. reported to Police and bank

"I ordered item on 26th October,,,with next day delivery fee.

but in 2 weeks... received nothing.
they did not contact me or refund .

I tried to contact them many times.. left voice messages and e-messages..
no one contacted me from this company.

I had to contact police. and my bank refunded the payment at the end.
Be aware

2017-11-05

Order got canceled with no reason after long waiting

"My order(xerox printer C7000) was canceled without notification after waited for more than a week. I ended up pay for my printing in a store and still not getting my printer.

Here was the story.
After 7 days I put down the order for the printer I need for my small business. I was really wondering when I'll receive my item and came back to check my order status on PCNation website then boom, it's canceled, WTF? Not just that, the price went with bottom said "ship in 1 business day", which was "ship in 5~8 business day". Yes, it was a lower price and that's why I ordered it. Dude, don't even think I'll be trapped by this stupid trick. I order it somewhere else.

Don't event purchase anything from this place ever again. Not honest seller.

2017-10-11

Liers

"i would have a zero star if you have this option. This is regarding for a wireless headset.
below is my order details:
Order Date : October 06, 2017 Shipping : Expedited 2-3 Business Day Delivery

so i should have received the item by maximum today 10/11/2017. So when i called i have the representative saying that they didn't process the order due to me not answering my phone several times to verify the shipping address!!

well first of all i didn't receive any phone call, not even a voice message to return the call from PCNation. so this is a lie. they even lied about me not getting the expidite shipping although it is my order details.

For those reasons i decide to cancel my order, and for this i recommend not buying from this seller.

2017-06-20

Is Terrible the same as Horrible

"I ordered Epson WorkForce 7610 Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Photo Print - Desktop from PCNation on June 17, 2017 as a result of what appeared to be a really great price. At the time of the order the words "IN STOCK" in red was displayed on the order page the day I ordered was on a Saturday and it stated 4 to 7 business days for delivery.

I checked my email and the PCNation web site for any indication of movement of my order being processed. After two (2) business days went by with no indication my order was being shipped I call PCNation customer service at 800-235-4050 and spoke with Rick.

I explained to Rick who I am and I and gave him my order information so that he could check the status of my order. He responded to me that my order was placed on the weekend, something I already knew. He then stated that that the item I order had been over sold and that PCNation was out of stock. Again I explained to Rick that at the time I ordered this item the web site stated "IN STOCK", Rick reiterated there was no more of the item I ordered in stock and that another shipment "MIGHT BE IN WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO" he went on to say "WE" I took to mean PCNation "Cannot control the delivery"....

Rick stated "At the time the new shipment arrive then will then allocate the shipment to outstanding orders. This company did not bother to care enough to contact customers that got left out that their order was not being filled. Instead PCNation choose to string unsuspecting customers alone until it was convenient for them to fill their orders.

There was no apology from Rick in fact he was rather defensive in his attempt to defend PCNation behavior. I am writing this review so that other will be aware of the growing dissatisfaction from customers like myself with companies like PCNAtion that take the unsuspecting consumer for granted.

2017-06-10

AVOID

"This group advertise products they then say are out of stock. There is no telephone number and are taking payments for items they dont deliver. "

2017-06-09

Total rip off. AVOID!!!

"Avoid this company.
They took payment but nothing arrive after a week - no communication
I m find in Google a telephone number for him – and he said (we don’t have item in stock at the moment) They are showing items in stock, you order, they take money and then just silence
I ordered 26 May 2017 today is 09 June 2017 my parcel has arrived after 2 weeks (I’m paid for delivery should be in 3 working days ) BUT my item was opened and close again using by clear tape so probably it’s NOT NEW !!! – got pic to proof

2017-04-16

Recd. purchased phone / supposedly unlocked card missing ....

"AS above made PC Nation aware promised review Christmas 2016
still waiting Purchased western digital hard drive some time ago no problems, what happened to them ????

2017-01-27

Scammed us, don't trust the phone calls!

"Sold us ink specific for our printer, over the phone. Ended up sending us wrong ink.

Would not take them back. $600 down the drain.

2017-01-06

Item was canceled due to lack of availability after a week of order.

"Item was canceled due to lack of availability after a week of order. Price is good. But they don't have the item in stock."

2016-11-07

Pricing SCAM! Website has one price and then they call you with another.

"After placing my order for the item which was listed as "In Stock", I had to contact them for the order status. I was told the order was in the warehouse to be fulfilled and that I would receive a tracking number soon. Roughly 24 hours later and no email, they called me to tell me that they did have the item in stock but would not be able to ship it to me at the listed price of $268. They now wanted to charge me $307. They claim that they sold me the item based on manufacture rebates that they receive. The story is that they sell products as discounted prices based on receiving these manufacturer rebates. I have a sneaking suspicion that they advertise the low price and then try to get more $$ after the sale. The rep told me this happens very infrequently......so why don't they just honor the listed price and move on? Heck the rep confirmed the item was in stock as listed. So they advertised a product at a price, I submitted my order, they refused to fulfill, and then demanded that I pay more money to have the item shipped. What a joke of a company. In the age of expert online fulfillment, PC Nation is Radio Shack. That's not fair to Radio Shack....quite honestly. "

2016-09-24

Great experience with PCNation and with their customer support team!

"I absolutely had to receive my orders in a short time frame. I called PCNation, and they were able to confirm prior to me ordering that the items were in stock and would ship and arrive on time. They even placed a hold on some low stock items while I got my order placed. Everything arrived on time and just as described. Great experience with the PCNation team!"

2016-09-16

Avoid like the plague

"Ordered goods 5 weeks ago (in stock).

4 emails later and they have not responded to a single one.

A cowboy outfit. As this title suggests... do not deal with these cowboys.

2016-07-19

Very Dissatisfied and I won't go ever back

"Waiting weeks for product showing in stock and should be delivered in 5 days.
All you'll get from customer service is "sorry"

I won't come back to this SCAM WEBSITE!!!!!

2016-02-27

2 weeks wasted for nothing, really bad customer service- be aware

"After nearly 2 weeks I asked them where is my product and they told me that they don't have it on stock and they issued a refund, which didn't got it back yet and it passed another 3 days.
It took them 2 days to answer me back because they don't provide a phone number.

2016-02-19

No problems

"Found a Brother Printer HL-L2300D for $46 on PCNATION and jumped on it! No problems, picked free 3 day shipping and Fed Ex had it sitting on the porch!! You can't complain about that!"

Share PCNation's store rating

PCNation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PCNation is not a merchant member
PCNation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!