2003-07-23

"Everything went very smoothly, but I changed my mind about what hardware I wanted and needed a refund. Even the refund went off without a hitch! There's an online tracking system and emails are sent for everything except the actual refund for an RMA."

2003-03-18

"I bought an Adaptec-DuoConnect from them and got an excellent price. It arrived right on time and was in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from them again!"

2002-09-27

"Ordered a LINKSYS GROUP INC. BEFW11S4 ver 2 via 2 day air.
Website and phone call to vendor
said in stock. But 5 days later, order still not shipped due to being of out stock. Cancelled order.

2002-08-22

"Ordered a Linksys 4 Port Router for my girlfriend's apartment. Had it shipped Standard Next Day because they really needed a connection for school and whatnot. It costed $30 for shipping so I expected to be arriving in only a few days. Since the order was placed on Saturday, I assumed I would have it on Monday. Monday: no router. Same with Tuesday. And Wednesday. A tracking # had yet to be issued. So I called them up. They were courteous and quick with an answer. They said it had been shipped. Got an email from my family's house saying they got some sort of internet device. Turned out that PCC Depot shipped it to my billing address even though I specified differently. I had my Mom ship it up to where I was. Then I e-mailed PCC Depot. They responded quickly saying that I could use their Fed Ex account to ship it. It was too late because I already had it shipped. So they replied saying they would credit my credit card with the money it had cost to ship it.

I would definately buy from them again and refer my friends to them.

2002-07-14

"Awesome! Great Customer Service! One item was broken and they shipped me a brand new one right away, no questions asked. Very helpful and courteous. Only thing that bothers me is the packaging. It seems as though the items were not in original packaging. Not sure though."

Share PCC Depot's store rating